It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Judge in Chicago Gives 4 Years probation to One of the Torturers of a White Autistic Man.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: wickd_waze

She wasn't poisoned enough to not know right from wrong, score her weed, check into her video chat account and roll a "blunt". Max sentence.

As I stated, lead poisoning makes one stupid and violent. Would you consider those thoughtful and reasonable decisions? Did she/does she really know "right" from "wrong"? If you were committing a violent felony, would you consider it a good decision to live stream it on Facebook? For that matter, would you consider it a good decision to create any kind of permanent record to be used as evidence in a court of law? I certainly don't. It seems to me that no real thought went into that at all. It was probably an impulsive act done for all the wrong reasons... and I don't think she had the mental capacity to even understand that.

And the bottom line for me? How do we fix it? I'm sickened that we even have to have this conversation, and even worse that we can do better but we don't. I would much rather that this ever happened. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. And it's no better that so many people would rather just pile on their own hatefulness and hurtfulness after the fact than to actually take the necessary steps to stop it from happening at all. And why? To feed their own impulsive and self-serving dish of hatefulness and hurtfulness... my sick and perverted White bad boys are better than your sick and perverted Black boys. And I think some people actually like it for their own sick and perverted reasons, because pointing fingers at others makes them feel so much superior... and because then they have a "good" reason to hurt them. Who cares about the innocents hurt in the process? We have self-righteous indignation on our side!!!

The violence of the Chicago teens are no better and no worse than the violence and abuse of the Idaho football players.

She's also associates with people who would torture and kill Caucasians (BLM) if they could get away with it therefore needs to be removed from society for society's sake. Not for rehab or punishment just for public safety.

And???

As I stated in my original reply to the OP. Once someone is a threat to others, they need to be removed from society. She may be so damaged and broken that there is no hope for her rehabilitation. Or maybe not. There are treatments for lead poisoning and removing heavy metals. But I'm not sure how successful/effective they are. And I'm sure in large part because those responsible for preventing such exposure to lead don't want any focus on how someone would be exposed to that lead to begin with. It's pretty hard to fix a problem without addressing the root problem.

How many times do you want to have this conversation? How many innocent and vulnerable folks have to be maimed, tortured and killed so that you can point fingers at some while ignoring others, and patting yourself on the back because they're broken and you're not? Because I guarandamntee you that if we don't address the root problems, these damaged and broken people will continue to do what they do. And that includes the White folks that you don't want to even acknowledge -- much less address.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Im sure if that was you after getting cigarettes ashed out on your wound, that you would be pleading to the judge "It's not their fault. Its the lead in our water"

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I get what you are saying. I can't argue with what you say your husband would have felt like if the victim were family. I imagine quite a few other peeps around here would feel the same. That is generally why we, as civilised people turn over such things to the state, to ensure an evenness where justice is concerned.

a reply to: CthulhuMythos

See above, but, with some provisos.

You make it sound as though this system is infallible, it isn't. Not even close.

Prisons are full of people that had a tag and went on to commit more crimes, aren't they? So, in the case of such a violent crime, I wonder at the risk.

Furthermore, the justice system has to appear just, to everyone, else it doesn't work.

Raxoxane makes a good point about the need for vengance. That is a part of the healing process for victims and their families. If the courts fail to supply that sense of vengence then we feel the need to seek it ourselves.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK yup, I hear what you are saying. Though I would say the courts don't just have to appear just, but have to actually be just. Sadly in many cases, and increasingly so, they seem to fail. I also understand the need for vengeance and I did say that right at the beginning of my posts, but I went on to look at a bigger picture, beyond the immediate scope of revenge.

I must admit I am at a loss as to why these youths would do such a horrible thing in the first place.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
I must admit I am at a loss as to why these youths would do such a horrible thing in the first place.

Because we live at a time when the left doesn't want criminals to be accountable for their actions, instead they want to blame something else/someone else.

Perhaps some of you didn't see the CNN interview of a former press secretary for Bernie Sanders who claimed what these thugs did was to be blamed on President Trump...

The CNN reporter even said "I won't say it was a hate crime because the police won't say that and are still investigating"... What an inane thing to say when the thugs videotaped themselves showing that it was a hate crime... Yes, he later asks how can it not be racist when they say "F whites" etc, but still he starts by saying he wouldn't call it a hate crime. He also later says "he wouldn't call this evil".

These dumba$$e$$ leftists even went so far as to claim that what these 4 thugs did "was not evil"...

This type of behavior is emboldening criminals, and not just in the U.S., this is happening in other western nations that are even more leftist than the U.S.

edit on 17-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I USED to feel that way growing up and as a young adult,good heavens i don't anymore,or i indeed should have sought help
I am 52yo now and very happy with my life.I feel what helped me the most,was Realising i am not the only one to have survived a horrid childhood and being thankful for every single big or even smallest good thing i have in my life.That,even more than having 3 wonderful kids,healed myself.I let go of the seething anger inside and became grateful for what i Did have,instead of focusing on the pain of the past,tthe anger at the rotten,horribly abusive household i grew up in.But i can still remember what i Felt like,back then.
edit on 18-12-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

If it had been 4 white people who kidnapped, tortured, video taped and posted their actions on youtube, every single one of those white violent thugs would have received time in prison, and I would have agreed with it.

There are always instances of this so what? Have you forgotten affluentism bro? I can do the same thing for a crime committed by white people to a black person, cry me a river. It happens to a white person it's a travesty, happens to a black person or a minority and mental gymnastics worthy of a gold medal are displayed.

The system works as is, it's the judge(s) that's the problem, as can be pointed out in the numerous cases that can be recalled where the roles are reversed.

And you tossing in Liberal, as if that explains it all, is part of the problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join