It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roy Moore challenges Alabama Senate election defeat, alleges rampant voter fraud

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Now that the election of Doug Jones has been certified, is there any news yet as to what Roy Moore will be up to next?

I'm not Moore, but here's what I expect:

I doubt Judge Roy will run for any office any time soon. He's wounded from the lies against him. With his career, he probably has enough to retire, and he may go that route.

I hope he will abandon his challenges. They're going nowhere and he is beginning to embarrass himself.

It is still possible he will at some point try to sue his accusers for slander. That window is far from closed. Whether or not he decides to do it is anyone's guess, but it would be something I would seriously consider.

Other than that... relax and enjoy life. He has my thanks for his service to Alabama and the thanks of quite a few Alabamians. His place in the history books is secure, and his legacy is sound. I wish him well.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Of course, honesty doesn't seem to matter when it comes to most people, like you. Obama lied, and lied, and lied some more, yet he was championed. Moore tells the truth and he is accused of lying. Trump tells the truth and he is accused of everything from racism to killing puppies with a billy club.

Thank you. Therein lies your disconnect.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Valuing honesty is a disconnect? From what? Dishonesty and corruption?

Thank you... I think...

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

No, your perception of truthfulness as a partisan disconnect.

When you say "Obama lies, Trump tells the truth."

Unless by 'honesty' you mean something akin to Kevin Spacey in The Big Kahuna.

edit on 29-12-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Haven't seen that movie, sorry.

Now exactly what are you talking about, valuing honesty being partisan? George Bush was a liar, too. So is McCain. So is Pelosi. So is Schumer. McConnell probably is, just haven't caught him red-handed yet. Limbaugh tops them all, possibly even Obama.

Heck, I'll go farther. O'Reilly told his share of lies. Hannity might be a liar; if he would grow a spine, maybe I could tell. Warren: liar. Lee: Liar. Green: liar. At least 95% of the population of Washington DC: liars.

Just because your champion gets called out for being what he is, it doesn't mean whoever called him out on it is being partisan, or racist, or anything of the sort. It's called being truthful.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

You rightly named a lot of people who lie, on both sides.

You didn't name Trump. That's kinda my point.

Just because your champion

Who would that be, exactly?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I didn't name Trump because I haven't seen him outright lie yet. Maybe some little white lies, but nothing even close to the degree I have seen from those I named.

Neither have I seen Moore lie outright.

You'll also notice I didn't include Doug Jones in my list. That's because I haven't caught him lying yet, even though I expect to. If he does, I'll call him out on it, too; if he doesn't, I'll gain respect for him. Time will tell. In his defense, he did try to steer clear of the pile-on on Moore (which probably accounted for at least his narrow margin of victory).

As for why I called Obama "your champion," it is obvious from the way you reacted when I called him out for lying incessantly during his terms that you are overly protective of him. Therefore he is your "champion" just as one could say Moore is my "champion."

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

That is precisely why I mentioned the disconnect.

Trump has never lied—I'm sorry, never made numerous false statements.

As for why I called Obama "your champion," it is obvious from the way you reacted

When you wrongly spread the "Obama lies, Trump tells the truth," BS I will react. Hence your disconnect.

Seems more like Trump is (and Moore was) "your champion" who does little wrong. Again, disconnect.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I can count numerous examples of Obama lying... beginning with promising a transparent administration, when what we got was far, far from it. Sordid details are even now coming to light. Then there was the infamous "If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance." "You didn't build that." Shall I go on?

Please, pray tell, what outright lie has Trump told? Moore?

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Other than " if you like your insurance you can keep your insurance," can you provide a specific example of a lie Obama told? Thank you in advance.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

• "if you like your health insurance you can keep your health insurance."
  • "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."
  • "This plan will lower healthcare premiums."
  • “I will not sign a plan that adds one dime to our deficits, now or in the future.”
  • "The American Healthcare Act will cover every American."
  • "I will close Guantanimo Bay."
  • "I will have every bill before Congress available for public review before it is voted on."
  • "I will remove our troops from Iran."
  • "This is the most transparent administration in history."
There's a sampling... I could go on, but that is already enough to place him firmly in the liars category. Many many more examples of him acting illegally, in violation of his Oath of Office, happened as well.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I didn't name Trump because I haven't seen him outright lie yet.

I beg your pardon? Are you alive or dead? Living under a rock in Siberia?

Never mind. I'll help you out.

Enjoy: President Trump's Lies: The Definitive List

Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump’s lies. But as regular as they have become, the country should not allow itself to become numb to them. So we have catalogued nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office. Updated: The president is still lying, so we've added to this list, taking it through Nov. 11, and provided links to the facts in each case.

edit on 29/12/2017 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

And that wasn't even a lie really. Under the proposals being discussed at the time he made that statement, it was not anticipated that insurance companies would have to completely re-engineer every policy. They would just have to drop or upgrade non-compliant plans. However, the final law made that extremely difficult to do, and the companies just terminated all old plans and replaced them with new compliant ones. Similar to when you refinance your house, you don't change the existing mortgage, you pay off the old one and take out a new one, it may happen all under the covers, but it happens.

Now anything about being able to keep your doctor was a promise that was impossible to keep under any circumstances if your doctor is part of an insurance network. These systems are under contract to the insurance company and the insurance company renegotiates those contracts periodically and your doctor may change whether you like it or not.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Flatfish

originally posted by: bulwarkz
Let me ask you something. Has anyone accused Roy Moore of anything after he was married by anyone for anything?a reply to: Flatfish

Accused of sexual misconduct? I wouldn’t know, but whether he has or not doesn’t establish his guilt or innocence with respect to these allegations.

He’s definitely been accused of being a religious fanatic and was twice removed from Alabama’s Supreme Court for doing things, based on his religious beliefs, deemed to be unconstitutional by both, the Alabama court of the judiciary and the U.S. Supreme Court.

the fact that Moore only lost by approx. 20,000 votes, means to me, that the vast majority of Alabama republicans didn't give a s**t whether he was removed by the supreme court. they still wanted him to be a senator passing laws.

and a bit of fraud could have kept him from winning.

edit on 30-12-2017 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join