It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANUNNAKI are CREATOR Creations responsible for creating ancient man.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Does The CREATOR Create Advanced beings seen or perceived as GODS?
Seen or perceived as GODS by those they the Advanced beings create or who are less aware or less advanced as them...

If there is a philosophy of Enki, it manifests and explains itself in early Mesopotamian and Egyptian thought, where the true creator of the universe was manifest within nature, and that nature enveloped both the Anunnaki, and the humans.

www.halexandria.org...

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Does The CREATOR Create Advanced beings seen or perceived as GODS?
Seen or perceived as GODS by those they the Advanced beings create or who are less aware or less advanced as them...

If there is a philosophy of Enki, it manifests and explains itself in early Mesopotamian and Egyptian thought, where the true creator of the universe was manifest within nature, and that nature enveloped both the Anunnaki, and the humans.

www.halexandria.org...

Well,
If ANUNNAKI and CREATOR are responsible for all this half-cocked mess, they would need to come back and sort it all out, if not, they should piss off to kindergarten Universe, and start all over again.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfyIf ANUNNAKI and CREATOR are responsible for all this half-cocked mess, they would need to come back and sort it all out, if not, they should piss off to kindergarten Universe, and start all over again.

The 'We Had To have Been Created By Aliens' concept I find odd, as at some point something had to come without aliens.
edit on 11-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Or they could have just brought humans along and planted them here, the same way the Spaniards brought pigs and chickens along on their voyages of exploration and colonization.

invasive species

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Not to be a poo poo in your thread but

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
They need somebody to mine the metals for them. Building machines cost more resources and metal. Dropping off humans and selecting a few bloodlines to run it all for the next thousand years or two or three makes it self propagating and autonomous.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
They need somebody to mine the metals for them.

So they have the technology and resources to accomplish interplanetary travel, but they can't figure out how to make an earthmover? And what did they do with all this mined metal? We still have a lot of it, so I have to wonder why they didn't take it with them.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy Haaaaha thank you the laughs. I was going to post something like that then I read your post. You put it so much better than I would've. You get a STAR

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Zecharia Sitchin is an pathological liar

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
it has nothing to do with capability. Its about cost of energy and resources. They would need to waste a chunk of the resources they would prefer to use to travel space time. Think of it like this, building an army of millions of machines would require shave time they use for whatever other purposes by way of reducing the energy and resources available for such and investing it in a time consuming operation.

But like rabbits, you just drop off a number of humans, and they will reproduce and recreate on their own. The chosen bloodlines then simply maintain the status quo for whatever many centuries or millennia until their master come back to pickup their load. If they are satisfied, the elite will keep ruling. Otherwise, we get something similar to what we are currently experiencing, a complete upheaval of the global power structure.

Maybe they are pissed at us that we are threatening the viability of their mining planet and its population because we still stuck in the oil age instead of moving on to hydrogen and solar? The Eastern powers like Russia, China, India, Iran, and others are making good on big commitments to divest into more sustainable energy production. Perhaps that is why the power is shifting in their direction, both financially and culturally. Eventually militarily as well.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

They need somebody to mine the metals for them.

So they have the technology and resources to accomplish interplanetary travel, but they can't figure out how to make an earthmover? And what did they do with all this mined metal? We still have a lot of it, so I have to wonder why they didn't take it with them.

Mining souls more like it

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket
not to mention most people are making space travel assumptions base on Hollywood fiction and sci-fi books. I am guessing even the most advanced space travellers are still beholden to the laws of physics, and traversing just this galaxy likely still takes thousands of years.

Stasis technology with a rotating crew and AI assistance helps to overcome these limitations. Even so, space travel is realistically likely a multi generational endeavor across vast distances with those advantages.

When the Europeans came the the new world with their advanced technology at the time, it still took weeks and months to get all that precious cargo back to their homeland, if they made it at all of course.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Think of it like this, building an army of millions of machines would require shave time they use for whatever other purposes by way of reducing the energy and resources available for such and investing it in a time consuming operation.

That's exactly what I'm saying. They have the power to move both themselves and mined materials back and forth between planets. That's an insane amount of energy. So much so that it's unlikely they would select weak, inefficient human beings to do their major digging. After all, that's why we invented modern mining techniques. Because they're way more efficient than having people do it. Either way, a machine has to be brought in at some point. If it's not digging, then it's transportation. Did they have all the little humans haul the ore into the spaceships one basket at a time, or did they use trucks?

If efficiency and reducing resource expenditure are concerns, then using people is not the way to go, even if you're an alien. Being an alien doesn't change the laws of manufacturing and logistics.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Or they could have just brought humans along and planted them here, the same way the Spaniards brought pigs and chickens along on their voyages of exploration and colonization.

invasive species

Yeah, except for the genetics ties humans have with all other life on Earth.

Maybe "some aliens" seeded life on earth 4 billion years ago, resulting in all of the interconnected life that now exist on Earth, but it doesn't seem to be the case that only humans were brought here.

And at what point were human-like organisms brought here? Was it 250,000 years ago when the first modern humans are thought to have come about? What about Neanderthals or Denisovan Man. What about earlier than that, such as Homo Erectus and Homo Habilis?

When exactly were humans brought here, and if the answer is "when Homo Sapiens first appeared"m than how is the fossil record explained? How is our DNA similarity with other Earth life explained?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
Mining souls more like it

I can't imagine what the market for souls is like these days. Seems to me like there's a surplus, so prices are probably in the toilet.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Need to prove there is a creator first, or at least understand the beginning of our universe a whole lot better before we can ever address such questions.

If the is such a thing or construct at play through, i imagine our answers will lie in mathematics in such constants as Phi, Pi, and G.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

Me thinks it would be easier to bring seeds, eggs, embryos and a 'tree of life', whatever that looks like.

Less space required in interstellar arks cargo hold.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

If ANUNNAKI and CREATOR are responsible for all this half-cocked mess, they would need to come back and sort it all out, if not, they should piss off to kindergarten Universe, and start all over again.

As unfortunate as the mess is, I believe it's but a small part of a perfect plan. Whenever we humans experience bouts of great happiness and joy, there are other similar beings elsewhere that have to balance the Infinite Unknown with bouts of extreme sadness and sorrow. I guess all experiences have to happen. It does suck to be on the poop end of a stick though....Peace.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join