It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANUNNAKI are CREATOR Creations responsible for creating ancient man.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

There is another way of looking at this, the amount of heavy machinery that would have to be brought in and the power that would be required to run it does not compare to making small adjustments to the DNA of resident apes to make them do the work for you.
These biological entities are perfect, they feed themselves and reproduce. Zero maintenance, zero energy, zero pollution. Perfect in every way. Sure, maybe it takes alot longer to get the job done. But I'm guessing if you live for centuries or even millenia time is not a problem
edit on 11-12-2017 by Jubei42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42
Thats certainly another viable option IMO. Either method solves the problem of energy and resources invested.
Lets say the goal was to harvest adhesives in a house with an army of roaches LOL! Would it make more sense to individually manufacture hundreds and thousands tiny robot roaches, or just take a handful of living ones and drop them in a corner. With no preventative measures the home will be infested in a few weeks, maybe two months.

Exponential expansion ensures the ability to scour minerals and metals from every corner of the Earth's surface and it all ends of in the warehouses of the rulers safe for their master return while they send out paper notes and digital IOU's to keep everybody pretending they have a stake. In this way, the operation does not have to be micro managed by the travelers. The only involvement they have is to leave behind the instructions that are to be followed and a quota for the volume of resources demanded as tribute when they pass.

Its like traveling caravans of the past, collect goods as they move on to their final destination. Maybe Earth is just one stop of many in a multi thousand year journey between the expanses of their borders and the base of operations. For all we know they could be so massive in size, that a single of their minutes is like four hundred years or something to us. They just stop over for a snack like a gas station off an exit ramp.

Whats the status of that cigar shaped heavy metal asteroid that passed by recently anyways??

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
little known fact: the Sumerian anunnaki were black.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
There is another way of looking at this, the amount of heavy machinery that would have to be brought in and the power that would be required to run it does not compare to making small adjustments to the DNA of resident apes to make them do the work for you.

You start small, mine enough to make your big machines and then go from there.

These biological entities are perfect, they feed themselves and reproduce. Zero maintenance, zero energy, zero pollution. Perfect in every way. Sure, maybe it takes alot longer to get the job done. But I'm guessing if you live for centuries or even millenia time is not a problem
You know what might work even better? Bacteria or some kind of other microscopic critter that would eat into the rock, ingest the minerals you're looking for, crawl to the surface and then die so you can just scoop it up. These aliens are supposed to be smart and able to manipulate DNA, right? Why select one of the most inefficient ways to do that, too?

These aliens are not so bright. Not even as smart as us, apparently.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

"As unfortunate as the mess is, I believe it's but a small part of a perfect plan."

The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry. Cant see why Gods would be any different, or perfect, considering the age/size of our current universe.

"Whenever we humans experience bouts of great happiness and joy, there are other similar beings elsewhere that have to balance the Infinite Unknown with bouts of extreme sadness and sorrow."

Life is a serious of moments spotted with the odd helping of levity and/or happiness, the sadness and sorrow are how we know happiness but they are very human constructs.

Who balances these other beings existence seems a relevant question?
edit on 11-12-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
To be honest I'm not that convinced of the ET comming here for resources. Once you can travel between the stars you must be able to hit up some of the richest areas of the universe. Diamonds the size of everest, rare exotic heavy elements and god knows how much gold. All for the taking, if you can get there.
Yet I'm to believe they came here for the gold? Why even bother, most of the gold sank into the core already.
No I think came for the protected environment, that's what makes this place so special, so valuable and rare

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Panspermia is probably how complex life propagates from one system or world to the next.

But if we are doing the space travel deal Wormholes might be just the ticket as long as energy or exotic matter is not an issue.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
it could be the abundance of oxygen and hydrogen. Gold is a technology metal, but hydrogen and oxygen can be burned for energy. Earth just happens to have more of both than anywhere else. Except stars of course, clearly they got the hydrogen down packed.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Box of Rain

Me thinks it would be easier to bring seeds, eggs, embryos and a 'tree of life', whatever that looks like.

Less space required in interstellar arks cargo hold.

OK...But that doesn't answer my questions.

Why does the fossil record seem to show that humans evolved on Earth and seem to be related to all Earth life -- life that started 4 billion years ago.

When exactly did the Anunnaki bring humans (or human embryos or whatever) to Earth? Did they bring Homo Habilis embryos and groom them into eventually becoming Homo Sapiens? Or did they bring some other early (more ape-like) primate embryos here (and a longer time ago), again grooming them to eventually become Homo Sapiens? Or maybe they brought the embryos of the weasel-like creature that were around during the time of the dinosaurs from which all mammals are said to have descended?

Or did they bypass all of that and just bring homo sapiens embryos here just 200,000 years ago.

edit on 2017/12/11 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

There are probably far more resources, easily obtainable from the asteroid belts and Ort cloud, that there are down here on Earth near the bottom of our stars gravity well.

If Aliens ever turn up it will probably be because they are bored and looking for the same things we are in the universe, that being answers to the real questions.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Panspermia is probably how complex life propagates from one system or world to the next.

Besides bathing in suns radiation for eons, reentry heat and or impact trauma make that highly improbable.

But if we are doing the space travel deal Wormholes might be just the ticket as long as energy or exotic matter is not an issue.

No 'Wormholes', slow boat to infinity, wandering the stars pretty much forever on pre programmed course, all life stowed aboard in cryogenic stasis.

The most compelling aspect of Travis Waltons retelling of waking up aboard the 'craft'. The aliens looked old and pissed off about being woken up.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

Why does the fossil record seem to show that humans evolved on Earth and seem to be related to all Earth life -- life that started 4 billion years ago.

Science has the 'record' skewed, Just like Churchians do.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

"Besides bathing in suns radiation for eons, reentry heat and or impact trauma make that highly improbable."

Bacteria and spores are rather resistant to most environments and can survive indefinitely given the correct conditions. Given the size of the beast in question impact trauma, aside from thermal issues would probably be negligible. Maybe they hitch a ride deep inside an asteroid?

"No 'Wormholes', slow boat to infinity, wandering the stars pretty much forever on pre programmed course, all life stowed aboard in cryogenic stasis."

Not if we could predetermine, manipulate or create our own Wormholes.

"The most compelling aspect of Travis Waltons retelling of waking up aboard the 'craft'. The aliens looked old and pissed off about being woken up."

Space is big, and if time is a factor, no wonder they appeared to be old, as to pissed off i imagine we Humans just have that effect.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Maybe they hitch a ride deep inside an asteroid?

If the rocks big enough to protect the core from reentry heat, then it probably hits hard too.

But I'll bite. Have they ever found a space rock with frozen bacteria in it? I don't mean fossils either.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Seem to remember something about an asteroid found in Antarctica that supposedly contained bacterial life from Mars.

I think it turned out to be of the terrestrial variety through, just frozen for rather a long time, which at least kind of proves it can survive such conditions.

Then there are all manner of Hydrothermal Vent Creatures and bacteria that we are beginning to discover deep down below in our oceans where life thrives when we thought it never could.

Point is who knows whats possible at the microbial level of existence? Take Tardigrades, for instance, they are near indestructible and may well be able to endure the rigors of space, so it is possible other micro-animals, bacteria or virus could do the same. Hence Panspermia could very well be the way life propagates across the vastness of space-time.

Else Earth is a very special place indeed.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: smurfy

If ANUNNAKI and CREATOR are responsible for all this half-cocked mess, they would need to come back and sort it all out, if not, they should piss off to kindergarten Universe, and start all over again.

As unfortunate as the mess is, I believe it's but a small part of a perfect plan. Whenever we humans experience bouts of great happiness and joy, there are other similar beings elsewhere that have to balance the Infinite Unknown with bouts of extreme sadness and sorrow. I guess all experiences have to happen. It does suck to be on the poop end of a stick though....Peace.

Extremes are extremes, people can get along happily enough if they just appreciate what they have. It's the extremists who make the booms and busts, wars, and poverty...that is fact.
I'm sure it's not just me who would wish those types would just bugger off somewhere else, it's not going to happen anytime soon though is it? That's not exactly a perfect plan...when you have war, and rumours of war, you know you are being misled, they are the product of individuals, you really know that but just stick your head in the sand, instead of being vigilant.
The world's big enough for all of us, anybody of import that tells you different, has an agenda.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Seem to remember something about an asteroid found in Antarctica that supposedly contained bacterial life from Mars.

I think it turned out to be of the terrestrial variety through, just frozen for rather a long time, which at least kind of proves it can survive such conditions.

They were look alike bacteria, fossils not frozen. It was a big push put on by that fossil Bill Clinton to garner more money for mars exploration. I remember the era right here, there were all these mars rocks threads along with the big hunt for water and water ice.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Still, i think something like the Tardigrade could survive inside an asteroid, under correct conditions and survive the rigors of space flight and possible reentry into an atmosphere.

So why not a virus or other microbial bacteria? Plenty of ice in our own solar system and not on Mars or Earth, Europa for instance.
edit on 12-12-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

Zecharia Sitchin is an pathological liar

Is there someone more trustworthy a translator who deciphered the information associated with ANUNNAKI Ancient Sumer cuneiform data? If so please share so that their data can be cross referenced & studied.
edit on 12/13/17 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

What are these called?
edit on 13-12-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join