It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Judge in Chicago Gives 4 Years probation to One of the Torturers of a White Autistic Man.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

She took part in kidnapping and torturing a mentally disabled individual, and on top of it had the audacity to record it and post it online.

You seriously think that deserves a slap on the wrist?

You are sick.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Brutal abuse and torture of the handicapped is ok in Obamaland Chicago as long as it's Black on White, can't let that white boy get away with his White Privilege.

Nothing like a bit of race baiting to fix a broken system.

Sad.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

She took part in kidnapping and torturing a mentally disabled individual, and on top of it had the audacity to record it and post it online.

Yeah. The youngest one in the group. Going along with whatever to prove she is as tough as the others. She is def not a good decision maker. Do you know anything else about her? Are there any positive aspects to her that might be redeemable at all? I don't know.

I think you missed the part where I don't think Justice prevailed.

You are sick.

I am not down with today's slang, but I remember my son using that term to describe things he thought was cool. So I will take that as a compliment. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Nothing like a bit of race baiting to fix a broken system.

What if the other one's receive easy sentences. It may sound like race baiting, but if they are lenient on the others then there might be truth in what he is saying, even though it is crude.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

The youngest one in the group.

By a matter of months at most. 3 of the 4 that committed this heinous act were all 18 at the time. Old enough to know better. Don't give me that youngest one bull#.

Do you know anything else about her?

What else do I need to know? She committed a serious crime. Too bad she wasn't as lenient on her victim as the judge was on her. Do you even care about the victim?

I am not down with today's slang, but I remember my son using that term to describe things he thought was cool

It wasn't slang.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

You are sick.

They could line them all up and put a bullet between their eyes for all I care; no blind fold let them see it coming.. and I would say the same thing if it were any other race doing that stuff to someone.

The disabled kid has enough problems living in this world without this kind of crap happening to him... Oh Auh so mean .... actually the world would be a better place without the qualities these 4 have demonstrated IMO.. Maybe the judge will have the next three apply for a position at Gitmo as guards ?????????

I think everyone should watch the video of these 4 doing what they did to the poor young fellow... Then come back and explain how they were mommy's little darlings and are just misunderstood.. Yep not easy to understand someone with a demonstrated IQ of a dumb rabid dog.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It's very disturbing that anyone could watch that and think probation is fair. This wasn't a simple thing kids that age do and get in trouble for.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
It's f'n crazy
Here is the existing thread on it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

By a matter of months at most. 3 of the 4 that committed this heinous act were all 18 at the time. Old enough to know better. Don't give me that youngest one bull#.

Hate much?

What else do I need to know? She committed a serious crime. Too bad she wasn't as lenient on her victim as the judge was on her. Do you even care about the victim?

I agree. The judge was way to lenient on her. I don't think you are comprehending that part, and yes I think the victim deserves Justice.

It wasn't slang.

Well then, in that case you need to start understanding that everyone thinks differently and it doesn't make someone "sick" when all they are trying to do is understand the situation as much as they can before making up their minds about what happened. That is just juvenile, and leads me to think that you and the young girl might have something in common.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

You are the one in this thread trying to justify the light sentence, not me.

I don't care if she was valedictorian of her class, top notch model person. She kidnapped and tortured a mentally disabled kid. And filmed it. And posted it online.

She deserves jail and nothing less.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

You are the one in this thread trying to justify the light sentence, not me.

I am not justifying anything. I specifically said it was not Justice. You are mistaken, yet again.

I don't care if she was valedictorian of her class, top notch model person. She kidnapped and tortured a mentally disabled kid. And filmed it. And posted it online.

Are you saying that she posted it online because she is so incredibly calculating, that she knew she would be caught, arrested, and knew she would get a lenient sentence? I think you are giving her to much credit. She is a stupid person. I realize you don't care about the back story. I do. I find it intriguing. Once again, I am not justifying anything. I think she needs help, and I am not sure if prison is the kind of help she needs. It very well could be the only thing that can keep society safe from her.

She deserves jail and nothing less.

I agree that parole was way to lenient.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Are you saying that she posted it online because she is so incredibly calculating, that she knew she would be caught, arrested, and knew she would get a lenient sentence?

That's an incredible amount of words to put in my mouth.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
you guys want to turn this into a racial thing? ok i'll bite, just last year a bunch of white high school kids bullied a black special needs kid and put a hanger up his butt among other nasty things, all of them left off the hook , no jail time. the stanford? rapist, no jail time. people get away with crap all the time but some of you want to turn everything in to a race thing. shame on you!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Posted here

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
If it had been my child who had been the victim, instinctively I would want revenge. Having said that, and looking at things more logically rather than emotionally, I can see where this judge is coming from. This youth may not have been in trouble before or in much trouble before and may have been caught up in a group influenced by a few very nasty characters. Spending a huge amount of tax payers cash keeping her in jail as she grows up and matures, may in fact create a re-offending criminal due to the influence of other prisoners and relationships formed when inside. This would put her on a destructive path and be more of a menace to society than she is at present.

I think, however, that her sentence was way too lenient with 200 hrs of community service. This does not impact her life enough to be a proper punishment for her actions, nor will it serve to educate her in the error of her ways. I think a more fitting punishment would have been 2-3 hrs per day, 6 days per week for 50 weeks of the year for the full 4 years of her probation time. This way it limits her recreation time, allows her to have a full time job, and is punishment for the full amount of time she would have been in jail. If she violates the conditions, then it is go to jail time for the remainder of the sentence period not served doing community service.

I also think that the community service for her should not be things like picking up litter or tending community garden areas, but should be to help / work with victims of crimes. To see, every day, the impact that actions like hers have on another human and their families and will educate her in the destructive devastation that impact has on other familiy's lives for many months and even years after the initial crime. This type of punishment may shape her into a more sympathetic, understanding and caring human, which would in the end benifit society as a whole.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

She kidnapped and tortured a mentally disabled kid. In the video they are screaming 'F### WHITE PEOPLE'.

Community service to impact her recreational time?

Kidnapping is a serious crime. They send out AMBER alerts for such occasions. Jail is a lesson needed to learn how bad that is, and I'm not one for promoting jail time.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Yes I understand that and the crime was indeed sickening, however, I do not know all the details of her particular involvement or how much she was influenced by the others in the group. Perhaps the judge saw that and saw potential to create a better person for the future. She may not be or ever will be a good person, and I am sure that will come to light and she will end in jail if that is the case, and deservedly so. As I said, if it was my child who was the victim, my instinct would be for revenge.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

I agree.The way you thought it out,it does seem like she would probably personally have benefited more from what you proposed than the actual deal she got from the judge.If the goal is to make her a better person,well that takes hard work,long hard work for most people,and in appropriate,suitable situations.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane Yes, I feel it is not a lesser punishment just because it is not based in jail. In fact it could be more of a punishment, coz in jail you would just adjust your life style to the limitations of your surroundings until you get out (and maybe early if well behaved). You learn nothing of the consequences of your crime, can pack away any small remorse you had - which may be more remorse for yourself coz you got caught and put in jail and come out without becoming a better person. BUT, if you are forced to face what you have done by seeing the pain of other victims every day, it hopefully would rub in the seriousness of your actions and make you feel guilt and regret and if you are at all human, make you want to make ammends by helping others. I don't see a negative side to this, even if the person is dereft of human emotions, that would soon manifest itself and they would end up in jail anyway, where they belong.

There was an accident recently near where I work, where some idiot was riding his motorbike on the footway, in the dark, with no lights on and in an area where there was no street lights. He struck a pedestrian on the same footway, careered onto the carriageway and hit a car. The pedestrian was killed and he was badly hurt and in hospital with multiple injuries. Now, in all likelyhood, he will go to jail. What purpose will that really serve? It may be the only really stupid thing he ever did. Would it not be more of a punishment to have to provide in some way, for the rest of his life or for the time he would be in jail for, support for the family who lost their mother due to his stupidity? He would feel their loss in real time along with the victims family. It would be life changing for him also, but maybe would make him a better person.
edit on 16-12-2017 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
a reply to: Raxoxane Yes, I feel it is not a lesser punishment just because it is not based in jail. In fact it could be more of a punishment, coz in jail you would just adjust your life style to the limitations of your surroundings until you get out (and maybe early if well behaved). You learn nothing of the consequences of your crime, can pack away any small remorse you had - which may be more remorse for yourself coz you got caught and put in jail and come out without becoming a better person. BUT, if you are forced to face what you have done by seeing the pain of other victims every day, it hopefully would rub in the seriousness of your actions and make you feel guilt and regret and if you are at all human, make you want to make ammends by helping others. I don't see a negative side to this, even if the person is dereft of human emotions, that would soon manifest itself and they would end up in jail anyway, where they belong.

You think maybe you just have a bit more humanity than the sort of people who participate in this kind of thing?

I would also say that one downside of letting her remain in society would be the potential for there to be another victim of her hatred. Sometimes we lock people up to keep others safe rather than just to punish or rehabilitate an offender.

edit on 23pSat, 16 Dec 2017 07:35:23 -060020172017-12-16T07:35:23-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: changed their for there cos they're going to pick me up on it one day if I don't.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join