It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation. My theory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
That's kind of like marriage after death.... Remember the answer? the story about the woman who remarried after her husband died. Which one will she be married to in Heaven..... none. which body will she have? none A body of light. Just to be clear, I don't believe in reincarnation, and I am aware of peter the magician who wanted to buy the eternal life

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: Peeple

The question of reincarnation was answered in the 1st century by Polycarp (a disciple of Apostle John) for 22 years and many other ancient church fathers....

There is no such thing as reincarnation.

This was being preached as part of the Gospel, after death and ascension of Jesus, by Simon Magus, Simon the Sorcerer or Simon the Magician which spread throughout the Roman territory, which a large cult had started and spread throughout the world that originally started the gnostics and mystic teachings that are mixed with original bible teachings from where famous cult teachers such as Valentinus Invents "Christian" Gnosticism in 1st century and many more.

Why did orthodox leaders oppose Gnosticism? First and foremost, Gnosticism did not square with what they had been taught or with the accepted writings of either the Old Testament or of the apostolic period. Gnostic gospels, coming, as they did, decades-- if not centuries-- after the original Christian Scriptures, were not more likely to contain truth than the received apostolic writings, but instead more likely to be inaccurate because of their longer reliance on oral transmission (assuming they attempted to base their thought on any kind of tradition, which is doubtful). Secondly, orthodox leaders feared that Gnostic cults would deceive members of their flocks and lead them to hell. Having examined Gnostic teachings, they were convinced that Gnostics were employing the old deception used by Satan in the Garden of Eden: that by knowledge one can become like God. In their opposition to Gnosticism they appealed to the older scriptures, to history, to tradition and to their own authority as properly appointed Christian leaders. The resultant battles helped remake the church.

EDIT LATER: Maybe this might help to understand.... so John dies and is reincarnated as Julie with the same spirit that John had..... and so on and so on... So my question is ..... at the resurrection which body does the original spirit of John take for he can pick only one? And where do the other bodies go since they USED John's spirit......?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: visitedbythem

There shouldn't be anything. No planets, no big bang. Nothing.

We are playing as "avatars" from another reality? Do tell......

Scripture clearly states that many things we believe are not what actually is going on, but we will understand some day

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

your idea, theory has it's merits.... however

I take the Truism : As Above So Below to heart in everything I attempt to discover

the same goes with the concept/ idea of Re-Incarnation....
I look at the human body & soul as an lesser manifestation of the Reality we call Life, Universe, Mysterious Reality of Reincarnation... the "As Above So Below" in practice....

the body of a person is composed of several bodily function Systems which allow us to Live-&-Thrive... the different Chakras that a person possesses is another comparable model of "As Above So Below"...

the different Systems/Chakras which allow us to Live & Flourish can be equaled with different Dimensions, multiverses

i submit that we humans have a single Soul/life-force which strings together other 'lives' we have which reside in the 7 different but simeotaneous dimensions of the universal reality

that single thread-of-the-Soul which connects all 7 (or more) astral-physical bodies we call 'Ourself' remain Unknown to each other but interact in a spiritual plane level which we can only imagine but cannot define or explain in a mathematical way.

the "As Above So Below" Adage-Truism will not work in a series of individual bubble Realities which eleiminates interaction with the other dimensional beings which co-exist with the temporal/flesh-&-blood bodies of our Earth Reality

So, in a sense, Re-Incarnation is present but not as a returning 'self' to this physical realm...we rather have 6 or even more 'soul mates' whom we are technically tied-to, throughout the wonderous 7 to 10 Dimensional Reality and these other parts of our single 'Soul' got mixed up with the modern description of 'What Is Reincarnation'

just my pov

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

There are two types of people in existence on this planet. Those that know they are actual Light and those that don't. The majority of folk - approx 99% who reside here haven't a clue as to what they actually are. For those lucky enough to live in ignorance as to what this is - you die to return to Light and Love and then discuss and plan the next stage of your journey. That could take you anywhere, re-incarnation into another human form or to something else entirely.Anybody who says they know or can predict where their going is talking #e. Densities dimensions whatever Bull# folk come up with is crap. It really is down to you and to where you are on your journey "Home". If anybody starts talking about "Soul Groups" or any of that stuff - run a mile is my suggestion. They haven't a clue nor do they have a say as to where they go next. It's a tailored service degsigned to help the Light of the individual.
Than we have the less than 1% that know they are Light, the journey there on is a completely different story altogether. Not going to bore you with that story for now..MOving on
My tip - is to get over the God/ Messiah thing and realize that Life is Light and that you are Light passing through on journey that really is quite amazing.A universe is a different place teaming with Highly intelligent life once you learn that Life can exist as actual Light. But At the end of the day it's ultimately down to you, the choices you make (freewill whoever came up with that one - genius!) and the life you lead. Enjoy being Human Enjoy life and don't worry or think to much it will make sense one day
edit on 11-12-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join