It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Trump's lows ever hit rock bottom?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: olaru12

Its my contention that his detractors should stay on point and not contribute to the ridiculous circus that revolves around his presidency.

Instead, ya'll keep beating up on his personality. As if his personality has anything to do with his actions as president.

Actually, his personality has everything to do with how he acts as president and how he will act in the future. Things that might seem trivial or gossipy to you (his having a thin skin and going after people on Twitter) are true to the style he has as president (throwing rage-fits over things, going after ... well, Pelosi and Schumer on Twitter before a meeting only to have them read it and decline the meeting).

It's this style that's causing other countries to look elsewhere for leadership.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
i didnt vote this time.

regarding the president i have a simple view...

#1..my home price is at a all time high going up all year.
#2..companies are snatching up land and buildings in my area opening offices/jobs for tech work... including a $2billion cash purchase creating work [corporate tax break].
#3..somehow the U.S. has GDP growth while australia, canada, and many EU countries are collapsing economically.
#4..we are not in any new major wars right now.
#5..i feel safe at home as always.

so based upon me not being a pro-trump guy [very anti-hillary]...i really have nothing to complain about regarding trump. am i missing something?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I dont care about other countries. They dont have my best interests at heart.

Like i said...hes not a good guy. But his Twitter use wont lower my taxes ot increase my freedom. If pelosi and schumer want to take it seriously enough to let it control their behavior thats their choice. But it doesnt make me think more of them.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: clfun12345

Well...he says means stuff to people.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I guess another way to put it: i don't like Trump either. But when i look at the folks who also don't like Trump, i don't want to be associated with them.

Merry Christmas!!

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
U.S.A. Today's articles are made up of bits and pieces of graffiti taken from an assortment of outhouse walls.
.a reply to: soberbacchus

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
My income stagnated during Bill, doubled under GW and went down under Hussein, and now it's going up again so yes I would like Trump to continue going 'rock bottom'.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
My income stagnated during Bill, doubled under GW and went down under Hussein, and now it's going up again so yes I would like Trump to continue going 'rock bottom'.

Hedge fund trader?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

LOL,WTF now you liberals are telling us how we feel about our president,are you really that mindless to think we wouldn't read your post,thats what liberals do,next time move the mirror

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join