It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Trump's lows ever hit rock bottom?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

He will always, always be the President who endorsed a serial sexual predator, a man who would prefer woman not to vote, who enjoys the notion of slavery, and thinks some people should burn in hell because of who they love.

It's already in the history books, no turning back now Trump.

He is truly a repulsive human being.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
And just to discredit your entire article...please post a pic of the tweet where Trump called anyone a whore or anything about trading sexual favors for a job.

With his latest tweet, clearly implying that a United States senator would trade sexual favors for campaign cash, President Trump has shown he is not fit for office. Rock bottom is no impediment for a president who can always find room for a new low

That tweet was in response to Senator Gillebrand saying that the women who accused Trump of Sexual Assault should be taken seriously.

If you think that is a sexual innuendo that's on you! Says more about your mind than those of us who took it as pay for play......

Damn, I always wondered if Sarah Sanders was on ATS!

This is your thread! If you wanted it in the Mud Pit why didn't you put there?????

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Trump, the media, the citizenry...we are all at rock-bottom right now.

Every where you look - you see trash. It's not division or warring parties/sides, it's everyone scrambling over top of each other to get out of the hole we are in.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Not a terrible assessment, all in all. Its colored with their own bias. LIke accusing Trump of calling someone a whore (he didn't...they are inferring he did).

USA Today is among the least respected rags published. So little respect, in fact, that their primary customer is the hotels. Its not like they have much respect in the world of media, which is itself pretty shoddy.

Im reading this as one scoundrel complaining about another.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
So more denialism and deflecting from the pros on the right.

These threads are all the same.

Nothing will get through to them. They are lost.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

And just to discredit your entire article...please post a pic of the tweet where Trump called anyone a whore or anything about trading sexual favors for a job.

With his latest tweet, clearly implying that a United States senator would trade sexual favors for campaign cash, President Trump has shown he is not fit for office. Rock bottom is no impediment for a president who can always find room for a new low

That tweet was in response to Senator Gillebrand saying that the women who accused Trump of Sexual Assault should be taken seriously.

If you think that is a sexual innuendo that's on you! Says more about your mind than those of us who took it as pay for play......

This is your thread! If you wanted it in the Mud Pit why didn't you put there?????

Then let me say this politely.

What you posted was virtually word for word the exact response Trump's Spokesperson used to desperately try and dismiss his text, where everyone both left and right that was asked about it read it exactly as he intended it.

With "begging" placed in quotes, saying "she would do anything" for money and calling her "USED".

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The sad thing is that even people on a conspiracy website- I thought we knew better- are falling for the crap that both parties feed us and are arguing back and forth LIKE EFFING SECOND GRADERS.

THAT'S rock bottom, soberbacchus: that you have let the media- who have proved themselves to have ZERO integrity anymore!- whip you up into acting like a second grader. You feel so superior for posting this stupid editorial, don't you? BOOM! You showed those Trump people!

And then the responses. Come on people! We ought to be teaming up against the media, and then the "two" parties.

But our dumb childish asses are falling for each new crisis they deign to allow us to see, and we fight over each new pile of crap instead of ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THESE ASSHOLES.

Now, go ahead and scream some insult at me, because that's apparently all we folks know how to do anymore.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Not a terrible assessment, all in all. Its colored with their own bias. LIke accusing Trump of calling someone a whore (he didn't...they are inferring he did).

USA Today is among the least respected rags published. So little respect, in fact, that their primary customer is the hotels. Its not like they have much respect in the world of media, which is itself pretty shoddy.

Im reading this as one scoundrel complaining about another.

What? My mind doesn't stay "in the gutter". But I'm not so dumb I can't see when someone else's is.

I guess when Trump said Megan Fox was bleeding from her 'wherever", he was talking about her toenails?
edit on 12/14/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yes, but they are not wrong either.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

You are lost, as evidenced by your "they" language. Wake the eff up.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: MisterSpock

Uh, its easy to fact check him, pretty much anything the man says is a lie. Nobody makes trump do the stupid things he does or says. He does it all by himself.

I mean for God sake, he flat out said on TV to vote for Roy Moore, because he "will always vote with us" He talked about what a fine man Moore is, and knew he was going to win. trump went so far as to endorse Moore and make ROBO calls for the man. Moore loses, trump dumps him, says he "Knew he would lose". Really? You went though all that, for a man you "Knew" would lose? What does this tell you about trump character? I know damn well, if Moore would have won, he would have bragged about it and said he knew it all along just like he said just a few days ago.

Above is just a small lie, I mean it is a lie though. The reason I use this situation, is it shows no matter what, trump is in everything for himself, he will lie at anytime to make himself look better, no matter what the situation. He showed 0 empathy to the man he called a friend and "fine man" all he did was say, oh I knew it. When clearly his "friend" was upset, at a major blowing loss for the republican party. 24 years republicans had controlled that state, it was almost a guarantee easy win for any republican there, yet he lost, even with trump literally telling people they had to vote for him.

Now he is going to drive the deficit up too.

Say high for me to Alice, Jack and Jill, Humpty Dumpty and the Barronstein Bears on your way through fantasy land.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

The "bleeding from her whatever" is pretty blatant and obvious.

The "whore" comment, however, is not.

That doesn't mean Trump is a good guy. He isn't. Just that wasting time inferring the unspoken ignores the volumes of actual stuff he says/does.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Then let me say this politely.

What you posted was virtually word for word the exact response Trump's Spokesperson used to desperately try and dismiss his text, where everyone both left and right that was asked about it read it exactly as he intended it.

With "begging" placed in quotes, saying "she would do anything" for money and calling her "USED".

So those who KNEW what he intended are mind readers????

I say things all the time that people who are not capable of reading minds misconstrue what I said and try to tell me what I meant when I said it! Doesn't make what they percieved I said true does it??? Unless of course they can read minds........
edit on 14-12-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
*SNIP*
HOW ABOUT WE: demand to be told exactly which congressmen USED OUR HARD EARNED TAX DOLLARS to pay off women they sexually harassed? Why don't you care about that? I'll be my last dollar that there are BOTH democrats and republicans in that disgusting group. Do you think it's ok that they used our money for that? Did we approve that? I sure as hell didn't.

OR: how about we get to the bottom of this whole Mueller debacle? Hold your pants, folks on the right- there are Republicans involved in this pile of crap too. Paul Ryan, for instance. He knew about Strozk being fired months ago. Why didn't he tell us? Tell anybody? And isn't Rod Rosenstein a republican? Don't we care that the FBI has been making moves towards tyranny, by using itself as a weapon for some assholes at the top? Again- both sides are in on this one, no matter what the bullcrap media tells us.

Why don't we get to work on these things instead of fighting about what Trump may or may have not implied in a TWEET? A Tweet! OMG LOL ROFL TTYL BRB etc.
edit on 14-12-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/14/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Nah, just tired of the whining. We have dealt with Obama's screw the working man policies for so long, we don't have time for emotional breakdowns over each and every tweet from President Trump. Plus he never called her a whore, so the OP is just pushing propaganda anyways.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
How did Eddie Murphy say it?

I didn't say nothing about the bitch.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: angeldoll

The "bleeding from her whatever" is pretty blatant and obvious.

The "whore" comment, however, is not.

That doesn't mean Trump is a good guy. He isn't. Just that wasting time inferring the unspoken ignores the volumes of actual stuff he says/does.

Oh man, come on. He said she was willing to do anything to get that money.

Crystal clear what he meant.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I agree! But at the same time he should stop pouring another gallon of gasoline on the fires he starts every single day with his atrocious tweets. It serves to show what goes on in his brain, and it's disturbing. He doesn't know when to shut up.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Nah, just tired of the whining. We have dealt with Obama's screw the working man policies for so long, we don't have time for emotional breakdowns over each and every tweet from President Trump. Plus he never called her a whore, so the OP is just pushing propaganda anyways.

We had to listen to the other side go crazy over everything Obama said/did for 8 years. Now, it's your turn.

Deal with it.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Cut the man some slack...

It was most probably his lawyer who tweeted that anyways.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join