It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are these people doing to my energy / soul?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
quote: Originally posted by duff beer dragon
So you are admitting to stealing my 1943 cent? Yes or no?

I'm not stealing your money. I am sharing it with you!

------When have you ever given me any money, or shared anything such as money with me, whether it is mine or anyone else's. Provide examples of when and where and how much money you gave me, and also explain how you come to have any of my money in your possession to be able to think that you ever shared any of it out.

quote: The ATSers are about to find out all about you, do you even have any idea what you are involved in?

The ATSers know nothing. I'll soon find out what I'm involved in. And I have no reason for fear.

-------Yes that's what you claimed to know about everyone that posts here in your last reply. I was hoping they would at least have banned you from posting here since you openly are mocking them all and saying that you know everything about everyone that uses these forums. I don't understand you're now saying that you do not know what you are involved in, you were very sure in all the previous posts here as to what I, and everyone else at these boards, is involved in - so how come you do not know what you are doing?

quote: yes, I know that you are. There isn't any other way to use the internet. Even if you have an implant so sophisticated that you can use your mind to dial-up wirelessly to connect online, you will still have to use all the same features as any regular browser can display.

It has nothing to do with any regular browser, neither has to do anything with the Internet. I assume, you think I make such a hard work on my computer, that you are so interested what's behind my Firewall... well, the Moderator is caught, I guess.

---------? That makes even less sense than all else you have written me. Read over what you wrote earlier, you said you were able to see everything about me. I am not interested in your computer files at all, and I have not attempted to look at them. I have no monitoring software and nothing that spies on any online activity. You say 'the Moderator is caught' - the Moderator of what forum? Are you saying that you think these boards are mine? Or some other forums? Even if these forums belonged to me, what does that have to do with any Moderators being caught? Doing what?

However, in some terms it would make sense that the moneygrabber is capable of sitting all day at his PC, analyzing nicknames on ATS... How about thinking of an entire office working on this whole issue? Perhaps I have a large support team helping my work.. don't you think?

----------That isn't even coherent - is that about you or is it meant to be about me? Now you have gone back to the nicknames thing. Your list of other post-names I use? I already told you that I myself have posted many posts all over the internet about my other handles. Why would you want to analyse anyone's nicknames? Do you mean with numerology or are you looking for patterns in what names people pick?!

quote: Also, if you actually go to my signature link to my catweasel and knights forums, you'll see that there are plenty of posts where I have written about other posts and other names that I have used elsewhere. There's even a post here in the UFO and Aliens forum where I have specific links to old posts of mine from the MJ-12 board. So again, what you think is your 'psychic insider info.' is in fact posted all over the place by me, whom you think you have 'found out' in some way.........

Blah... blah... blah... I have nothing to do with the Internet! Only what I see on my monitor. Well, that is nothing!!

-------------That's a reply to what you posted to me - you brought up this being able to spy on me, not me. You said you had a list of my many and varied online handles, I didn't bring any of that into here - you did.

quote: where? who would that be? any proof of this 'betterness'? how about proving it then - even one post properly compared would do. It sure can't be you - you can't even manage one single reply that makes sense.

Now you see? You need proof and evidence to conclude an event. I don't need any. It is a major difference, and is just one among many others.

-----------Again, that is completely incoherent and doesn't relate to this thread at all. What is wrong with you? You claimed that you knew someone better than me, the implication being that you were saying you are better than me, probably because of your thoughts about something between us to do with money - which you still haven't addressed either.
I don't need proof and / or evidence for that - first, it is in no way an event, it's you making a statement that is very vague. Second, I was being sarcastic - "where?" is this better person? Cause it obviously isn't you, nor anyone to do with whatever your problems are and your imagined connections to me and my money and whatever else you are up to that you make in relation to me.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
what !!!

I can't believe I just waisted my time reading all of this non-sense...

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by duff beer dragon
When have you ever given me any money, or shared anything such as money with me, whether it is mine or anyone else's. Provide examples of when and where and how much money you gave me, and also explain how you come to have any of my money in your possession to be able to think that you ever shared any of it out.

Example? We will see that example very soon.

Yes that's what you claimed to know about everyone that posts here in your last reply. I was hoping they would at least have banned you from posting here since you openly are mocking them all and saying that you know everything about everyone that uses these forums.

Everyone? I am just talking about one single person using multiple nicknames and multiple IP addresses. It doesn't concern genuine ATSers, and they are not part of this issue. . . as you can see.

Do you mean with numerology or are you looking for patterns in what names people pick?!

You are getting to the most sensible conclusion, at last!
I can see those patterns right between your lines. Your emotional fingerprint. Everyone has one, and there is only one way to trick me with that, but that wouldn't be easy.

You said you had a list of my many and varied online handles, I didn't bring any of that into here - you did.

I said, I had a list of your nicknames. Clear enough? I could make another one easily, but I am not such a hard worker like you. I am successful without listing your nicknames, or spying on you through that dangerous place called the NET.

You claimed that you knew someone better than me, the implication being that you were saying you are better than me, probably because of your thoughts about something between us to do with money - which you still haven't addressed either.

If that person wants you to know anything about himself, he will let you know. Regarding our relationship and the Money: you are smart enough to wait for the Future, and you exactly know that you have no reason for fear. Your real problem is that the Future has not yet arrived, and you want to be past over it.

I understand you, but you cannot do everything so perfectly. And so far you have found nothing to change the Future.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Dear Lord, what a bunch of squabble. I'm with elevatedone on this one. Can we all stop fighting like little kids and act like adults? All this hurts my bain and makes me want to shred my tin-foil hat and throw in the old ATS towel

_df

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
i think this duff beer dragon is talking withhimself as vertu. poor kook! keep care i might meet you at the spar shop. bist du österreicher oder gibts die auch in anderen ländern?

[edit on 17-2-2005 by feyd rautha]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by feyd rautha
keep care i might meet you at the spar shop.

No you won't! I'd better meet with you in your hotel room when you arrive, it's a lot safer than meeting at a public area filled with wide open eyes.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
lets meet then at the black place, you know where i mean. don´t forget to bring the money and the artifact. you know that i know much better ways to use it then you. and for shaitans sake take a shower before you come we all remember how your lack of hygiene almost turned us in the last time. call my friend, the regrebneblib, when you are ready and use a save line and i dont mean a prepaid handy or a public phone, i say use a save line.

[edit on 18-2-2005 by feyd rautha]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   

don´t forget to bring the money and the artifact. you know that i know much better ways to use it then you.

Heck...., I'll need some help to open an USD bank account, my old one has been disabled. But my real problem is that I have never handled such money in my life, but I think the transfer will not miss . That would be pity. I like the banking informations recieved in printed format, my bank is using the "IBAN" numbers.

Still I am waiting for you to shake hands with me upon the Success.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
ok it was about time we talk about hard facts. here is the encoded info of how and where to transfer the bucks:

//
quantum pgp start//
636465456565365636436344466aa434354354543543543543545345
4354354543778796978425aa65765768789879897897890999787855
aa545365657756776766877990653465342225798536346878785675
5547676587878769886754653aa657475456353454545aa767657657
6564563454611111111111111111111111111111111aa65767657757
798989864221121990523050247357834834aa837573245872752524
76768787698898098976865465411aa6565465476787898989896887
66763454544357879880909098009089786451174745765aa7676756
545654654654654668789980909009ß9797667465634545453489809
//quantum pgp end//

hehehe, will be fun for ze agency to decode it, wont it. that part :11111111111111111111111111111111aa will take them weeks for sure.

what sort of cheese do you use to decode the messages from them, i found cheddar works best, not the fastest cheese but you dont need to transfer so much energy as with the swiss ones. and the radiation is healthier, it is always a pain in the 455 to grow the eyes and fingers back after the process.

[edit on 18-2-2005 by feyd rautha]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   

ok it was about time we talk about hard facts.

hehehe, will be fun for ze agency to decode it, wont it.

OK, let's talk about hard facts.

There isn't any agency trying to decode the destination of your money. And there won't be any. My bank is keeping the records for five years, but they are archived after an account is closed, so it is generally impossible to read back informations.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
When have you ever given me any money, or shared anything such as money with me, whether it is mine or anyone else's. Provide examples of when and where and how much money you gave me, and also explain how you come to have any of my money in your possession to be able to think that you ever shared any of it out.

Example? We will see that example very soon.

--------more lies. You trying hard to feel important again, trying to use my considerable intellect and creativity to imagine you an actual life.

quote: Yes that's what you claimed to know about everyone that posts here in your last reply. I was hoping they would at least have banned you from posting here since you openly are mocking them all and saying that you know everything about everyone that uses these forums.

Everyone? I am just talking about one single person using multiple nicknames and multiple IP addresses. It doesn't concern genuine ATSers, and they are not part of this issue. . . as you can see.

------------right, so who is this person using the multiple names and isp's. Where's your proof? And - as with most everything else you have written about here, what does it have to do with anything to do with the reasons I began this thread?

quote: Do you mean with numerology or are you looking for patterns in what names people pick?!

You are getting to the most sensible conclusion, at last! I can see those patterns right between your lines. Your emotional fingerprint. Everyone has one, and there is only one way to trick me with that, but that wouldn't be easy.

---------that's more lies, you think you are part of something but you aren't. Go and check it for yourself in the real world, you won't even be able to take anyone else there it's so fake. You're imagining that you work in something worldy important and are part of some big thing going down.....sad.

quote: You said you had a list of my many and varied online handles, I didn't bring any of that into here - you did.

I said, I had a list of your nicknames. Clear enough? I could make another one easily, but I am not such a hard worker like you. I am successful without listing your nicknames, or spying on you through that dangerous place called the NET.

----------what does that even mean - you are successful without listing my nicknames?! In what? Where's any proof of any success you have even brushed close to?

quote: You claimed that you knew someone better than me, the implication being that you were saying you are better than me, probably because of your thoughts about something between us to do with money - which you still haven't addressed either.

If that person wants you to know anything about himself, he will let you know. Regarding our relationship and the Money: you are smart enough to wait for the Future, and you exactly know that you have no reason for fear. Your real problem is that the Future has not yet arrived, and you want to be past over it.

----------oh so now it's an imaginary other person who's also a secret agent or whatever like you think you are. AND......you're suggesting that there is a future that involves you and me. I've never heard of it and I sure am not headed in any direction that involves your type of "Oritornic" "Redhawk" mentalities - that isn't even real, they just invent that stuff so as to give themselves an as-if they were ever part of any real anything.

I understand you, but you cannot do everything so perfectly. And so far you have found nothing to change the Future.

----------I don't know the future, except in terms of what this all was made to be, and what it is returning to, and why it is not that way justnow. So I do not see anything in the future that I am trying to avoid. I would need to know some specific event for example, in order to be trying to change it - you understand? Unless you tell me what that future is, then I won't know it anyway.............I would have to know it, or I cannot change it. Change means making a thing into a different thing. So I need to know what this first thing is, maybe I don't want to change it? Maybe it's something I want to happen? You'll have to type out what future event or whatever you are meaning. And also whether you mean something that affects the world, or just me.

As to that other guy thinking that I am Vertu here talking to myself - you shouldn't watch Fight Club when you are tripping on brown acid. I think maybe you might be Vertu, thinking that one way of convincing me that I have anything to do with you, is if you logged in claiming that me and Vertu are the same person. I have had a lot of spammers come onto my forums and also pretend that they had some connection to me, way before I ever saw these boards or this site. One of them wanted me to give him my Big Boards - maybe that was him / you trying to own my Catweasel and Knights forums, so you could pretend to be me in these times now?

That's the thing about losers, they always try to use time-travel, that's how you lose. How many split end selves have you made of yourself now?

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Mod Edit: to remove Virus form post

[edit on 19-2-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   

more lies. You trying hard to feel important again, trying to use my considerable intellect and creativity to imagine you an actual life.

Trying hard... just as much as you do.

right, so who is this person using the multiple names and isp's. Where's your proof? And - as with most everything else you have written about here, what does it have to do with anything to do with the reasons I began this thread?

The incredible Proof again and again... You will be the one telling me WHO is that person.

that's more lies, you think you are part of something but you aren't. Go and check it for yourself in the real world, you won't even be able to take anyone else there it's so fake. You're imagining that you work in something worldy important and are part of some big thing going down.....sad.

Very big things, both of us know. Need proper handling, if things slip out of our hands, you may have to wait another seven years to find a solution, that might not come up the way you wish. So treat it carefully!

what does that even mean - you are successful without listing my nicknames?! In what? Where's any proof of any success you have even brushed close to?

Proof again and again.... all you need is proof. But if you see one, that is not enough for you, you want more proof endlessly. You have proved that so far dating back to a year...! I'm much better than that.

AND......you're suggesting that there is a future that involves you and me.

Sure there is.

So I do not see anything in the future that I am trying to avoid. I would need to know some specific event for example, in order to be trying to change it - you understand? Maybe it's something I want to happen?

Sure, it's something you want to happen. You put your life on it, and there is no other solution, but to wait it happen. You are going to prove yourself that it is possible to conduct such a massive operation, and that will be the greatest thing in your life.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
more lies. You trying hard to feel important again, trying to use my considerable intellect and creativity to imagine you an actual life.

Trying hard... just as much as you do.

---------wrong. I don't do what you are doing here. I don't need to cut and paste other people's replies in segments, ignoring the bits that I have no reply to, and I certainly haven't once here made any assumption about you that hasn't been explained. You haven't explained anything of the many things you have accused me of here. Don't use what you are like to pretend that I am anything like you - it's obvious there's no comparsion just by what this thread is about, where you chose to take this thread (which isn't yours), and the way in which you haven't replied to anything yet in a sane or readable or explanatory manner. Sign related is right about you, that's your future right there.

quote: right, so who is this person using the multiple names and isp's. Where's your proof? And - as with most everything else you have written about here, what does it have to do with anything to do with the reasons I began this thread?

The incredible Proof again and again... You will be the one telling me WHO is that person.

------------why should I tell you? You brought it up here. You still haven't said why you introduced that to this thread either. You say about this person with multiple names and ISPs, so you say why that matters and who they are and what proof you have of their misdemeanors or - whatever reason that even has come up here. Your call, you need to provide the proof. I don't even know why what you are saying is relevant here.

quote: that's more lies, you think you are part of something but you aren't. Go and check it for yourself in the real world, you won't even be able to take anyone else there it's so fake. You're imagining that you work in something worldy important and are part of some big thing going down.....sad.

Very big things, both of us know. Need proper handling, if things slip out of our hands, you may have to wait another seven years to find a solution, that might not come up the way you wish. So treat it carefully!

-----------we've been thru that already. You haven't explained what you are going on about. I've told you that until you are clear in what you are suggesting, that that is all you have - suggestions you hope my imagination will make into a reality for you. "Another seven years" - when did the last seven year itch begin and end? And again with this "both of us" but no clue as to how you know me, where we might have met, what did we ever discuss.........nothing. I am just meant to 'think' that is you have typed it then it must be true?

--------------------This thread is about evil things and how they operate thru other people, and why some people choose to let themselves be owned in that way, and the people who are set upon by the things and their hosts. It's not clear what any of your replies have to do with that, other than you were, by the sounds of what you write, involved in either puppeting or being those evil things. Or you think you were, or someone else wants you to think so.

quote: what does that even mean - you are successful without listing my nicknames?! In what? Where's any proof of any success you have even brushed close to?

Proof again and again.... all you need is proof. But if you see one, that is not enough for you, you want more proof endlessly. You have proved that so far dating back to a year...! I'm much better than that.

------------You haven't shown any proof of anything you are vaugely suggesting here ever. Maybe if you had showed me some of this whatever then you could have typed that and it wouldn't have been an outright lie.....

quote: AND......you're suggesting that there is a future that involves you and me.

Sure there is.

-----------and that future is.............? what? what do you think you have to do with me? Still waiting for an answer on that one.

quote: So I do not see anything in the future that I am trying to avoid. I would need to know some specific event for example, in order to be trying to change it - you understand? Maybe it's something I want to happen?

Sure, it's something you want to happen. You put your life on it, and there is no other solution, but to wait it happen. You are going to prove yourself that it is possible to conduct such a massive operation, and that will be the greatest thing in your life.

-----------You just said that I was trying to avoid it, now you are saying that Yes I do want it to happen. You still haven't said what it is.

Any massive operations I am involved with would only be waiting for people like you to disappear, so the operations can continue without benefitiing any such vagueness that no-one is sure as to it's motivations, thoughts, anything about it. Not the sort of mind that would be allowed to deal with anything important, so perhaps I am in quarantine until you go away or until it is figired out how to remove your prying insanity away from me.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

wrong. I don't do what you are doing here.

Of course you don't! Because you can't.

You haven't explained anything of the many things you have accused me of here.

Accused you? Nobody accused you of anything.

why should I tell you?

Because you have to tell me in order to finalize your destination. If you are not willing to tell me who you are, then I cannot send you your money. Do you understand me?

and that future is.............? what? what do you think you have to do with me? Still waiting for an answer on that one.

That future is.... power, wealth, freedom from slavery, an end to a huge struggle, new house, new car, new life, and a freedom through your generations. You set up this future, and you are going to achieve it.

You just said that I was trying to avoid it, now you are saying that Yes I do want it to happen. You still haven't said what it is.

Because you are filled with a mixture of emotions. You are unable to make difference between right or wrong, that's why you need care and help. You got that help, but still your paranoia is a disturbing factor. You know: timing is crusial.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
wrong. I don't do what you are doing here.

Of course you don't! Because you can't.

----------I can't? Of course I can. Being an ignorant that ignores reality and what's in front of them, posting vague and inane lies that suggest things to other posters, and so forth - the various things you do - is easy. Of course I can. Anyone can be rubbish and disjointed and talking balls, why do you think your methods of mind-control attempts here are not able to be done by other people (or just me) ?

quote: You haven't explained anything of the many things you have accused me of here.

Accused you? Nobody accused you of anything.

-----------------You did quite a lot of that, don't you know what you have written??? Why not? For one thing, you said that I was trying to do something to your firewall and you seem to think that I am a moderator, but that was a few posts ago and is one of the many things you have said about me here that you have yet to elaborate on.

quote: why should I tell you?

-----------where did I write that? Why should I tell you about what?

Because you have to tell me in order to finalize your destination. If you are not willing to tell me who you are, then I cannot send you your money. Do you understand me?

------------??? is that a reply to someone else on this board? You have said over and over that you spy on me and know all about me - so what is this out of the blue here that you are requesting to know about - I suppose you mean my real name, address, that kind of thing? What are you meaning about Final Destination? Do you think you are Death?!

IMPORTANT - if you want to send me money, I can arrange that very easily and I would only have to give you my e-mail address :

[email protected]

Just use Paypal to send me money to that e-mail. If I forgot to configure it, then I can let you know here, or some other board if you prefer (please link it if so and check the link works and is timely) and you can send it again. I think it works anyway even if it isn't configured, because with Paypal you can send anyone with an e-mail address money.

It's free to open an account with them, you need to verify your account with bank details tho' if you want to send over a certain amount - that depends on what country you reside in, and the usual sorts of info. such as that.

quote: and that future is.............? what? what do you think you have to do with me? Still waiting for an answer on that one.

That future is.... power, wealth, freedom from slavery, an end to a huge struggle, new house, new car, new life, and a freedom through your generations. You set up this future, and you are going to achieve it.

--------------I don't even have a house, I never have. And even if I get a new car, there's no way I'm letting my current one be scrapped or sold. I like it too much.

quote: You just said that I was trying to avoid it, now you are saying that Yes I do want it to happen. You still haven't said what it is.

Because you are filled with a mixture of emotions. You are unable to make difference between right or wrong, that's why you need care and help. You got that help, but still your paranoia is a disturbing factor. You know: timing is crusial.

-----------? again, you are very incoherent. You are saying that I am to blame for your two different statements? You're saying one thing then saying another has nothing to do with me, how can you try and blame me because you can't remember what you wrote?! It's not about me, my emotions - even if they were the way you wish they were - wouldn't cause you to not know what you are doing........What makes you think I don't know right from wrong? Give an example, even one example would help prove you are not completely mad. I know what you are trying to do here is extremely wrong, anyone can tell that just by how you chose to respond and are constantly trying to manipulate things.

What is this care and help that you are saying that I need? With what? From who? When did any of that happen?! Was it while I had no care and no help at all say a few years ago when I couldn't even walk properly because my back was done in? I didn't even have painkillers, I was living on my own and didn't know anyone at all. Couldn't get to anyplace even back home where my evil family were, still had to attend college or - drop out......I'm just giving examples - wondering if you think that I will forget my actual life lived, and believe that your claims about my needing care and attention will somehow be believed by me, despite their never actually having taken place at all.

What about what I am doing now? Are you trying to say that I have someone else to type this stuff out, to log-on and make accounts for me..............what kind of care and attention are you thinking about here? Do you even know?

Paranoia - only the paranoid tend to call people that are logical paranoid. What have I written here that could be construed as being paranoid?!?! You accused me of trying to go into your firewalls, that must be paranoid since I don't bother doing that kind of thing at all.

I don't think you know anything at all about timing. You seem to be all over the place and don't know what has come before another thing. That's the sign of an occult-control-freak, losing it fast.

Anyway, feel free to send me money by Paypal, you'll get an automatic receipt from them by e-mail.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   

For one thing, you said that I was trying to do something to your firewall and you seem to think that I am a moderator, but that was a few posts ago and is one of the many things you have said about me here that you have yet to elaborate on.

There are things concerning you very much. But that is for the past, I guess.

I suppose you mean my real name, address, that kind of thing? What are you meaning about Final Destination?

That's right. I mean your banking informations, and whatever required in order to send you your money. Without that, it will be quite hard to cooperate with you. Soon we will need to talk about it, don't you think?

IMPORTANT - if you want to send me money, I can arrange that very easily and I would only have to give you my e-mail address :

[email protected]

No, you won't do that. You are going to take a vacation, and you are going to arrange it with me face to face. This issue is far more important than letting it go over the Internet. So you should rather arrange your flight, hotel, and our meeting.

I don't even have a house, I never have. And even if I get a new car, there's no way I'm letting my current one be scrapped or sold. I like it too much.

I guess, you can keep your old car, too. Just build a large garage for more cars, and drive whichever you want. Do you like the Ferrari? Some may cost two million dollars.

It's not about me, my emotions - even if they were the way you wish they were - wouldn't cause you to not know what you are doing........What makes you think I don't know right from wrong?

That's clear. It's all about your money. You put your life on it. I can understand you.

What is this care and help that you are saying that I need? With what? From who? When did any of that happen?!

There is no comment on this yet, because your paranoia would overpower you. But I'll keep it in mind for you.

You accused me of trying to go into your firewalls, that must be paranoid since I don't bother doing that kind of thing at all.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
For one thing, you said that I was trying to do something to your firewall and you seem to think that I am a moderator, but that was a few posts ago and is one of the many things you have said about me here that you have yet to elaborate on.

There are things concerning you very much. But that is for the past, I guess.

-------------I'm real, so I have concerns. You are obviously connected to all that is wrong with the world, so I persist here because the more I get you to lay out your madness and evil for all to read here, the more everything goes right. But again, you are the only one who has raised those issues, and there you are yet more trying to blame me for asking you about things you have said. They are not my concerns, they are things you have written here about me and not explained. Of course it is in the past - the past couple of days, in which you wrote those posts.

quote: I suppose you mean my real name, address, that kind of thing? What are you meaning about Final Destination?

That's right. I mean your banking informations, and whatever required in order to send you your money. Without that, it will be quite hard to cooperate with you. Soon we will need to talk about it, don't you think?

-----------------I gave you my e-mail address. If you are able to wire me money to my bank account, then you will also be able to send me money thru Paypal.

quote: IMPORTANT - if you want to send me money, I can arrange that very easily and I would only have to give you my e-mail address :

[email protected]

No, you won't do that. You are going to take a vacation, and you are going to arrange it with me face to face. This issue is far more important than letting it go over the Internet. So you should rather arrange your flight, hotel, and our meeting.

-------------I won't do what? You want to send me money, that sounds good to me. So, it's very easy to do that - you go to Paypal's website, you click-on 'send money', you type my e-mail address as the recipient and you type in the amount of money and in what currency you want it sent in, and then you press the button to send it. Then you probably confirm details and send it thru, so there's about three mouse clicks to it, four if you count your own log-in or going to the webpage itself.

--------------This is hilarious about your thinking you could get me to take a vacation to meet someone online who can't even deal with my questions put to them in writ form..........that's brilliant! - tell me this, how am I going to be able to afford the money to take this holiday in which to meet up with you?
You'd have to pay me to afford the plane or ferry or whatever ticket - so, that means uysing Paypal anyway! So you may as well send the whole lot thru Paypal. Holidays.........I haven't been on holidays since 1996!

Listen muppet - I could harass anyone online and tell them to arrange flights and stuff. You know that, so quit trying to play jokes on me as if you are Ron Burgundy phoning his woman and pretending to be a doctor etc.

Ridiculous you are even stroking your self to the extent of trying to appear to be some 'meet me spy' - really, what are you on?

quote: I don't even have a house, I never have. And even if I get a new car, there's no way I'm letting my current one be scrapped or sold. I like it too much.

I guess, you can keep your old car, too. Just build a large garage for more cars, and drive whichever you want. Do you like the Ferrari? Some may cost two million dollars.

-----------Yes I like those car models. But - you have never shown me one, or any other car, nevermind your trying to suggest here that I have one! I've seen them, that's as far as I have gotten to such a car.

quote: It's not about me, my emotions - even if they were the way you wish they were - wouldn't cause you to not know what you are doing........What makes you think I don't know right from wrong?

That's clear. It's all about your money. You put your life on it. I can understand you.

--------------That's some claim you have been making during the course of this odious replies you have tacked onto my thread starter. You didn't say if this money is the monies that my 1943 cent was worth. If it isn't to do with repaying me that, then it is not my money anyway, so I don't want it - I don't know where you got it from.

quote: What is this care and help that you are saying that I need? With what? From who? When did any of that happen?!

There is no comment on this yet, because your paranoia would overpower you. But I'll keep it in mind for you.

-----------once again, that's just your mental illness showing thru. Do you think you can make astral worlds seem real enough for other people to participate in them as if reality somehow matches up with what you think in your mind about them?

-------------You must think you can make me 'wake up' in a looney bin, only to discover that I secretly run the world from a padded cell..........what did you call me at SCF? a "Bush duck"? Maybe that wasn't posted directly by you, but it was certainly posted by something that posts thru you.

quote: You accused me of trying to go into your firewalls, that must be paranoid since I don't bother doing that kind of thing at all.

---------------------------is the smiley laugh because you think that I do try hacking thru your firewall? If you are the moderator at the Bill Hicks forum or the SCF one, then you would know that your firewall wasn't hacked by me. I wrote and told them by e-mail when it happened, or put up a post telling them, and said what I did - I put thru a server request to the last computer on their router. I got that computer's IP by resolving the DNS using standard MS-DOS commands. That was in 2003 sometime.

That was done, I think, from Net Con X ( one 'new deal' course place I attended ) - my home computer has a different ISP of course, and normal MS-DOS commands such as that do not work on it, nor have one-tel ever gotten back to me about what is wrong with their ISP networks that they do not work properly.

I posted about that here,

members.boardhost.com...

and also here,

www.philipkdickfans.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Of course it is in the past - the past couple of days, in which you wrote those posts.

Of course... if the stolen Moderator nick wouldn't be revealed, my whole computer would be busted up by a fanatic seeking "secrets" behind my Firewall. But if you kindly asked my IP address, I would have opened my Firewall for you. But I'm still interested in what would be so important on my just installed Windows? If I was planning against you, wouldn't it be better to operate two or more computers? Today buying a few more computers is not a deal on the Market. But I'll promise, when Time comes, you'll get the chance to see my computer.

You want to send me money, that sounds good to me.

This is hilarious about your thinking you could get me to take a vacation to meet someone online who can't even deal with my questions put to them in writ form..........that's brilliant! - tell me this, how am I going to be able to afford the money to take this holiday in which to meet up with you?
You'd have to pay me to afford the plane or ferry or whatever ticket Holidays.........I haven't been on holidays since 1996!

I know that you are very happy to see that I'm willing to send you money (which is yours, anyway). You asked me kindly two years ago to keep your money untouched , and to send you $10000 for the expenses of your arrival. Your presence here is important, because The Money Transfer must be discussed personally with You.

By the Way... isn't Western Union Money Transfer better than Paypal? We are used to it, anyway.

Yes I like those car models. But - you have never shown me one, or any other car, nevermind your trying to suggest here that I have one! I've seen them, that's as far as I have gotten to such a car.

Probably you will soon have chance to buy your private Jetliner.... I will be very interested of what type of plane you'll buy. I'll be able to help you choosing one.

You didn't say if this money is the monies that my 1943 cent was worth. If it isn't to do with repaying me that, then it is not my money anyway, so I don't want it - I don't know where you got it from.

I don't know where does this money come from, either. Perhaps, we will not need to know that.

Do you think you can make astral worlds seem real enough for other people to participate in them as if reality somehow matches up with what you think in your mind about them?

Yes.

is the smiley laugh because you think that I do try hacking thru your firewall?

Not anymore...

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Of course it is in the past - the past couple of days, in which you wrote those posts.

Of course... if the stolen Moderator nick wouldn't be revealed, my whole computer would be busted up by a fanatic seeking "secrets" behind my Firewall. But if you kindly asked my IP address, I would have opened my Firewall for you. But I'm still interested in what would be so important on my just installed Windows? If I was planning against you, wouldn't it be better to operate two or more computers? Today buying a few more computers is not a deal on the Market. But I'll promise, when Time comes, you'll get the chance to see my computer.

------------------well there's an insane accusation you just made against me yet again. I haven't tried to get into your machine, I can only guess at who you are. A lot of psychos think they know me but they don't.

---------------What is the stolen moderator nickname? What is that even about? This board? Another board?

quote: You want to send me money, that sounds good to me.

This is hilarious about your thinking you could get me to take a vacation to meet someone online who can't even deal with my questions put to them in writ form..........that's brilliant! - tell me this, how am I going to be able to afford the money to take this holiday in which to meet up with you?
You'd have to pay me to afford the plane or ferry or whatever ticket Holidays.........I haven't been on holidays since 1996!

I know that you are very happy to see that I'm willing to send you money (which is yours, anyway). You asked me kindly two years ago to keep your money untouched , and to send you $10000 for the expenses of your arrival. Your presence here is important, because The Money Transfer must be discussed personally with You.

----------------I asked you? That means I did not, I don't know you. I've never even had that much money in my life unless you count my having that 1943 cent as having had the money it was worth. Most money I've had at all at once is a few thousand pounds, either thru student loans or when I was working in factory jobs and not paying tax because I was a student. At most I have had less than £4,000.00 at any one time in my life, and that didn't last long. Who the - do you think I am?! Two years ago = February 2003, I was on a training course - at Net Con X - for unemployed people at that time. I never have spoken with anyone about such things.

By the Way... isn't Western Union Money Transfer better than Paypal? We are used to it, anyway.

-------------no. Not for me. Maybe you are used to it, I've never used it at all.

quote: Yes I like those car models. But - you have never shown me one, or any other car, nevermind your trying to suggest here that I have one! I've seen them, that's as far as I have gotten to such a car.

Probably you will soon have chance to buy your private Jetliner.... I will be very interested of what type of plane you'll buy. I'll be able to help you choosing one.

----------------man you so live on fantasy island, that is never going to happen, you're nuts, you don't have money and you sure never discussed anything that you claim here with me. To elaborate upon your fantasy tho', if I was going to buy a plane I'd get one that I would fly myself.

quote: You didn't say if this money is the monies that my 1943 cent was worth. If it isn't to do with repaying me that, then it is not my money anyway, so I don't want it - I don't know where you got it from.

I don't know where does this money come from, either. Perhaps, we will not need to know that.

---------I think you spent the last few years sending people e-mails from African countries, asking them for their bank account details, and claiming it is so you can give them millions of cash. None of that was real either.

quote: Do you think you can make astral worlds seem real enough for other people to participate in them as if reality somehow matches up with what you think in your mind about them?

Yes.

---------well you can't. No-one can.

quote: is the smiley laugh because you think that I do try hacking thru your firewall?

Not anymore...

--------------you just wrote in the same reply there that you did still think I was after the contents of your new Windows OS, why the change?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join