It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
1. There is no upside resistance, and rising prices seem to be perpetual.
2. Everyone in the market looks like an expert.
3. There is a flight from quality investments to riskier investments.
4. As financial bubbles pop in one area, they bubble up in others.
5. The crash after the peak takes back all the gains the mania made.
No. 5 can be viewed only with hindsight. But the first four signs provide essential clues to what’s shaping up in the markets.
“By studying past mania experiences, traders can gain valuable insight into the collective emotions that drive their markets,” writes Kendall. “It’s possible to make significant money in the advancing stages of a mania with no knowledge of its existence. But there is nothing like recognizing a mania for what it is in real time to help a trader keep those gains and deal with the relentless crash after it peaks.”
To me the sudden rapid increase in Bitcoin strikes me as what is called financial mania, I read a different article yesterday that compared bitcoin to the rise and crash of Silver in the '80s.
originally posted by: avgguy
Bitcoin is officially the 15th largest currency in the world
originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: aiolosmartine
Methinks you need a few lessons before you can have a stance on this topic.
NO WAY NO HOW is this Bitcoin going to kick the U.S military's ass.
Case and point.