It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation. My theory

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

maybe we aren`t waiting, maybe time doesn`t exist in the "waiting room" or maybe 100 trillion years on earth is equal to one trillionth of a second in the "waiting room".

the bible say that the entire lifetime of a man is less than the blink of an eye to god.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

That is what infinity is, yes. Different every time, kinda like RNG universes. Its actually why I disagree with the word, 'multi verse " the very word implies a larger structure than any one of the 'universes' yet fails to see that would necessarily be 'one' universe hahaha...

Anyways... Escape is easy... Infinity is motion, neverending... However there is a silence between the crunch and the bang... This silence which is always there, underneath every incarnate universe... This silence which we are free to comprehend.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: chr0naut

Maybe it does, but at a very close point to the end, it would be barely noticeable?

Time, I don’t think would. It would cause some sort of time loop where it would run a certain amount backwards, but then start going forward again. Kind of like a bungee rope, until it settles at a fixed point in time.

Kind of paradoxical.

We are still in the expansion phase and not at the end.

The 'flat' nature of the observed expansion says that the it is going to continue expansion at this rate probably for ever.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Rather... I feel like this universe cycle, your infinity cycle... IS the Waiting game.

a reply to: woogleuk

Well deja vu would just be, the instinctual and hardwired recognition of something core to every incarnation of a universe, or most. Memories, fro beyond the singular time and space, in the totality beyond. Cheers

a reply to: Specimen

Nail, hammered!

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Terminal velocity
doesn't change entropy relative to the universe, only to you

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
There shouldn't be anything.
No matter. No movement. No time.

There is something very big going on here.
Great Grampa is a scientist, and he says that the Smithsonian and part of our government hides things from us that don't go along with what they have told us. He says Darwins theory is nonsense.

Great Grandpa is also a mathematician, and he has found some things that I don't understand to tell you.
Someone is or has been here and been manipulating DNA of both human, and animals. When they find stuff, they make up a story to fit what they have told us.

There shouldn't be anything. No planets, no big bang. Nothing.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Quite right, there should be no things at all. Kinda makes every little thing seem important and wonderful no? Life sure is chaotic, but still beautiful and meaningful.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Yes

DNA

Mummies

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Reincarnating the Universe every few trillion years is a valid theory. But I think humans are on a much faster recycle schedule. People can remember being here, living a life, 50 to 2000 years ago. I think some of those reincarnations have been proven.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Gah! Now you’ve got me curious! I’d love to hear Great Grandpa’s theory!
Sort of falls right in line with things I’ve thought of as well.

As for reincarnation, how does the population increase work? Can souls be divided? Are there people who truly don’t have souls? I’ve met a person that I’m pretty convinced they don’t have one.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I should be dead many times over.
It seems to just keep going.
The thought of never having eternal sleep is horrifying on some level.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The question of reincarnation was answered in the 1st century by Polycarp (a disciple of Apostle John) for 22 years and many other ancient church fathers....

There is no such thing as reincarnation.

This was being preached as part of the Gospel, after death and ascension of Jesus, by Simon Magus, Simon the Sorcerer or Simon the Magician which spread throughout the Roman territory, which a large cult had started and spread throughout the world that originally started the gnostics and mystic teachings that are mixed with original bible teachings from where famous cult teachers such as Valentinus Invents "Christian" Gnosticism in 1st century and many more.

Why did orthodox leaders oppose Gnosticism? First and foremost, Gnosticism did not square with what they had been taught or with the accepted writings of either the Old Testament or of the apostolic period. Gnostic gospels, coming, as they did, decades-- if not centuries-- after the original Christian Scriptures, were not more likely to contain truth than the received apostolic writings, but instead more likely to be inaccurate because of their longer reliance on oral transmission (assuming they attempted to base their thought on any kind of tradition, which is doubtful). Secondly, orthodox leaders feared that Gnostic cults would deceive members of their flocks and lead them to hell. Having examined Gnostic teachings, they were convinced that Gnostics were employing the old deception used by Satan in the Garden of Eden: that by knowledge one can become like God. In their opposition to Gnosticism they appealed to the older scriptures, to history, to tradition and to their own authority as properly appointed Christian leaders. The resultant battles helped remake the church.

EDIT LATER: Maybe this might help to understand.... so John dies and is reincarnated as Julie with the same spirit that John had..... and so on and so on... So my question is ..... at the resurrection which body does the original spirit of John take for he can pick only one? And where do the other bodies go since they USED John's spirit......?

edit on 11-12-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Resurrected body? That's your argument against reincarnation?
What body remains? A pile of bones.

Isn't it more likely resurrection is just a twisted metaphor for reincarnation? Or do you really think after resurrection there's a bunch of skeletons roaming earth?

And shouldn't we all become more like god, as the kabbalah teaches too, which is far more ancient(since that seems to make it more trustworthy to you) and let everything be an act of love and compassion?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
And shouldn't we all become more like god, as the kabbalah teaches too, which is far more ancient(since that seems to make it more trustworthy to you) and let everything be an act of love and compassion?

Indeed.
Forgive, forgive, forgive.

But if the truth was known - there would be no need for forgiveness - because there isn't really anyone to forgive.
What if you were only dreaming? Is there anyone to forgive in a dream?

Have you heard of the book 'A Course in Miracles'?
edit on 11-12-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

No I have not. What's it about?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

There shouldn't be anything. No planets, no big bang. Nothing.

We are playing as "avatars" from another reality? Do tell......

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I have posted a video in which Gary Renard is speaking about it.
It is about finding peace of mind. Forgiveness, love and compassion.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Incarnate - means to be in a body - you never go into a body.
You are just seeing and knowing what is appearing. You are just watching a movie - just dreaming a dream.
The apparent body which is here each morning is just part of the dream - all that appears is just dream.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Resurrected body? That's your argument against reincarnation?
What body remains? A pile of bones.

Isn't it more likely resurrection is just a twisted metaphor for reincarnation? Or do you really think after resurrection there's a bunch of skeletons roaming earth?

…4"You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth. 5"You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me, 6but showing lovingkindness to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.…

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

And what is that supposed to mean? I'm only guessing this is an answer to me because you've quoted what I said...

<< 1  2    4 >>

join