It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the CIA set up CNN/MSNBC on Friday Dec, 8th?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood>>>> What you have is the CIA who is out to discredit Wikileaks since they view Wikileaks as a threat. So that's a basis for the claims they're tied to Russia, which are mostly made up or greatly exaggerated the same as the Trump/Russia allegations. So the CIA would be guilty of using the MSM as willing dupes to push fake news, they're on the same team and the Russians are also willing accomplices.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

You should send this to Greenwald. He has a contact link on his page.

And another thing, stay out of Delaware!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

The very idea that Trump is fighting the deep state is ridiculous.

IF the deep state is so powerful why did they let Trump win if he wasn’t a part of their plans.

He is doing their bidding in the ME

On economics

On the military complex

On Afghanistan and other issues.

They always let their puppets have a little delusion of freedom...

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
Which made me wonder.....what are the chances that a company started two years ago, run by a man named Michael Erickson would both be related to aviation/drones in an area that have links to Dupont and the CIA.

Is this all just random luck or did the CIA through an Agent in Wilmington, DE set up the main stream media outlets with the help of "multiple sources" who just happen to have confidential information about Wikileaks (which we all know is often linked to Russia)?

What are the chances of the same man owning two drone aviation businesses, in a city where a massive government organization that utilizes drones is present? I'd say the chances are extremely high. I think you're connections here are way too tenuous.

Are you saying that Michael J Erickson is one or several of the unnamed sources? I don't see any reason to assume that. It seems that he just wanted to tell Trump about those leaks, and then later someone put the media up to reporting it with the false date. I'm not saying your'e wrong though; it could have been some brand of spooks, that might be part of the reason why the media doesn't want to talk about it; if the sources are CIA or FBI it would put them in a bad light, not to mention whatever sanctions they might be facing for betraying that trust. Personally I don't believe those agencies would want to pull a trick like this.

And on the other hand, the sources could just be some nobodies; then the various newsrooms would be embarrassed to admit that they used such unreliable sources for their big story; easier to just bull# about "several sources", stonewall and sweep it under rug, further eroding the public's trust in our media.

I do think it was a successful attempt undermining the MSM, not that that excuses the media itself. It's hard to say exactly how negligent they where, without knowing the details. It's bizarre, when you think about it, that this even happened. I guess they must have been provided a version of the email where the date was tampered with or blacked out? Or they weren't given the actual email?

If I had to guess I'd say this was started by someone whom the media insiders trusted at least to some degree. Someone who either wanted to embarrass them to further his own agenda, wanted to expose their bad journalism, or maybe just wanted to troll people, who knows.

In any case the MSM needs to learn from this and check themselves. Greenwald puts it well:

So continually awful and misleading has this reporting been that even Vladimir Putin’s most devoted critics — such as Russian expatriate Masha Gessen, oppositional Russian journalists, and anti-Kremlin liberal activists in Moscow — are constantly warning that the U.S. media’s unhinged, ignorant, paranoid reporting on Russia is harming their cause in all sorts of ways, in the process destroying the credibility of the U.S. media in the eyes of Putin’s opposition (who — unlike Americans who have been fed a steady news and entertainment propaganda diet for decades about Russia — actually understand the realities of that country).

It does make you wonder if there's some hidden mutual interest between Putin and the deep state. But I still think it's just the media being what it is; a myopic industry that profits on clicks and ratings, not truth or common sense.

Crowdstrike finds Russians hacked into a Ukrainian artillery app (Crowdstrike)

It thought the artillery app thing was real, anyone have a link to this being debunked?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Nice catch! I'm going to come back and dig in later when I'm not so tired.
S&F

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The MSM lost my trust with their "polls" during the election. Especially, the week leading up to election night, and election night itself. I mean, they really must think we are a collective bag of tools to believe their B.S.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: darkwingduck

As I said in another thread, the polls weren't wrong.

Trump did loose the popular vote by 3 or so million votes. It was only 80,000 votes in a couple of key states that flipped the electoral college for Trump.

If anything, it was how the polls were interpreted that was wrong.

However, I doubt any of that means anything to you. You likely were already predisposed to hate the "MSM" because being anti-this or anti-that is "cool" and edgy.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

It thought the artillery app thing was real, anyone have a link to this being debunked?

medium.com...@jeffreycarr/the-gru-ukraine-artillery-hack-that-may-never-have-happened-820960bbb02d

One such. Not the best write up I've seen, but it was the first I found just now.

I don't think the CIA did anything to hurt CNN, but it's possible someone just ran afoul of the FBI counter-intel unit.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Holy cow, where do I start with you. Trump is his own man, unlike rubber stamp Obama.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

The CIA does not need to discredit them. They already discredit themselves. U just have to utube all the videos. IT's online for free.
edit on 12-12-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Willtell

Holy cow, where do I start with you. Trump is his own man, unlike rubber stamp Obama.

Hard to be your "own man" when you're owned by Russian oligarchs. When all the banks refuse to lend you money, you can always turn to the Russian mafia...

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Yeah, like Hillary and Obama and the Uranium 1 deal.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Great post and topic of conversation OP. However, candidly, the MSM is fed daily disinformation by multiple intelligence agencies. We've seen the disinfo in absolute overdrive since Donal J. Trump became every American citizen's president. It's reached epic level proportions unrivaled by any point in history.

The MSM are buffoons and fail to vet a source for legitimacy nor could they care less. It's all about being first to spread the disinfo. The MSM is complicit and equally as guilty as the intelligence agencies pulling the MSM's strings.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

When i found stingray flights on flight tracker they usually come back to BS named companies usually three letter names all registered in VA. All owned or hired by intelligence communities.

Plenty of people from media, google to MSN work for the CIA etc...

PS
You wont get killed but your on a list now.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join