It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breakthroughs and Rationing (Rise of the Super Rich Vampyres)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Every week in the press there is reported some latest medical breakthrough or drug that is gonna help us to surivive cancer and all the other claims they make.

Yet, and a big YET, at the same time health provision is being slashed and most have no access to anything other than abuse of their health rights.

Britain are arguebly even flouting Atrticle 35 of EU Law relating to Health Care Rights (as I indicated in a thread yesterday about my personal treatment).

Are you really content about this,. Britain?

Think hard about what is being thrown in your face that you will be denied access to. So next time they ask you to mentally cheer at the latest breakthrough try to remember who it is a breakthrough for and who not. Health Care is two tier in just about every culture in the world.

Rise Up, Mr and Ms Pleb, you are being talken for a "sucker" by these Monsters. They not only deprive you, but expect you to be glad for them that they have a little extra something to keep their mummified transplant maintained blood transfused Vampire bodies alive for even longer so they can enjoy their money(if you can call it living?). Cancer Research and NOT researching for you, lol; they are researching for THEM! Give them your $ and your £ for their little charity "rackets".

www.technologyreview.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...
Remember, this is the BBC reporting this. It is NOT fake news.

The super rich are injecting blood from teenagers to gain ‘immortality’

Because the super-wealthy are now pumping themselves with the blood of young people in an attempt to prevent themselves from ageing.

esse Karmazin, 32, a Stanford-trained scientist who founded the US clinic, told The Sunday Times that the initial results from his patients had been encouraging. “It could help improve things such as appearance or diabetes or heart function or memory. These are all the aspects of ageing that have a common cause. “I’m not really in the camp of saying this will provide immortality but I think it comes pretty close, essentially.”

www.cnbc.com...

This start-up is offering $8,000 blood transfusions from teens to people who want to fight aging A company called Ambrosia has about 100 customers who are paying $8,000 for a transfusion of young blood.

www.thetimes.co.uk...
(thes greedy MSM make you pay to read, so just there as evidence)

4 Sep 2017 - The creepy middle-aged tech boss who receives reinvigorating shots of teenage blood is a dystopian storyline in the HBO series Silicon Valley, but one based .... It's based on the frustration of many successful rich people that life is too short: 'We have all this money, but we only get to live a normal lifespan.

www.newscientist.com...

Human tests suggest young blood cuts cancer and Alzheimer’s risk

Older people who received transfusions of young blood plasma have shown improvements in biomarkers related to cancer, Alzheimer’s disease and heart disease, New Scientist has learned. “I don’t want to say the word panacea, but here’s something about teenagers,” Jesse Karmazin, founder of startup Ambrosia, told New Scientist. “Whatever is in young blood is causing changes that appear to make the ageing process reverse.” Since August 2016, Karmazin’s company has been transfusing people aged 35 and older with plasma – the liquid component of blood – taken from people aged between 16 and 25. So far, 70 people have been treated, all of whom paid Ambrosia to be included in the study.

Remember that this last source is a respected Scientific Journal and if they are reporting this then it is happening. Many will smokescreen to keep it covered up by saying ohhh it does not work, YET..?

It has come to a stage where the worst horror story is unfolding. Do you not see it clearly YET? Surely, you will. They will make people so hard up so they can guarantee a constant flow of fresh young blood (paying $ to the poor if they give them their blood). We already know how selling organs has been big International Business in many parts of the world.

Are you comfortable with this? Is this worth your bead and trinket so called "security"?

Blood suckers and "suckers"! This "sucks" big time!

A Great literary metaphor for this is the "Morlock" people in HG Wells' "The Time Machine". Others, of course, are Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World", the movie "The Island" and a very poignant and atmospheric not very well known novel and British movie called "Never Let Me Go". It is a great movie and related to this thread entirely:

en.wikipedia.org...(2010_film)

This is what you allow them to do by giving them this authority over you and ALLOWING them to become so gredy and such monsters. You have a duty to STOP them or face the increasing tax of even your blood as a requirement (does that remind you of anything?). They will make you more and more desperate so they can have access to you as their resource. It is the only way they can get you to willingly enslave yourself physically and mentally. You are very much wanted by them, but only on the terms of a relationship dictaed by them; that is one of hunter and prey. Humanity disgusts me after all I have learned; too sick to live!

Happy "666mas-Saturnalia-Sickness" kiddies! Remember to not eat too much crap, drink too much or smoke as it is bad for "THEIR HEALTH" hahahaha!

en.wikipedia.org...

Saturnalia was an ancient Roman festival in honour of the god Saturn, held on 17 December of the Julian calendar and later expanded with festivities through to 23 December. The holiday was celebrated with a sacrifice at the Temple of Saturn, in the Roman Forum, and a public banquet, followed by private gift-giving, continual partying, and a carnival atmosphere that overturned Roman social norms: gambling was permitted, and masters provided table service for their slaves.[1] The poet Catullus called it "the best of days"

I don't celebrate Christmas yet I follow Christ. Go figure that.

edit on 23-12-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I had received a floppy disk (back in the day) from a friend that contained information on an organization called "Operation Vampire Killer".

Here is a current link to that information.

Operation Vampire Killer 2000

It seems that the PTB are now literal vampires, so this information still applies it seems.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Thank you fellow Vampyre Hunter. Happy hunting, lol! How I wish there was a current organization to take these lot out. They are destroying us. Unfortunately, it seems everyone and everything is bought and paid for. As TS Eliot wrote, "Our sickness must grow worse" before healing comes. Real life ain't like the movies...well...except on some occasions.

edit on 23-12-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Every week in the press there is reported some latest medical breakthrough or drug that is gonna help us to surivive cancer and all the other claims they make.

"IF" you can afford it.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Its the people that do both that worry me.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I got the same thing from a guy at work. If I remember it was a comic book type publication.

Maybe it was a Michigan thing, after all the Michigan Militia was big around the time I got it. The corporate owned weaponized media was not through with them yet.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I was truly shell shocked when I first heard about the hepatitis cure and it was at the time like $70,000 US. That made me quickly realize there is going to be a huge problem in the next 5-10 years.
The corps that own these patents are now the gate keepers for life and death, literally. And with that kind of power and authority I find it amazing that from my uninformed point of view that there seems to be little in the way of regs on prices.
And with the amount of lobby money that is dumped on everyone from the pharma/medical industry it is little wonder that the prices can and do go up literally over night with few batting an eye.
It is going to get real interesting to see what happens and what the outcome is.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

With the end of net neutrality, we may have to start passing around thumb drives like we did with the floppies back then. Of course there is the mesh-net. I've at least got my own home LAN set up going the way I want it to work. Right now I'm using my desktop linked to my laptop with an ether net cable and using the WiFi connection in my laptop to connect to my smart phone's hot spot. In January I'll have a USB WiFi on my desktop hooked to a 25db directional WiFi antenna to hopefully connect to the nearest free hot spot, or to whoever wants to connect to an ad hoc LAN and start a local mesh-net. Should be an interesting experiment.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I followed the lead of my hero Gavin Belson and got myself a blood boy.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I've seen every "Twilight" movie so I am an expert on vampires.

I'm team Jeffery.

But ultimately, everyone dies.

Everyone.

Except The Highlander.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
You're a mite later with this "breaking news". It has been known for quite a long time time that a certain (now dead) important British mother used to have regular full body blood transfusions. Allegedly.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Its the people that do both that worry me.

Happy Naming Day Jesus The Chris†™

The absolute last guy who'd want You to cut down a perfectly healthy LIVING tree, then elbow, poke and deceive others to get 'gifts' ("receiver" equates their own Self as 'Jesus' "giver" equates Self to 'wise man') and then hide those gifts under paper and trinkets. Then rip said 'gifts' open and return for a "Gift Card" the very next day...
Then He'd wonder why folks are celebrating His September Naming Day (nobody ever 'dies'; especially Jesus) in December.

I'd wager that Jesus His own Self would opine that "Christma$™" is nothing more than a last minute 'cash grab' by getting rid of crap they couldn't during the calendar year. I'm thinking the first couple Christmas™ celebrations were held so the storekeeper could pay off the Bankster..

Stay Hydrated...
namaste
Shalom Aleichem
As-Selamu Alaykum

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

My heart always soars when I see a reply from you. You never fail to make it chuckle too.

Churchians figured out a long time ago how to have their cake and eat it too. They renamed Greed, Thrift.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Oh! You mean rich people and their blood boys!

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Vampire is the perfect metaphor for the immortal god obsessed elitist technocrats that rule the world. This goes on many levels, the one I point out being their designs to break the Cycle of Life.

edit on 18-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

join