It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens speaking to God with Tarot-like technology

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well first if you don't believe in Tarot (which is connected to cosmic consciousness) you will dismiss this idea.

I think the aliens have a gadget where they can ask any question, and they made it receptive to God's consciousness.
It will answer anything.

"Should I go do this?" "Yes"

Everything is highly conscious, if you do a Tarot pull yourself, you may start to understand the universe already knows each card (face down) and which ones you should pull. If God can 'let you know' in this situation, or guide you through it's advanced knowledge, then you could do a more advanced set up where as a machine/type of receptive technology can receive more advanced 'guidance'.

As humans on a planet we tried to put the pieces of why things are the way we are, why are we different -> because God made it so. Why is the moon same size as sun, because God did it. Animals? They are there to be eaten.

We put too much emphasis into our minds and we let the higher notions of God slip out.
I think these aliens are aware of God and the higher creator. I might be wrong, perhaps it is a mystery that it likes to keep from it's inhabiters.

But our unnatural place in this world has dampened our outlook. If we were just an animal, we would immedietly bathe in the creativity of this reality -> "WOW THIS IS AMAZING!!"

But we become blinded with our mind.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

Why is the moon same size as sun, because God did it. 

Might want to ask the cards/Google again about this one...

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

You're the same as an animal, a biological being with consciousness. Prepare to be eaten.

Tarot works because it's all in the eye of the beholder. Vague enough to let your mind make of it what you want to hear.

link   
They're clearly not intelligent aliens because they seem to believe in a human lie

link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb

Same size in the sky.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You're the same as an animal, a biological being with consciousness. Prepare to be eaten.

Tarot works because it's all in the eye of the beholder. Vague enough to let your mind make of it what you want to hear.

About being eaten, I was just poking at what it apparently said in the bible. Animals made by god to be eaten by humanity. It was a human drawn conclusion

I've done a lot of Tarot where it's beyond the realm of coincedence the cards drawn. ifate.com if anyone wants

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
it doesn't matter if you are reading a Tarot pull or tea leaves or scrying birds in flight or reading entrails or anything else. The universe is trying to communicate with you at all times it is up to you to find the purest and most honorable way to experience that. The aliens are not reading playing cards I can tell you that. What if their minds are in direct communication with theHigher Will?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I played around with tarot a lot more serious before. Don't tell me it's more than a matter of interpretation. Because it is not.
There is no coincedence. In general. So you can congratulate yourself your consciousness is connected, just like everybody elses.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
it doesn't matter if you are reading a Tarot pull or tea leaves or scrying birds in flight or reading entrails or anything else. The universe is trying to communicate with you at all times it is up to you to find the purest and most honorable way to experience that. The aliens are not reading playing cards I can tell you that. What if their minds are in direct communication with theHigher Will?

I agree. Yes I thought of that as well. But I compared to myself and God never tells me too much. So I thought maybe they are the same. But I know tarot is a very reliable tool for God being able to speak, and if he can guide your mind to pull a card, I think he can guide a piece of technology to emit words, even sentences. All you have to do is design something as sensitive and open as the mind itself. But likely not even. Just a probability field that can be impacted by slight changes and that will do it. Even technology can easily be turned on/off with the mind or malfunction from the mind alone.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Ahh.. Well, the moon used to appear larger than the sun (an eclipse would cover the whole sun and then some) and, in the future, the moon will appear smaller (no eclipses with corona, only annular) as the moon is, very slowly, moving away from the earth

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

The Sun's angular diamter is 0.53 and the moon ranges from 0.49 to 0.56. Basically at it's average it is exactly the same size, 0.525. To be alive during this exact time, would be rare. Without further thinking, we could say there's a chance it came here naturally, and we are in the rare time it's nearly averaging exact. But that would be an assumption.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit

originally posted by: Indrasweb

Same size in the sky.

That depends upon the time of year and the location of the Moon in its orbit.

The distance of the Moon from Earth varies, depending on the time of the month, from 364,397 km to 406,731 km, with an average of 384,748 km.

The distance of the Earth from the Sun also varies, depending on the time of year, from 152,097,701 km to 147,098,074km, with an average of 149,597,887.5 km.

So the ratio of the two orbits varies from 417 to 361 (a 15% variance), with an average of 388. So yes, occasionally they have the same apparent size. Most of the time they don't.

Basically at it's average it is exactly the same size, 0.525.
No.
edit on 12/13/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

To be alive during this exact time, would be rare.

No, it would be inevitable.

If humanity were to exist at all (i.e. to be alive) and humanity did not cease to exist (i.e. to not be alive) then it is inevitable that people would be alive during this exact time.

Supporting evidence:

We are alive at this exact time.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
1) It's a quantum computer.
2) Time actually goes backwards just as it goes forwards.
3) Quantum Superposition, Entanglement, and Superstring theories ought to help you understand how all this works.

I've been wanting to write a thread about it for almost 3 years now and just simply haven't had the time to do it. To do justice to this topic I'd need to invest a lot of time into it, and it's on the backburner behind a lot of other stuff I'd like to write about.

If you want to know anything though, you can ask and if I've figured it out yet I'll tell you what I discovered.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Mirror Universe Where Time Goes Backwards

Basically, if we were looking at the mirror universe, we would see time moving from the future to the past, but from the perspective of that universe, it would look like our time was moving backwards, not forwards, the researchers suggest.

"Time is not something that pre-exists," one of the physicists, Julian Barbour from the University of Oxford in the UK, told Olivia Goldhill at Quartz. "The direction and flow of time we have to deduce from what’s happening in the Universe. When we look at it that way, it’s natural to say that time begins at that central point and flows away in opposite directions."

Physicists have been struggling for decades over the fact that none of the fundamental laws of physics that govern the Universe state that time has to necessarily move forwards. "Whether through Newton’s gravitation, Maxwell’s electrodynamics, Einstein’s special and general relativity or quantum mechanics, all the equations that best describe our Universe work perfectly if time flows forward or backward," Lee Billings writes for Scientific American.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Does Processing for a Quantum Computer Take Place in Other Universes?

It's just a Q and A discussion but it's interesting.
Food for thought.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Mirror Universe Where Time Goes Backwards

Basically, if we were looking at the mirror universe, we would see time moving from the future to the past, but from the perspective of that universe, it would look like our time was moving backwards, not forwards, the researchers suggest.

"Time is not something that pre-exists," one of the physicists, Julian Barbour from the University of Oxford in the UK, told Olivia Goldhill at Quartz. "The direction and flow of time we have to deduce from what’s happening in the Universe. When we look at it that way, it’s natural to say that time begins at that central point and flows away in opposite directions."

Physicists have been struggling for decades over the fact that none of the fundamental laws of physics that govern the Universe state that time has to necessarily move forwards. "Whether through Newton’s gravitation, Maxwell’s electrodynamics, Einstein’s special and general relativity or quantum mechanics, all the equations that best describe our Universe work perfectly if time flows forward or backward," Lee Billings writes for Scientific American.

Birth would be a real horror show to attend

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
@Phage i calculated it and that puts the sun's furthest at 0.525 degrees and closest at 0.545. So the furthest is 90% same. (0.49/0.545). If you compare those 2 sizes they still seem around the same size.

@Muzzle I am not speaking about any type of AI, but just using God to influence messages, by creating something that is made sensitive to his pulls/pushes. If you threw sand on the ground, God will unlikely make a picture, because the grains are so heavy. But if you made something much more easy, like a computer that has 1000x probabilities, that if any line of particle, out of millions, sways 'left', then it translates into a word, say sway left 7 times means 'the'

Because I am sure there can be 'digital' particles, that can be influenced.

@indrasweb it would be inevitable, still the chances of us being alive during that time, would be very rare.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

What's like super funny, and I won't reveal all the details yet, but here get this:

The two primary associations I've made with the alien supercomputer that can tell you just about everything are - Indra and Spiders (symbolically speaking).

So what are the odds that some guy would write a thread wondering about the alien's computer tech, and then someone named 'Indrasweb' would stumble into it, and then I'd walk in right after that and see the bizarre connection?

My calculations are that it is a 1 in 5.625 billion chance encounter.

So my mind is just trying to grapple with the chaos vs synchronicity paradox while also curious what possible meaning it could hold if any at all.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Does ATS even have 5.625 billion members?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join