It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collusion: How Russia Helped Trump Win the White House by Luke Harding.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Collusion: Meetings, Dirty Money, and How Russia Helped Donald Trump Win.
This a new book by a Guardian foreign correspondent, Luke Harding.

' Many of the incriminating facts reported in Collusion won’t be new to serious students of this saga, but the experience of reading them all in one place can be almost overwhelming. When, less than halfway through the book, ex-MI6 spy Christopher Steele describes the Trump-Russia conspiracy as “absolutely massive”, it sounds like classic British understatement.'

The 'won't be new facts' include a couple of reminders,

' Trump informed reporters after the FBI raided Manfort’s home in August that he had only worked on Trump’s campaign “for a very short period of time”. However Harding points out that the president first met Manfort almost 40 years ago, and hired him soon after “to look after gambling and real estate issues” '

Then there were the Tweets,

'In 2008 Donald Trump Jr said in Moscow: “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”
A Reuters investigation revealed that individuals with Russian passports or addresses had bought property worth $98.4m in seven Trump-branded towers in Florida. And as late as January 2016, Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, was begging Putin’s press secretary for help to resuscitate a “Trump-Moscow project in Moscow City”'

'However there is also the hidden faces of the Deutsche Bank's PED as below,

'what may be even more dangerous to Trump’s future is the recent report that Mueller has subpoenaed records of Trump’s dealings with Deutsche Bank. The last part of Harding’s book is devoted to Trump’s incredibly convoluted relationship with the German bank, which included defaulting on a $330m loan from its real estate division – and then settling that default by borrowing hundreds of millions more from the bank’s private equity division.'

The PED, is a private set-up within the Deutsche Bank, that is completely autonomous, and it seems, a closed shop for most people, and seemingly, they don't do things for nothing...so why bail out Trump, on a default due to the Deutsche Bank?

I dare say the rest of the book will be very interesting.

www.theguardian.com...

Background to Steele, Manafort, Putin, Trump and Russia here,
www.theguardian.com...

edit on 14-12-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Thu Dec 14 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
*Waits for the typical deflective, rebound comments*

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
What exactly is this thread, marketing?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I really think If Trump had released all his tax records and was completely transparent about his money the USA wouldn't be in the political turmoil it is in now.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I'd be interested in who's behind the PED. I'm sure Trump didn't get $330 Million of loan forgiveness out of the good of their hearts.

I'd bet Mueller is very interested in that as well.

edit on 14-12-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Probably a **''best seller''** on the top-ten fiction novel list !!

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
I really think If Trump had released all his tax records and was completely transparent about his money the USA wouldn't be in the political turmoil it is in now.

I really think it may not have made any difference at all.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I'd be interested in who's behind the PED. I'm sure Trump didn't get $330 Million of loan forgiveness out of the good of their hearts.

I'd bet Mueller is very interested in that as well.

He didn't get forgiveness for the loan, he still has to pay the faces...in some way, and yes, the first time I saw this mentioned, quite a while ago in fact, I became interested in this group too, but there is little info on who they are, while they are probably an international grouping.
edit on 14-12-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

1. But what about hillary?

2. 3 people in the fbi wrote emails dissing trump

3. Roy Moore was a hit from democrats

4. What about Hilary.

Edit

I forgot 5. GEORGE SOROS

And 6 what about Hilary
edit on 14-12-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Probably a **''best seller''** on the top-ten fiction novel list !!

Harding has already written a book on dissident, Alexander Litvinenko and his murder. Harding was already acquainted with Steele, and as it turns out, Steele was chosen then by MI6 to investigate the murder.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Or never would have won...

Your assuming it doesn’t look BAD.. and he can’t be transparent because of all the shady deals..

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Sounds **ULTRA** intriguing !!

The movie will be a blockbuster !!

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I sure hope Trump colluded with the Russians. We need allies to Drain the Swamp.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

1. But what about hillary?

Hillary has her mention in the Steele Dossier....presumably you don't know about any dossier though...so,

“A dossier of compromising material on Hillary CLINTON has been collated by the Russian Intelligence Services over many years and mainly comprises bugged conversations she had on various visits to Russia and intercepted phone calls rather than any embarrassing conduct. The dossier is controlled by Kremlin spokesman, PESKOV, directly on Putin’s orders. However, it has not yet been distributed abroad, including to TRUMP. Russian intentions for its deployment still unclear.”

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Snowden files

Washington Times

Documents released by WikiLeaks

edit on (12/14/1717 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lol..

You think it will be in the fiction section..

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Another yawner of make believe.

I'll pass on the book.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
I sure hope Trump colluded with the Russians. We need allies to Drain the Swamp.

When our very own government agencies are used to target our own citizens.

We need something.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Your right my only information is from the Internet and media.

I have no idea. Unless anyone has there hands on anything literal and legitimate they don't either.

Edit

The stuff on Clinton I do see and know is enough for me to know she is scum. However the constant speculation and lies from all sides is getting insane.
edit on 14-12-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Steele thinks his dossier is about 70/90 % true.

www.theguardian.com...

Would love to read it.
So Trump fans what percentage of the dossier would you think is correct?. I have no Idea but maybe it will be released so we can all have a look.

<<   2 >>

join