It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DARPA developing “genetic doomsday” weapon to exterminate populations on demand

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That's probably for the best...

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The Nazi scientists ideology is still strong in the USA it seems.

No longer allowed to continue eugenics in the USA overtly, time for them to try it on the rest of the world.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Source is Natural news.

TL;DR: FAKE

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
The ramifications of this tech is insane.

White supremacists could target blacks.

Black supremacists could target whites.

Muslim supremacists could target jews.

And the list goes on.

It's insanity that this is even being explored.

Maybe the first time they use this, they kill everyone, the source of the insanity that is.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Thorneblood

As if DOD would develop cancer cures, and then actually share them with The People.

For how stout you present yourself you seriously cant be that thick.

You know most of our technology came from DOD research. Later they' d give it up to private enterprise for public use.
edit on 7-12-2017 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

And the list goes on.

if each subset could be identified by some unique sequence

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
dare i say, clickbait?
also natural news???? really???!!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

We can now be replaced by technology. All they need is a few intelligent people to work on the machines and maybe some of the best workers available that will do their work without complaining. The whole middle class is pretty much unneeded unless the people are working on jobs they will need in the future. Face it, in another twenty years they will have flying cars for the elite, they will not need to maintain roads much.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Can you imagine the horror?

DARPA is developing gene editing that would allow them to target almost any organism including human subsets. What is the point of such research? Why would we ever develop technology like this? How could any sane person think this could be safely deployed even if it was developed?

With it becoming so easy to edit genes it seems it would be easy to develop genetic weapons that specifically target groups of humans from some micro-lab or even terrorist bunker. It is truly frighting.

Should DARPA be developing this tech? Is there ANY situation where something like this should even be considered as a viable weapon? Do you see this as the potential 'terrorism' of the future?

The U.S. military agency known as DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) is investing $100 million into so-called “genetic extinction technologies” that could be deployed to exterminate targeted human populations.

Source

Well i gave the idea back when i was in highschool. Sorry i didnt know they were going to run with it seriously. Oppsie. Well heres hoping NK is the trial run of my ethnic destroyer bio weapon.(that was my name for it since i knew we were all one race already by then)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

And the list goes on.

if each subset could be identified by some unique sequence

Melanin and ethnic markers ar epretty accurate. Since we are all one race its the only option.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Between this, Boston Dynamics development of the terminator, and the rapid advances being made in AI, I'd say we're pretty much f*cked.

These bastards are nuts and will stop at nothing to achieve their goals.

DARPA = Satan's science lab.

edit on 7-12-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Well we are talking about kind of people who do false flags like 9/11

So what if they are making bio weapons

It is exactly what it is, these people are killers thieves and morons as well

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It doesnt matter who creates it, especially the U.S....the U.S. has a tendency to sell all kinds of weapons to Uranium directly to Enemies.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: clfun12345
It doesnt matter who creates it, especially the U.S....the U.S. has a tendency to sell all kinds of weapons to Uranium directly to Enemies.

They're the best customers thanks to repeat and referral business!

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I'm sure this has already been done years ago.
a reply to: Metallicus

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The only thing i can think of other than destroying mankind is, So they can control the human population and keep the rich "richer" so to speak.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Naturalnews would certainly want you to think that way, which is why you (AND EVERYONE) should really read the source articles that have been posted repeatedly.

Most of the research being done related to Biosecurity, National Defense, Enviromental/Ecological Protection and combating disease/pest infestations.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

I'll have a look into it.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
The only thing i can think of other than destroying mankind is, So they can control the human population and keep the rich "richer" so to speak.

not really. i just wanted to use it on people who used to bully me. jock is in dna correct? actually it was i wanted to get rid of iranians and terrorist.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Right,

Let's create the Smart Gene Editing Population Targeting Tech that DARPA is JUST NOW TELLING YOU ABOUT!

They probably are just wrapping up clinical trials of this New DARPA TECH is all that's going on.

OH YAH, by the way since Black Budget Money got us this far might as well ask for legitimate and valid funding from Federal Money Now!

Oh well to the prisoners and mentally ill that have no idea what happened and are concealed from knowing how and what happened to be so sick or veterans have always been fair game.
In the end the Veteran's Affairs Hospice will see them out in all their Glory, possibly in Quarantine Tents where family can't touch or spend much time with loved one before they die!

Yah to A New Diseases for the Common Genetic Pool of Humanity, Yah to all the #ed up # in Vietnam within the same vein that still haunts the Genetic Pool To This Day!

Who knows, DARPA and MONSANTO could be responsible for FibroMyalgia as Well as HIV+ and Bed Bugs Too!

I don't think any of those used to exist before genetic weapons started to take off. That's just the skinny my friends and fellow doomers of the Over Work Cult Doomers of the US of stick it up your A!!

Let's unite and take more without lube with a spiked dildo on warp speed in deep dark woods where no one hears and you don't count anymore!

It's truly good to F++]< $H!+ up as much as possible, in fact be a Horrible Robot with Kamikaze Emotion CHIP 5000 built for Losing it Completely!

That's the only way things will finally change, be that person and the system has to follow because they can't do $H!+ without real skilled hard work behind the death they sell back after you pay it forward in perpetual loop.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join