It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jorge Ramos Says He’s Now Having the ‘Worst Time’ of His Life in U.S.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Popular Spanish network reporter Jorge Ramos is sad and has been mistreated since Donald Trump became U.S. President.

Ramos has been in the U.S. for 34 years and 2017 is the worst !!

He works for Univision and has been professionally smearing the people who voted for Trump.

He seems to have a problem with social media as well.

I wonder what his and Univision's real agenda is?

Jorge Ramos Says He’s Now Having the ‘Worst Time’ of His Life in U.S.

Nearly a year into the Trump presidency, Univision anchor Jorge Ramos says he’s experiencing “the worst moment I’ve had in the 34 years I’ve been living in the United States.”

“With Donald Trump there, I have never been treated so badly. I have never been insulted so much. We’ve never been attacked so much. They have never tried to run us out as much as now,” Ramos vented in an interview with the Spanish radio network Cadena SER.

Ramos, who proclaimed himself “if not an enemy, an opponent” of Trump in the interview, complained about the massive blowback he has received since deciding to use his media platforms to openly oppose the choice of over 62 million American voters in last year’s U.S. presidential election.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Wonderful to hear he is having a terrible time. Makes my day to know such creeps are feeling down.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

why doesn't he just go back where he came from. problems solved!

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Lol..

The article says “he opposed the choice of 62 million Americans.”

Seeming to forget, that means Ramos is Supporting the choice of the 65 million Americans who voted against Trump..

And I do mean against Trump.. because let’s be real, only 6 people voted FOR hillary.... and Bill Clinton probably wasn’t one of them.. lol

Once you lose the popular vote, ya kinda don’t get to spout the number of people who voted for you like it matters..

The article should say “ electoral votes” or really it could say “states” I guess.. anything but the variable you lost!

But spouting off actual numbers of voters as proof when more people voted against you..

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Well he's gonna have a lot more important things to worry about when the economy starts crashing down.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Has he done anything in the last 34 years to improve the situation in his home country?
Or has he just tried to bring more Mexicans Here?

That is an honest question too.

I have no issue with people being proud of their heritage but trying to import it here and ignoring it there is a problem for me.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Lol..

Seeming to forget, that means Ramos is Supporting the choice of the 65 million Americans who voted against Trump..

And I do mean against Trump.. because let’s be real, only 6 people voted FOR hillary.... and Bill Clinton probably wasn’t one of them.. lol

Once you lose the popular vote, ya kinda don’t get to spout the number of people who voted for you like it matters..

The article should say “ electoral votes” or really it could say “states” I guess.. anything but the variable you lost!

But spouting off actual numbers of voters as proof when more people voted against you..

Don’t you know? There was just enough fraud to give Hillary that popular vote.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

why doesn't he just go back where he came from. problems solved!

Why doesn't he just own it?

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Minus the millions of illegals Obama told to vote.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Christmas comes early!

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Good, I hope he's forced back to the cesspool he slithered out of.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Lol..

Eh... I'll take 30 states over 20 or 2,623 counties over 489 or 304 electoral votes to 227 before I'll take the national popular vote.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Seems I have a relative who worked for him,now he is a proffessor at a Univ in So Calif,won't name any names,but they spout the same liberal crap as him,why I moved out of my home town 38 yrs ago,best move I ever made

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Poor guy is sad, lol

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

It's days like this that make me long for a laugh react button....Sorry about your luck there, Jorge!

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I only found out recently that Jorge Ramos' daughter Paola Ramos worked on the Hillary campaign and before that the Obama campaigns. He is just another political campaigner pretending to be a journalist - it's just he's funnier than most as he makes an ass of himself regularly.

edit on 22/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I can understand why he said what he did.

Univision itself has revieved many threats and such, not to mention that anti-immigration/Hispanic/Muslim sentiment has been very vocal as of late. Especially on social media sites.

No wonder there has been talk of ATS being labeled a "hate site". We see that bigoted nonsense on this site as well.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hmmm, is there a direct correlation to his life getting worse and 100's of millions American lives improving in that same time span?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This is what happens when you’re a whiny bitch who lashed out at anyone who disagrees with you.

Now he’s whining because people aren’t nice to him about it?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I can understand why he said what he did.

Univision itself has revieved many threats and such, not to mention that anti-immigration/Hispanic/Muslim sentiment has been very vocal as of late. Especially on social media sites.

No wonder there has been talk of ATS being labeled a "hate site". We see that bigoted nonsense on this site as well.

Univision should have fired him the moment he said that journalists should no longer be impartial when reporting on Trump.

Ramos is a whiny little unprofessional fool. Impossible to feel any sympathy for him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join