It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jorge Ramos Says He’s Now Having the ‘Worst Time’ of His Life in U.S.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: LSU0408

He's highly respected by other anti-Trumpers.

Sure. But his main popularity comes from the Hispanic audiences.

There are plenty of Hispanics that don't buy into his lies like you're doing.

What lies? Can you be specific?

And thanks for the stereotype about bigots and racists, again, because it worked well for you people last year. Real well.

You're very welcome. It's about time you guys (not saying you specifically) had the balls to stand up for what you believe so that we didn't have to play these silly games.

Yes, and he's been misleading them with biased information about Trump and Trump supporters. True propaganda.

I can't remember all of the lies and don't feel like digging them up right now, but this guy was talking crap and lying about Trump ever since Trump made his comments about illegal Mexicans.

We always had the balls to stand up for what we believe in, we just don't have to worry about losing our careers for it now. This has never been a game to me and I know I speak for many others when I say that.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

I can understand why he said what he did.

Univision itself has revieved many threats and such, not to mention that anti-immigration/Hispanic/Muslim sentiment has been very vocal as of late. Especially on social media sites.

No wonder there has been talk of ATS being labeled a "hate site". We see that bigoted nonsense on this site as well.

The only reason you do is because your definition of bigoted speech might be different from that of the mods.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Of course he was able to capitalize off of it. We're finally able to voice our opinion, too, because of it. What we're pouring out isn't something new, it's something finally being taken into consideration instead of getting lambasted and tossed to the side.

You've always been able to voice your opinion. Much like kids that are too shy to say what they think until they have the approval of the mob, it wasn't until Trump came around that many of you were no longer afraid to show your true reasons behind your stance on immigration.

Calling out illegals isn't propaganda. Propaganda is biased and/or misleading information

And that is why it's propaganda. Illegal immigration has been a non-issue for quite some time. They are not coming over in droves any more. But it was a great reason Trump could use to get support, and even the support to build a wall...for a problem that isn't really a problem.

so if one of us have been fooled by biased and/or misleading information, it's you.

Really? Is that why I didn't fall for the BS these politicians were selling and decided not to vote for either?

Ya. You fell for propaganda if you voted for either one.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: watchitburn

Only if you believe in Bigfoot and lizard people...

Or aliens, eh?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You know, it always amazes me how immature, unintelligent, and just plain rude people are who think they can openly attack others choice of vote.

I have a few friends on fb that I’ve known and respected for years, that is until they felt the need to trample Trump everyday, I had to unfollow them; and now I think they are idiots!

Waaaaa - Waaaa, grow up idiots!

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

a reply to: eNumbra

Sure..

If you believe Sean hannity and infowars various lies.. lies even Fox News wouldn’t even pront on their news pages..

I live in Mississippi and I don’t even know anyone who is a “trump supporter” I know people who voted for him.. and I never run into anyone who defends him religiously or believes even half his lies like those on ATS...

Trump won because hillary was the most unlikeable candidate in history.. not because trump is “just the greatest person ever.. everyone likes me..”

You must live in downtown Hattiesburg then. Conservatives aren't aggressive though, we're not gonna start a fight just because someone talks about Trump. Remember that.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Yes, and he's been misleading them with biased information about Trump and Trump supporters. True propaganda.

I can't remember all of the lies and don't feel like digging them up right now, but this guy was talking crap and lying about Trump ever since Trump made his comments about illegal Mexicans.

Ok. Not sure why he would have to make up lies when all you have to do is listen to Trump to know it's propaganda bull#.

We always had the balls to stand up for what we believe in, we just don't have to worry about losing our careers for it now. This has never been a game to me and I know I speak for many others when I say that.

Cool. So when are you guys going to stop playing games and admit this isn't about illegal immigration. It's about race and ethnicity?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Univision itself has revieved many threats and such, not to mention that anti-immigration/Hispanic/Muslim sentiment has been very vocal as of late. Especially on social media sites.

No wonder there has been talk of ATS being labeled a "hate site". We see that bigoted nonsense on this site as well.

The only reason you do is because your definition of bigoted speech might be different from that of the mods.

Or perhaps I do not spit passive-aggressive racist/bigoted bull# as many others do.
edit on 22-12-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Or perhaps I do not spit passive-aggressive racist/bigoted bull# as many others do.

Aren't opinions grand?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Like I said, there were other places they could go..

Going votes when that’s the one place he lost is just ridiculous..

That said, so I gymuess your in favor of voting based on wealth or land ownership then , huh??

I mean if the voters don’t count equally. That’s what we are doing. Which is kinda the opposite of “the American dream”.

Democrats wouldn't win ever again if we got to vote by land ownership.

Voters count equally, I'm sure you already know this. The popular vote counts in each state, and they count like that for a reason. Would you rather things be evened out and every state gets the same amount of electoral votes? Is it unfair that California, an automatic blue state has 55 electoral votes while 12 automatic red states can only muster up 54?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Of course he was able to capitalize off of it. We're finally able to voice our opinion, too, because of it. What we're pouring out isn't something new, it's something finally being taken into consideration instead of getting lambasted and tossed to the side.

You've always been able to voice your opinion. Much like kids that are too shy to say what they think until they have the approval of the mob, it wasn't until Trump came around that many of you were no longer afraid to show your true reasons behind your stance on immigration.

Calling out illegals isn't propaganda. Propaganda is biased and/or misleading information

And that is why it's propaganda. Illegal immigration has been a non-issue for quite some time. They are not coming over in droves any more. But it was a great reason Trump could use to get support, and even the support to build a wall...for a problem that isn't really a problem.

so if one of us have been fooled by biased and/or misleading information, it's you.

Really? Is that why I didn't fall for the BS these politicians were selling and decided not to vote for either?

Ya. You fell for propaganda if you voted for either one.

Our true reason on immigration being that they need to come here legally and get deported if they break our laws? Man that's terrible. Shame on us.

Illegal immigration has been a huge problem for the past 4 or 5 years. When the people south of the border were coming here before then, they weren't forcing acceptance. They weren't disrespecting our country by taking down our flag and putting theirs in place of it. American kids weren't getting sent home from school for wearing American Flag t-shirts. Illegals that came here from Reagan to Bush II were assimilating and nobody said a word.

So far I haven't fallen for any propaganda, Trump has either started or finished almost everything he promised. Explain how doing what you say you're going to do can be classified as misleading.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'm sure Mexico welcomes you back
k bai

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

You know, it always amazes me how immature, unintelligent, and just plain rude people are who think they can openly attack others choice of vote.

I have a few friends on fb that I’ve known and respected for years, that is until they felt the need to trample Trump everyday, I had to unfollow them; and now I think they are idiots!

Waaaaa - Waaaa, grow up idiots!

Yeah it got pretty annoying. At least they made it easier to unfollow them. The bickering and head explosions used to be entertainment but now it's just gotten boring.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Right on! I can’t be bothered with ignorant sheeple.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Ok. Not sure why he would have to make up lies when all you have to do is listen to Trump to know it's propaganda bull#.

Cool. So when are you guys going to stop playing games and admit this isn't about illegal immigration. It's about race and ethnicity?

Bro, the left are the only ones who try to make this about race and ethnicity. Not once have I seen or heard a Trump supporter say they're against illegals because of their race, and not a day goes by where a liberal, who thinks he's the smart one, tries to point his finger at opposing beliefs to claim racism as the reason. Every bit of that is on y'all. That's propaganda.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

And here I thought you had just owned it.

Illegals that came here from Reagan to Bush II were assimilating and nobody said a word.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Im sure Mexico City would be a cozy safe space for him. I have heard it's just like paradise down there.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

And here I thought you had just owned it.

Illegals that came here from Reagan to Bush II were assimilating and nobody said a word.

Yeah? What's wrong with what I said? It's the truth. America, as bad as some of its people want it to be a melting pot of culture and diversity, will never work with so many different cultures, UNLESS people with other cultures aren't forced to accept those that aren't theirs. Sorry, baba louie, but reality can't be racist.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

The original statement was:

You are saying that that is what it is about. Cultures are ethnicity. Not accepting those that are not yours makes half of that statement true and it is also fully true for some.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Quote: " He is talking about the hatred we have seen pouring out of people since Trump came along."

Reply: Oh I see. You must be talking about BLM, antifa, and other groups such as.
edit on 12/22/2017 by Tundra because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/22/2017 by Tundra because: Terrible editing skills

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join