It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eminem: 'Being White Is So Embarrassing, I Want to Kill Myself'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

Well I was thinking about writing a really controversial thread, but I'm running way behind today due to the weather (and I had a meeting with some attorneys earlier). So I dunno if I wanna bother trying to write anything today. I'm really tired.

I also like thinking about Night Elves and blue gemstones. It's pretty relaxing.

Oh and I'm thinking about texting someone. I wonder if they'll stop posting on ATS long enough to reply to me today?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire
oops

Ummm, what??

Hahhahaha

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

a Contraversial thread about what? Be Specific it helps ...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

That was a typo. I slipped, my cat clawed me and bam. And thats how it went down.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

He's a good rapper and his lyrics are on par with all the great rappers.
If you can't hear or see that then you are deaf. Or probably haven't listened to any of his songs outside the top 40 ones that dominated charts for months and years.

Him being white may have helped him to catch a fan base, but he didn't use his 'whiteness' to gain the upper hand over other rappers and musicians.
But at the end of the day he can't change his color, not his fault he's a lyrical genius and made the right friends in the right places.
edit on 20-12-2017 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
That would be a plus for America he did.
a reply to: notsure1

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

That was a typo. I slipped, my cat clawed me and bam. And thats how it went down.

Ok suuuure...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Point being: Eminem is likely to say that the moon is made out of his grandma, and he ate a piece of it with Elvis. He's still the best rapper to ever live.

Pfffft Tech N9ne is the best.

edit on 20-12-2017 by Gargamel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dan121212
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

just download the album, it leaked 4 days before the release date anyway

yeah, I already legally downloaded it from itunes the day it came out...

I'm only on this earth today because of his music, the least I can do is throw him a few bucks... with all the crap I waste my money on anyway... not to get corny about it or nothing.

I'm just jesting about not being able to find a clip to my favourite song on his new album to embed to this thread.

just in case that wasn't obvious...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Whateverrr...... see how dumb that looks?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Whateverrr...... see how dumb that looks?

Wow you're mad at me today aren't you?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I respect his skills at his art...the respect stops right about there.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

He should dye his skin black then. That should be a lot easier than dying black skin white but Michael Jackson did it. What a douche.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

He should dye his skin black then.

But then you would be able to class him as "one of them". Then he wouldn't be able to trigger you and everyone else so damn easy.... lol.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargamel

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Point being: Eminem is likely to say that the moon is made out of his grandma, and he ate a piece of it with Elvis. He's still the best rapper to ever live.

Pfffft Tech N9ne is the best.

This one got me checking it out - due to an old gf.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

yeah, just noticed all the youtube vids are gone, shame, i bought his album twice tho, because he deserves it. i was one of those people saying it was sh!t when i first heard walk on water and untouchable but listening to the whole album shut me right up lol the whole album is awesome.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
He's turning into a Drama queen. Maybe he just needs attention?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
I want to kill myself because I am white, well I want to give you the gun.

This is silly. Life is tough enough as it is. People have the right to use whatever advantages they happen to have to survive.

If being white is a privilege that gets you ahead, good for you. Being white is all some people have. They are entitled to use it. Other people are blessed with more, various kinds of talents and skills, inheritances and networks. Whatever accident of nature provided you with, use that, and thank the Lord you didn't get less in your book-of-life account.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Good rapper my arse! He just did something catchy and stuck with it. He's no Einstein.

a reply to: StallionDuck

You can hate all you want, but the fact remains that Eminem IS a great rapper. You can hate his last album. You can hate eminem or rap music as a whole. But eminem's skills on the mic are legendary. His rhyming and cadence are on a level reached by less than a handful, and he can freestyle better than anybody whose come out in the last decade. He's UNDISPUTABLY one of the greatest rappers to rock the mic, and a master of poetry over a beat.
His self-hating personal views be damned.
edit on 12202017 by MayanBoricua because: ¡¡Tech N9NE!!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Well don't let the door hit your white ass then,Marshall,i'm sure you can find a way to show yourself out of life.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join