It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don Lemon Screams ‘NO’ 11 Times When Guest Brings Up Hillary

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
CNN's own Don Lemon was interviewing some people on the air and one guy starts talking about Huma's and Hillary's emails being on private systems.

Lemon goes wild and cuts off the whole thing !!

Jealous + Biased = ultra-sensitivity !!

Don Lemon Screams ‘NO’ 11 Times When Guest Brings Up Hillary

CNN’s Don Lemon screamed “No!” twelve time in a row in an increasingly shrill voice at conservative panelist Ben Ferguson Thursday night before cutting him off and ordering the show to commercial after Ferguson brought up Hillary Clinton’s email scandal.

Ferguson responded that many people believe “special treatment” was given to corrupt Obama officials whose behavior would have been prosecuted if they were Republicans. To bolster his point, Ferguson brought up Hillary Clinton, her home email server and her aide Huma Abedin forwarding classified emails to her husband Anthony Weiner’s laptop computer.

Lemon blew up at Ferguson, at first trying to talk over him by saying that was old news; the FBI had investigated; there had been “a million hearings” and was it “water under the bridge”. When Ferguson persisted, Lemon started screaming, “No! No! No!” over and over and over again.

"explosion" near the end ...

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm surprised CNN still remains standing even after the disasters they created like that one time when they blackmailed a dude for making a meme making fun of them.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Maybe CNN is still a thing because it's just a news channel, and you are all crazy and obsessed?

Maybe?

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Maybe CNN is still a thing because it's just a news channel, and you are all crazy and obsessed?

Maybe?

Have they found Malaysian air yet? You know ... the one that may have fallen into that black hole?

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
We are doomed, unless our society wakes up out of this ridiculous left vs. right nightmare.

+44 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton
CNN is news?? I thought it was entertainment for idiots produced by LIARS. Well, who knew...
edit on 12-29-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Whoever hired Lemon.......why?

He's a horrible interviewer and host. Name one piece he has done that's been groundbreaking. Mika does better interviews and Maddow looks like Edward R Murrow compare to him.

CNN has lost its way .
edit on 29-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
We are doomed, unless our society wakes up out of this ridiculous left vs. right nightmare.

We are totally doomed, lol.

You ready for a New Order?

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
CNN is. . . . . "The Vagina Dialogues"

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

This is the dictionary definition of 'triggered'.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The Clinton News Network and don lemon deserve each other.

He's still employed there only because he ticks all the boxes:

Minority - check!
Gay - check!
Worked in Chicago - check!
Offensive - check!
Own viewers sign a petition to get him fired - check!

I wonder how he REALLY got the position at CNN...

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Maybe?

No no no no no NO!!
Don Lemon is a Leftist hack shill portraying a news journalist on a Leftist hack network.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
By Law Don should be wearing a enemy soldier's uniform . He is an enemy combatant and should be hooded and on his way to Gitmo for his crimes in fake news propaganda hate against Potus !

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I am now triggered.

You compared my hoha to CNN.

Why is CNN still on the air?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Well good for him, not a fan of him and CNN or any corporate news outlets myself, but when someone wants to detract from a question they pulled Hillary straight out of their anal cavity.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Don Lemon reminds me of the dirty Chicago politicians. Handsome, smiling phucker..but with a ton of wrong-doing that will be uncovered/revealed in the next year.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Maybe?

Truer words are rarely spoken.

I would add "completely brainwashed" as well.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Lol fortunately for CNN they have no more credibility to lose.

We have barely begun to see the fall out from the continuing investigation into the corrupt Clinton Network.

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmFriday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
When life gives you [don] lemons....change the channel

-Chris

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The criminal news network.We defend the biggest group of the countries most treasonous traitors.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join