It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens speaking to God with Tarot-like technology

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Phage

Mirror Universe Where Time Goes Backwards

Basically, if we were looking at the mirror universe, we would see time moving from the future to the past, but from the perspective of that universe, it would look like our time was moving backwards, not forwards, the researchers suggest.

"Time is not something that pre-exists," one of the physicists, Julian Barbour from the University of Oxford in the UK, told Olivia Goldhill at Quartz. "The direction and flow of time we have to deduce from what’s happening in the Universe. When we look at it that way, it’s natural to say that time begins at that central point and flows away in opposite directions."

Physicists have been struggling for decades over the fact that none of the fundamental laws of physics that govern the Universe state that time has to necessarily move forwards. "Whether through Newton’s gravitation, Maxwell’s electrodynamics, Einstein’s special and general relativity or quantum mechanics, all the equations that best describe our Universe work perfectly if time flows forward or backward," Lee Billings writes for Scientific American.

Birth would be a real horror show to attend

Dude no way!

My 1 in 5.625 billion chance encounter today just skyrocketed to infinity with your post.

I was laughing about the "Spider" connection right?
And then you - the "SpaceSpider" came in and called it a "Horror Show"???

Well, 3 years ago when I was discovering how this alien computer works (through some strange events that I'll discuss some other time) - I was in my Other Side of Nowhere PM5k phase.

Which of course, the Other Side of Nowhere is the Mirror Universe where time goes backwards, and I was listening to this song while figuring it out =

Which of course the lead for PM5k is named "Spider One".

Anyways...
This is virtually impossible that I'd chain together such an intricate set of synchronicity today already.

Like I really need to put the computer down and just go for a walk, my brain just overloaded, lmao!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Haha.. Well, in a strange way, it's kind of fairly likely.

My screen name here is (obviously) a reference to the interconnectedness of all things. Where all things are reflected in all others. I didn't come by the name by chance, it is due to an interest in the kinds of concepts the OP referred to as "cosmic consciousness" (though his perspective on that may well differ from my own).
Therefore, I was interested enough to read and make comment (even if it was only a bit of a jesting remark in the first instance).
You clearly have similar or associated interests and so were also interested enough to read and comment.

So, basically, the chances of two people having similar or associated interests, on a website that discusses said interests, in a thread discussing said interests, both participating in that thread, seem pretty high to me

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
Well first if you don't believe in Tarot (which is connected to cosmic consciousness) you will dismiss this idea.

I think the aliens have a gadget where they can ask any question, and they made it receptive to God's consciousness.
It will answer anything.

"Should I go do this?" "Yes"

Everything is highly conscious, if you do a Tarot pull yourself, you may start to understand the universe already knows each card (face down) and which ones you should pull. If God can 'let you know' in this situation, or guide you through it's advanced knowledge, then you could do a more advanced set up where as a machine/type of receptive technology can receive more advanced 'guidance'.

As humans on a planet we tried to put the pieces of why things are the way we are, why are we different -> because God made it so. Why is the moon same size as sun, because God did it. Animals? They are there to be eaten.

We put too much emphasis into our minds and we let the higher notions of God slip out.
I think these aliens are aware of God and the higher creator. I might be wrong, perhaps it is a mystery that it likes to keep from it's inhabiters.

But our unnatural place in this world has dampened our outlook. If we were just an animal, we would immedietly bathe in the creativity of this reality -> "WOW THIS IS AMAZING!!"

But we become blinded with our mind.

What aliens would you be referring to that you have so much information about? How did whoever these aliens are build this gadget if not by using their minds? Also, this sounds kinda like the computer from hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. The answer was 42.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
@Muzzle interesting. I was thinking how the '7 particles' swaying left for a word just wouldn't work for God. It might, but I started to imagine a swirling of particles around meaningful collections and when the particles over cross a certain one there is a 'glowing'. And then I read you speaking about webs- and synchronisity, and realized the thing I was imagining was a lot like a web. Not just 1 round circle but like spirals

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Yes they used their minds to build it.. just saying god knows everything
so to harness that might be useful.. I'm just imagining a scenario where someone 'waves' down a ship, and they are unsure if they should or not. I know they are connected to cosmic consciousness, so if they feel 'they want to' then they will.

I was just imagining they have a gadget which is basically the higher forces of God being able to speak, and they say "Should we go" and then it says "yes"

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb

Haha.. Well, in a strange way, it's kind of fairly likely.

My screen name here is (obviously) a reference to the interconnectedness of all things. Where all things are reflected in all others. I didn't come by the name by chance, it is due to an interest in the kinds of concepts the OP referred to as "cosmic consciousness" (though his perspective on that may well differ from my own).
Therefore, I was interested enough to read and make comment (even if it was only a bit of a jesting remark in the first instance).
You clearly have similar or associated interests and so were also interested enough to read and comment.

So, basically, the chances of two people having similar or associated interests, on a website that discusses said interests, in a thread discussing said interests, both participating in that thread, seem pretty high to me

I disagree, it's infinitesimally low, this is clearly a Trump v Hillary discussion website where we rant about politics all day.

And what does Indra or Webs have to do with it anyways? Webs makes sense but Indra? That's much deeper and definitely steeped in Occult secrets.

Stop trying to blow it off, this is uncanny!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Indra's net is a double sided net hanging with individual jewels, where each jewel has the reflection of every other, a reflection of the interconnectivity of existence. Is that the indra you are speaking of?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Does ATS even have 5.625 billion members?

Well there are like 200,000 words in English depending on who you ask, but I decided to go with 75,000 to be more conservative in my estimates. And then I just squared it since I was dealing with 2. It wasn't meant to be actual odds but more of just a rough idea that it was a huge number.

Your name is Zcustosmorum - an incredibly unique name. What are the odds someone else would make a name like that without knowing you did? You're the only one I've ever seen.

On top of that, what are the odds a random word generator would create it?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I havn't posted on here for like months, and just randomly decided to.

Perhaps pulled so Muzzle could find some synchronis thing?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Indra's net is a double sided net hanging with individual jewels, where each jewel has the reflection of every other, a reflection of the interconnectivity of existence. Is that the indra you are speaking of?

Indra's Net

This is EXACTLY how the alien's quantum computer works and, as you or I would say "communicates with God and gets accurate answers".

That's why I said the odds of this are absurd.
We were like all meant to be in this thread today.

There is totally something weird going on in the collective subconscious stream that connects us all.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Anyone can find something

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

There is totally something weird going on in the collective subconscious stream that connects us all.

You don't know the half of it.
This whole universe is much more aware than we simple humans understand.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Haha.. well then... I'm glad to have participated

I appreciate your enthusiasm anyway

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Indra's net has a multifaceted jewel at each vertex, and each jewel is reflected in all of the other jewels.[4]

Ok but instead of a jewel, think something more like just an Atom.
And all atoms in the universe reflect all other atoms.

Ok a Circle has both 1 side and infinite sides (of which tangents can be made from). This means that there are two answers that work, 1 and infinite. Similar with an Atom.

An atom has infinite sides, and so therefore could theoretically "reflect" (for lack of better terminology) all other atoms. This brings up my reference to quantum entanglement and superstrings.

If you imagine superstrings everywhere, it becomes a Net or Web - and so therefore the weaver of this universe would be symbolically a Spider.

For a lot of reasons but, think of 8. 8 is the ∞ turned on it's side, the lemniscate or infinity symbol. A spider has 8 legs and an 8 ball is like a super primitive version of the dice rolling concept to divine information.

indra.com/8ball = the most popular 8 ball website
It's name is Indra....

Cmon guys.
You gotta admit this is a lil spooky.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

"Should I go do this?" "Yes"

Everything is highly conscious, if you do a Tarot pull yourself,

You mean the 8 ball.
It says "Yes" or "No" etc.

It is a 20-sided icosahedron, and if you check Indra's Net wiki you'll see in the 3d rendering there are some interesting similarities between the two concepts.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Cmon guys. You gotta admit this is a lil spooky.

No, people can find connections in anything and rationalize it in their mind, make a conspiracy out of it, or draw any number of outlandish conclusions. Especially if that person has mental health issues

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
Also, this sounds kinda like the computer from hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. The answer was 42.

The answer is actually 42.

But I'll explain that some other time.
It actually will all make sense and it's so funny how easy it is.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Cmon guys. You gotta admit this is a lil spooky.

No, people can find connections in anything and rationalize it in their mind, make a conspiracy out of it, or draw any number of outlandish conclusions. Especially if that person has mental health issues

No you cannot find connections in anything.
That's absurd. There are almost never apparent connections between most things.

If you want to blow it off as coincidence fine but you still have to grapple with statistics.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

So you think God works by the atom's rounded shape, this shape making them reflect infinitely in all directions?
Interesting, seems more robotic than creative..

I think you could be missing half the piece.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

That's absurd. There are almost never apparent connections between most things.

Thats not even close to a true statement.

If you want to blow it off as coincidence fine but you still have to grapple with statistics.

Would those be the same statistics that made you make the false statement that "There are almost never apparent connections between most things"? Did you find that statistic in a magic 8 ball or are ya just making it up as you go along?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join