It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eminem: 'Being White Is So Embarrassing, I Want to Kill Myself'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Is he waiting for a written permission slip?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
He's still the best rapper to ever live.

How can one be considered the best rapper when he selects possibly the worst beats any mainstream artist has ever used with regularity?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I think he was and maybe still is a very talented artist.

However, I have had no respect for him for years, and it has nothing to do with politics.

He came in the scene mocking many people with his rap.

That was fine.

But, when people started to poke fun at him, he acted like a crybaby.

He got his feeling hurt by a man with a puppet.

As far as his racism against white people and hatred of trump supporters, who cares?

Just another virtue signaling artist trying to get brownie points from his clic.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Cocaine is one he'll of a drug.

I'm sure he is just saying saying this to ensure none white people still buy his albums. Just a marketing stunt.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

if he is so embarrassed being white he could just donate all of his net worth to a black charity!

shut the # up eminem

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Such a gross misuse of this meme.... Grrrr

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I pray texan was just being sarcastic , eminem is not the best rapper to ever live there are at least 10 other mc's who have put in more work and have better lyrics and better albums !

eminem just came along at the right time and has always been a mainstream rapper

edit on 21-12-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Has he done it yet? Hopefully all the other vacuous idiots that think saying words in time to a drum loop is art will follow suit.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

You know to me,the very idea of being embarrassed about your ethnicity,for whatever reason,whether you are white,black,Aboriginal,Asian - is the most pathetic thing in the world.So weak,sign of an empty vessel with no real sense of self worth connected to virtues and character..and if this is a publicity stunt,it is more than weak,sad and pathetic.It is evil and beyond contempt to further the ethnic divide,to demonise an entire ethnicity,for personal gain.The gene pool of the beleaguered human race does NOT need these toxic contaminants.
SO MARSHALL MATHERS,PLEASE KILL YOURSELF.Cause that whiteness of yours is not curable.
edit on 21-12-2017 by Raxoxane because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: burdman30ott6
eminem just came along at the right time and has always been a mainstream rapper

Well, being in the right place at the right time is basically the foundation of what it takes to be successful in life, so good for him.

Oh yeah, also you're right, he is "a mainstream rapper"... but thats only because barely anyone listens to his actual lyrics.

I've meet so many fake chicks who are just like "oh, I love eminem", simply because his got (apparently) dreamy blue eyes and has got some air play on there favourite mainstream radio station... or whatever.

Mate, the majority of his songs are about being a severely mentally ill drug addict who's hopelessly obsessed with a blonde chick, who his incapable of sexually satisfying and who screws around on him constantly... lol.

Seriously, all these same chicks who claim to 'love eminem' wouldn't spit on him to put out a fire, if he just rocked up to the club as a normal bloke, rather than the famous rapper everyones talking about.

Thats why no one can deny his skill level, he became 'cool' and mainstream by rapping about being a mentally unstable and extremely insecure loner...Who else but Eminem could have pulled that off so successfully?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
He's still the best rapper to ever live.

How can one be considered the best rapper when he selects possibly the worst beats any mainstream artist has ever used with regularity?

His flow has nothing to do with the beats.

All hip hop/R&B has sucked since the mid 90's at the very least. Today 90% of it is produced by the same 10 people who make everything sound the same.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

"The flow has nothing to do with the beats"

Then Em is a great beat poet, not rapper. Rap is a music form and without the beats it isn't music. If "different" is that huge, then listen to Big Shaq or Lil Pump, both of whom at least have a grasp on rhythm theory and beats.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Yeh he did have a niche style of self deprecating lyrics

self loathing doesnt really make you attractive in my book !

not sure why they all like him , he'd be a terrible partner

I always thought eminems lyrics were more about how he hates his mum and he hates himself because he cant accept he doesnt like women and prefers men and how no one in his male dominated world will accept him for him!

but music is subjective right

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join