It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the CIA set up CNN/MSNBC on Friday Dec, 8th?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Relax. They were not set up. They are completely capable of being incompetent on their own.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

This is super interesting and definitely should be researched.

But, one thing just to start off is knowing that 60% of Fortune 500 companies incorporate in Delaware. There is a reason for it and this article might be helpful in understanding why.

ARTICLE

More than 60% of Fortune 500 Companies are incorporated in Delaware. Even early-stage companies operating outside of the state incorporate in Delaware, often because their prospective investors require them to. Let’s look at why so many businesses – and investors – prefer Delaware (hint: it’s not the scenery).

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Answer: no.

They really are just that stupid. Just ask Bill Nye, the Science Guy.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

There is a war going on write now between the elected US government and the shadow government. The news normally sides on the side of the shadow.

soz off topic: like what you are seeing in saudi arabia.. Who was arrested.. why where they hung upside down and totured by us mercernies. These are the peeps that facilitated in 911

What you are seeing are power shifts. They are many and they are large. ATS for some reason is missing this boat..

Massive stuff is afoot..

Ya ATS is very slow in getting thing out first these day's if at all LOL
That why I'm out looking else where more and more these day's

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Next time I go down to Sanibel Island I'll ask around. Sanibel Island is for the former spooks who like the warmer weather. Heck there is a few that Winter from Wilmington. A couple of the guys I once worked with live in the conclave...

Edit: And as mentioned above, a ton of big corps have the HQ in Delaware.
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Relax. They were not set up. They are completely capable of being incompetent on their own.

I agree, and the problem with this sort of analysis, that CNN was "set up," is that it turns them from a propagator of fake news into a victim. And if they are a victim, suddenly they are not responsible because someone fooled them: Poor CNN! Anyone can get hoodwinked. Really CNN is a fine organization with no bias whatsoever. This is virtually standard procedure in the USA. Anyone who commits a crime is a victim who had no choice. Thus we turn criminals into heroes.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

While that is certainly one angle on the story, another more sinister notion might simply be that THEY are playing both sides against the other as part of a larger end game.

Taking down/impeaching Trump just puts Pence in charge. No great change there.

Taking down Big News just opens the door for other Big News to take it's place.

Now Consider this, if half the country has no faith in their leader and the other half has no faith in the media then what kind of power structure could the CIA ultimately create if ALL the people had no faith in either.

It's already working. Most of the people on ATS already have little faith in one or the other, and we got 3 years left before another Presidential Election. The rest of the country isn't far behind. If they keep pushing at a slow and steady pace while we are busy bickering over which side should lose then no one is going to notice THEM setting up the final play. That's the inherent danger in My Side/Your Side politics, it is dividing us better than anything ever has.

Who gains the most from that scenario?

Think 2020, think Greenwald's reference to "Shadowy forces", and remember your Conspiracy History. No matter how you might feel about Trump you need to at least acknowledge that he is just a man in office, a figurehead that can be replaced. No matter how you feel about the news media, it's still the only place where clues might be found as to what's coming next.

That's that play. Convincing people to ignore the long term potential for loss in favor of the short term gains is exactly the sort of thing the CIA has been doing to manipulate all of us for decades.

You can cheer when the news media is taken out back and shot down like a dog, you may rejoice when the President you hate falls on his face. Yet if you do be wary, for you can't be surprised when they drag you out back next . After all, anyone who could have derailed their plans is already dead.

*Slips back into the shadows and waits for ninjas*
edit on 10-12-2017 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It wouldnt surprise me if Trump's lackeys are doing everything they can to plant stories that are wrong. Gives Trump more ammo for "Fake News" which gets his supporters more and more reliant on media Trump wants them to focus on. Thus Trump is the savior. Its messed up to think about. The thing that the right said Obama was doing is now being done by Trump and they are blind to it.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You're right, a lot of companies incorporate in Delaware.

Yet most of those companies don't have a history as blood stained and rife with corruption as DuPont does. If there is a cabal of "Shadowy forces" waging a proxy war against the US/Humanity you can bet that DuPont has a seat at the head of the table. They have more skeletons in their closet than most, and if the stories are true, those skeletons can do a hell of a lot more than just sit and rot.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gernblan
Bill Nye IS NOT A SCIENCE GUY. He was an engineer and kids entertainer and doesn't know crap about science. Bill Nye should be relegated to performing at kids parties and tying balloon animals. That's how butt stupid he is.

Bill Nye Is Many Things - But, He's Not a Real 'Science Guy'
edit on 10-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
the MSM could have done what you just did to vet their sources to see if they are credible but they either can`t or won`t do that because they prefer to run with any rumor that makes the president look bad and might get them higher ratings.
There are no investigative reporters anymore,ala woodward and bernstein, the MSM just hires a bunch of low paid dumbasses to put their names on stories reporting rumors so that their ratings go up,and if a story is found to be bogus they will just fire the dumbass low paid schmuck reporter and hire another low paid dumbass,rinse and repeat.

it`s a win-win for the msm executives, they get the ratings boost and the end of the year bonuses and the reporter gets fired and the public is too stupid to remember or care about the fake news that the msm outlet reported 2 months ago.
edit on 10-12-2017 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Ermahgawd!

The "Deep State" is actually working for the alt-right?!

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
If it WAS a deliberate "op" to discredit media... it would have been done by a faction that we have not seen much of since the election.

Anyone paying attention, and stirring in a little logic, should have already figured out we are watching an internal power struggle between "stay behinds" from the Obama and Bush admins, and those coming into their positions in the new administration.

Another thing to put into this mix, is the number of folks who gobbled up this serving of "fake news" but will not be exposed to it being outed as a massive failure of the facts on the part of CNN and others.

A big part of the media dynamic right now is the "So Mr. Jones... you have been beating your wife now for HOW long?" (Mr. Jones isn't beating his wife at all).

It's like shooting a torpedo at a boat and hitting it... and then stating after the fact... "We are issuing a correction... the boat we hit with the torpedo was NOT the enemy boat we thought it was.

Kind of irrelevant after the fact... the damage has been inflicted.

Media and the paid stooges in elected office are mostly doing the bidding of those who like to pull the levers. Trump, especially with his slapping down of TPP, is really screwing with "their" plans.

originally posted by: Thorneblood
So, this is probably gonna sound kinda dumb to you guys but something I noticed has been bothering me. Thought, of all people, you were the ones to ask so you might poke holes in my theory. You've likely saw the reports friday about the wikileaks message sent to the Trump family that CNN, MSNBC and others ran with. It's an obvious mess, but something caught my eye. The email that was sent to them is shown here...

Intercept

CNN’s PR Department then claimed that “multiple sources” had provided CNN with the false date

The multiple sources becomes a theme throughout the story by Greenwald, which made me wonder who they could be.

So i got curious, and started digging around on the net. The two businesses listed Aviation Management Inc and Drone Co Habitation Services can both be traced to an address shown in the following links...

Drone Co Habitation
Aviation Management

Only AMI says that Michael J Erickson is the President who just so happens to live at the address listed for both these companies. Since both only have 1 employee, it stands to reason that its him right?

Michael J Erickson

On the surface that didn't seem to mean anything, but as i was googling around Wilmington I came across the fact that the CIA is apparently in operation there....

Steps to Become a Core Collector in the CIA’s Clandestine Services in Delaware

That wasn't all.

The following links takes you to a book/page which tells the story of a man who was admitted to the University of Delaware because of the CIA office in Wilmington...

Mig 15 to Freedom

and this book in which we learn about a man who after attending the University of Delaware went to work for defense contractors like Dupont, whose HQ is also located in Wilmington, DE.

Dangerous Games

And this book, which states that funding for a CIA mission to Prague would be dispensed by two attorneys, described as benefactors, one of whom just happens to have an office in Wilmington, De.

International Programs: NSA in the Cold War

Which seems to make sense since a casual google of the University of Delaware brought up a slew of web pages connecting the CIA to the school...
UD Students tour CIA
Former CIa officer talks espionage in the digital age
Global Agenda

CIA employees pilot drones and gather surveillance on known enemies, but some spend large portions of their days reading through emails. Thousands per day, to be more precise, according to one analyst in the agency.

Which made me wonder.....what are the chances that a company started two years ago, run by a man named Michael Erickson would both be related to aviation/drones in an area that have links to Dupont and the CIA.

Is this all just random luck or did the CIA through an Agent in Wilmington, DE set up the main stream media outlets with the help of "multiple sources" who just happen to have confidential information about Wikileaks (which we all know is often linked to Russia)?

Seemed like far too many coincidental links to be nothing....but perhaps that's just my imagination. Then there is this.....I found links to CIA Rendition flights out of Wilmington

Edit: Apparently a ton of CIA agents also retired/lived in Wilmington, NC. What is it with the CIA and cities called Wilmington..

And if I end up getting killed over this I am so #ing haunting ATS.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

More like the "Deep State" is working for the "Deep State" regardless of left or right, no matter how far either may swing. In this sense they are "Deep" beneath us because their rules dont include wonderful little things like public discourse, political rhetoric or that funny little thing called morality.

They are the clock and the rest of us are the pendulum, they've got all the time in the world to watch us swing.

But if the pendulum stops swinging, the clock stops.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

Not sure about Trump stopping TPP, I think that's a bit like the baby stopping the train. The best Trump did was run further down the tracks, but that's just giving the train more time to pick up speed.

It's gonna hit the baby, it's just a matter of how hard.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
a reply to: dasman888

Not sure about Trump stopping TPP, I think that's a bit like the baby stopping the train. The best Trump did was run further down the tracks, but that's just giving the train more time to pick up speed.

It's gonna hit the baby, it's just a matter of how hard.

That's why I said "slapping down"... if Trump got booted out, I'm near 100% certain Pence would start pushing it again.

So long as he keeps it pushed to the back burner... better for all of us.

But yeah... Pence, or any other R or D and they'll push TPP again.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Nice theory,but all the media is owned by Rupert Murdock,if it was I'm sure some underhanded plan behind it

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

There is a war going on write now between the elected US government and the shadow government. The news normally sides on the side of the shadow.

soz off topic: like what you are seeing in saudi arabia.. Who was arrested.. why where they hung upside down and totured by us mercernies. These are the peeps that facilitated in 911

What you are seeing are power shifts. They are many and they are large. ATS for some reason is missing this boat..

Massive stuff is afoot..

That's on point and I have been thinking exactly the same thing. Massive realignment on a global scale. The world will look very, very different by the end of this term of the current Presidency. That's not being covered on the A1 pages, only back stories that require a lot of digging and tracking. Good point.

Overall, excellent thread and good work by the OP. This is why I joined ATS.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The elite will wait until Trump is out of office to pursue their Global Economic Reset. Trump is a wild card to them and not fully compliant like Hillary was.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Ermahgawd!

The "Deep State" is actually working for the alt-right?!

Yep. The Deeplorables.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join