It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants to WIN???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The Social Justice people supposedly want to save the black community / the poor / minorities / Mexican's / the third world.

In the process they've been set to demonizing whites.

I believe for most of them it started with good intentions.

Just like I believe that for most of the whites they didnt / dont actually want to see all the underlings impoverished, to suffer.

But here we are.

The MSM, the university intellectual class, the Party, the tech giant technocrats have been pushing this social engineering agenda at the left, and they've been hoodwinked.

You've been hoodwinked, leftists. Your approach is only doing harm to them, and all of us.

There's a much bigger game at play here, and social division is its vehicle.

As long as you point fingers blaming "whiteness", and whites kneejerk respond to it, we all lose together. Our civilization, our species is ultimately at stake here.

Now rightists, you want to see this twisted anti-white racist logic that has been set upon the left fail like I do well I bring you the way. But just finger pointing back and mocking them, as fun as it is, its only doing what they're doing.

Leftists, you want to see an end to your state power based definition of racism, you want to see an end to the impoverishment of the poor, the minorities, and the rest of the world well I bring you the way. Attacking people for being male / white / etc is never going to work. It isnt even a 'goal' in any political sense meaning ti doesnt even belong in politics.

The path we've been on is just endless tail eating. There's no victory in the end. Instead just endless circle jerking, tail eating.

The path to victory is tearing apart the War on Drugs as we've known it. It always has been. Its the SYSTEM thats screwing all of us. You see the whole design has been a farce its been driving the wars, and the System is desperate to cover its own ass and the way to do it is by setting US all against each other.

Or does anyone truly beLIEve that attacking the 'other team' is going to do anything to change them; to bring them around to your view; to net any positive result??? It wont, and we all know it.

Republicans you want to save the economy, right? Well how much have the wars the past 40 years cost us? Hows that national debt looking?

Well guess what, my new analysis makes clear that Bosnia, the War on Terror, even Vietnam wouldnt have ever happened if not for the CIA's drug network agenda. Why do you think they came after Trump? He was saying all the wrong things for that agenda. You wanna beat them? This is the way. And those of you who hate Trump, and think the CIA is your friend because they ame after him and the MSM says they are: well guess what they aint. Nobody has done more to undermine them than the CIA. They were completely responsible for unleashing the initial heroin epidemic on the black community in the 60's and 70's, and were all up in the guts of the initial crack epidemic of the 80's. Those patterns never did cease, while their renewed partnership with Al Freaking Qaeda of this decade was an in your face brazen return to the days of old.

Meanwhile, the costs of the WOD, hows that doing on on the annual budget? A TRILLION dollars spent so far with ZERO results. Now Trump is doing a lot of the right things to deal with it externally, as my fresh analysis has shown:
A Treatise on the Wars of Drugs

But its still costing money we dont have, and its still the entirely wrong costly internal approach. Its time to legalize. Not the hardcore narcotics; we need to get all the pot / police / prison pressure off our citizenry and divert all that energy / resources / etc at the drug routes / borders / cartels. Make pot America First, for the little people, restore social mobility, drive innovation, see capital flow every which way across the board, and save the economy once and for all.

Now it'll take more convincing to bring this all to others, and my new guide on the the ultimate evil that is the 'War of Drugs' is the way. I'm literally risking my life with this thing, but I know it can work. Everyone just has to decide that they want to stop being part of the problem, and dig into this thing and together we can take down this great evil that has set us at each others throats.

I just cant believe that half of our people would want to see millions of people caught up in the tyrannical penal system every year for possession (when half the them / the population on legal pharm drugs that are even more deadly); to see innocent people getting killed in erroneous police raids / traffic stops; etc. All while I cant believe that the other side isnt making this the core objective all for the sake of devoting their time to just smearing the other side for being who they are. This isnt natural, it didnt come about by chance, we're all a being played for chumps wile our national debt is swelling and people are dying ans suffering every single day. I know I've got friends "brothers" I've grown up with that have already died in this "war" on our society. How about YOU???

Fret not, we get this life-destroying diabolical cuts-every-which-way costly BS out of the way and everyone can go back to the good old days of skewering each other over stuff like abortion.

So what's up ATS, are we all here to play games marching to the Ruling Class' drummer like everyone else out there, or are we Above Top Secret??
edit on 28-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Some things you say are so perfectly on point... eye opening, even.

And some other things you say are very disagreeable... to me at least.

But you get a S&F cos your overall point is an end to the division...
I can dig that!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Who wants to WIN???

I do.

That's why I've diversfied in to weed stocks.

Can't beat em.

Make money off them.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Absolutely an excellent thread.

If the US population puts their black, white, and yellow heads together the world changes. That is the good.

The bad is it will have to get a whole lot worse before anyone gets their collective heads together. Large swaths of the population will have to be cold, hungry and pissed before we admit the system profits off out anger at each other.

The "common" people want the same thing, and not just in the US. Russian, Chinese, N. Korean parents want the same thing, but it is in direct opposition to the plan that the elite want because it lowers profits and control.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Dig. Yeah I had to edit improve a few line items, and add a few others. I think I'm done now. Now to see how many fine folks around here are for reals....

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
The bad is it will have to get a whole lot worse before anyone gets their collective heads together. Large swaths of the population will have to be cold, hungry and pissed before we admit the system profits off out anger at each other.

The problem is, with all that historically unprecedented national debt, and the lower everything for everyone below the top 20%, we're teetering on an edge that we shouldnt dare sit idle and further cross as Venezuela is far closer than anyone wants to think....

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The problem is, with all that historically unprecedented national debt, and the lower everything for everyone below the top 20%, we're teetering on an edge that we shouldnt dare sit idle and further cross as Venezuela is far closer than anyone wants to think....

I agree. People who think that the distribution of wealth is just fine are not paying attention. The "poor" will onnly sit idly by for so long then the sh"t gets real. History is a road map and it has happened many many times. Greed is not good.
Then we have automation and crypto on the horizon. The next 10 years is very very precarious.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Seems to me to be another arrogant and hypocritical thread.

On one hand you mention how finger-pointing is only "doing what they're doing". Then on the other you point fingers at the Left. Both sides play the games you mentioned, including their own styles of "social engineering" and it seems that has eluded your notice.

And what seems to be an innocent thread, turns out to be an advertisement for your other threads.

So what's up ATS, are we all here to play games like everyone else or are we Above Top Secret??

Play games.

Let's be honest here. ATS is overran with misinformed, propagandized boobs that wouldn't know the truth if it sat on their face.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Absolutely an excellent thread.

If the US population puts their black, white, and yellow heads together the world changes. That is the good.

They have,
You'll find them in silicone Valley, media, workaday, enterprise of any kind..if you should just look. The OP's premise is wrong. However, because there are disaffected people out of their time, who look at pictures of times past in a singular nostalgia of greatness et al as if, rather than looking at the future, where there are lessons to be learned, and yet to be learned. We are all made of dirt anyway....that means dirt.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Here I called everybody out on our collective failings, to underscore what to do about correcting them. But dont act like the white genocide BS didnt start with the left. I actually let you guys off the hook, as it didnt come naturally it was by design by essentially the people in that big yellow bar in that graph I just posted.

Of course you're only capable of divisive BS, but I'll tell ya you go and throw yourself on a hand grenade like I've done with that piece (that could literally get me killed) after spending 5 straight exhausting days nights (on christmas no less) [on top of 1.5 research and writing to before this past week went into it] to try and save the freaking world, only to watch it get outranked by multiple buzzfeed threads meaning tomorrow no front page meaning tomorrow it gets buried it never happened... you'd fight for it too. The info is too important. WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT (show me your thread)? Being dick all the time? Anyone can do that, yo.

Meanwhile call it spam, go for it, the data in that piece, the patterns, I've got dozens of semi-exclusive pieces hard hitting stuff I can and will be pulling out of that work, making threads, and referencing it as I do. My big pieces are always made to be tools for me, and anyone else that takes note. You go do a thread that take a mere three days and lets see you let it fizzle into the memory hole that this place is.

I dare you to go right now read it and tell me a it isnt a hard hitting, important FREE EFFING EBOOK that SHOULDNT be referenced across the web. I double dog dare you.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I disagree.
When we have cops, plumbers, school teachers, factory workers, waiters, day care workers, nurses and garbage men descend on Washington ready to do what needs to be done, we in my opinion, only then will we see true change.
Until then we will see change with a profit motive involved. Or change for a certain group. But trickle down is fantastic to the few and a nightmare to the most.

edit on 28-12-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Without having to read through all the glitter?

What is is you're offering for us to win?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

The path to victory is tearing apart the War on Drugs as we've known it. It always has been. Its the SYSTEM thats screwing all of us. You see the whole design has been a farce its been driving the wars, and the System is desperate to cover its own ass and the way to do it is by setting US all against each other.

Republicans you want to save the economy, right? Well how much have the wars the past 40 years cost us? Hows that national debt looking?

Well guess what, my new analysis makes clear that Bosnia, the War on Terror, even Vietnam wouldnt have ever happened if not for the CIA's drug network agenda. Why do you think they came after Trump? He was saying all the wrong things for that agenda. You wanna beat them? This is the way. And those of you who hate Trump, and think the CIA is your friend because they ame after him and the MSM says they are: well guess what they aint. Nobody has done more to undermine them than the CIA. They were completely responsible for unleashing the initial heroin epidemic on the black community in the 60's and 70's, and were all up in the guts of the initial crack epidemic of the 80's. Those patterns never did cease, while their renewed partnership with Al Freaking Qaeda of this decade was an in your face brazen return to the days of old.

Meanwhile, the costs of the WOD, hows that doing on on the annual budget? A TRILLION dollars spent so far with ZERO results. Now Trump is doing a lot of the right things to deal with it externally, as my fresh analysis has shown:
A Treatise on the Wars of Drugs

But its still costing money we dont have, and its still the entirely wrong costly internal approach. Its time to legalize. Not the hardcore narcotics; we need to get all the pot / police / prison pressure off our citizenry and divert all that energy / resources / etc at the drug routes / borders / cartels. Make pot America First, for the little people, restore social mobility, drive innovation, see capital flow every which way across the board, and save the economy once and for all.

Now it'll take more convincing to bring this all to others, and my new guide on the the ultimate evil that is the 'War of Drugs' is the way. I'm literally risking my life with this thing, but I know it can work. Everyone just has to decide that they want to stop being part of the problem, and dig into this thing and together we can take down this great evil that has set us at each others throats.

Fret not, we get this life-destroying diabolical cuts-every-which-way costly BS out of the way and everyone can go back to the good old days of skewering each other over stuff like abortion.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I disagree.
When we have cops, plumbers, school teachers, factory workers, waiters, day care workers, nurses and garbage men descend on Washington ready to do what needs to be done, we in my opinion, will not see true change.
Until then we will see change with a profit motive involved. Or change for a certain group. But trickle down is fantastic to the few and a nightmare to the most.

You see that sort of thing in the UK every day, at some stage, it does make a difference, and it's not trickle down, it's a melting pot.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

But dont act like the white genocide BS didnt start with the left.

See. Finger pointing.

You are exactly that which you claim to hate.

I actually let you guys off the hook, as it didnt come naturally it was by design by essentially the people in that big yellow bar in that graph I just posted.

It is not your place to let anyone off the hook. You are on one yourself.

Of course you're only capable of divisive BS, but I'll tell ya you go and throw yourself on a hand grenade like I've done with that piece (that could literally get me killed) after spending 5 straight exhausting days nights (on christmas no less) [on top of 1.5 research and writing to before this past week went into it] to try and save the freaking world, only to watch it get outranked by multiple buzzfeed threads meaning tomorrow no front page meaning tomorrow it gets buried it never happened... you'd fight for it too. The info is too important.

Get you killed?

They are going to come kill you because you posted info that is already publicly-available and much of which has been the topic of conversations and debate since the 60's?

Sure.

I dare you to go right now read it and tell me a it isnt a hard hitting, important FREE EFFING EBOOK that SHOULDNT be referenced across the web. I double dog dare you.

Don't get me wrong, there is some good info there. I just don't think it's some grand opus that is going to get you killed.

Sorry to burst your bubble.
edit on 28-12-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You have mass demonstrations by cops, plumbers, school teachers, factory workers, waiters, day care workers, nurses and garbage men that are pissed and demand change? Every day? Wow.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

At YOU yes I'll finger point. You deserve it as you're proving once again. I only read the first line of that post, and that's the last I'll read, as usual shortly after you show up to derail my good efforts. But type away and quote box to be annoying away, yo.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

At YOU yes I'll finger point. You deserve it as you're proving once again.

At least you admit your hypocrisy. But in doing so, I wonder if it makes the point in the OP moot.

You yourself will do exactly what I said you would do in my first post.

You will play games.

I only read the first line of that post, and that's the last I'll read, as usual shortly after you show up to derail my good efforts. But type away and quote box to be annoying away, yo.

I know it's tough to swallow, what I said in my post. I can understand why you would want to plug your ears and not face reality.

So keep playing games.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

SOROS GROUP Is Paying Far Left Activist Groups Up to $15,000 a ...

What does Trump have to do with my posts?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join