It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are these people doing to my energy / soul?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Something I noticed about other people having this effect upon me, that feels like they are stealing part of me from inside me, and using it against me -

one example was these two guys that shouted at me, I didn't know them, when I was out for a walk - so I shouted back at them, as I tend to do with anyone that tries to give me any verbal abuse,

another time the same two guys walked either side of me as I was going home, again with the verbal abuse attacks - this time I followed them to a Spar shop to try and find out their problem and clear it up there and then,

anyway - one of them did something to me when I approached him that felt like what I typed about above - like he was able to use my power for himself against me, even tho' it was him that attacked me with no reason (ie - he shouldn't have been able to do that with my energy, unless it was me that attacked him for no reason).

Reason I am asking anyone about this here and now, is that my father just did the exact same thing to me, except it happened like this -

I said to him that he pruned the mimosa tree in the garden all wrongly, because he has, and that if he leaves it all splintered at the apical or any other branches he hacked off, that they can get infected - apart from anything else, that tree isn't even for these temperatures and it aclimatised itself after my mother planted it outside and it first died of frost,

anyway - after I told my dad that about his pruning, I felt that exact same energy-stealing-out-of-me that those bullies / attackers had done to me in the street - I can still feel it now, it is like my left hand becomes less controllable so as to become useless in feeling, and I get all these jangled nerve feelings starting up inside my body, seems connected to my heart.
The point is, he doesn't scare me and nor did the bullies, it is as if they are able to force me to feel their fear, so that instead of disabling them and making them stop their evil, it seems to disable me instead so that I would be less able to fight or defend myself against them physically.

How do I stop evil people or anyone, from being able to force me to feel what they are feeling, or stop them being able to use my strength and my energy for themselves, especially against me?

This might help - if I am helping someone else against a bully, or similar, then they are never able to steal my energy then, or reduce my power and use it for themselves. I am always able to use it for myself in those circumstances.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
you look at it from two perspectives like I am...

One being psychological, the other being metaphysical...

You could have anxiety problems hence the physiological experiences you've been having.

Or from a metaphysical pov you may not be "grounded" properly, so it's easier for people to "get at your energy/soul"

I was told to always have in mind that you are a tube of white light connected to the higher being, that way you stay grounded and it's harder for people to steal your energies, if thats broken then it's too easy for them to 'get at you' thus you feel drained.

I'd recommend seeing a doctor of medicine or metaphysician, maybe even some reiki so you can get a "tune up"...

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well first of all I am sure you can make the connection of "energy drain" or "energy vampire"-- basically anything that causes stress to your mind or emotions expends your energy, but as far as the whole "power" thing goes, perhaps it has to do with where positive energy is used versus where negative energy is used. So when you are defending a weaker person with nothing but good intention, you feel better. So then when you have some whole petty anger thing, negative emotions are stirred up, rather than chivalrous ones, you feel the negativity, which most often does backfire.

Those are just my thoughts. Basically positive emotions/intent=positivity=more "energy/brighter soul, negative, the opposite... sorry if this is hard to follow. I should have a little caffeine before I get typing!

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Nope that made a lot of sense dsquared... I understand..

I too agree with what you say even though your not talking to me

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Excellent points true lies! I fully agree with everything you said.

(your post, that is, not saying that I made sense :lol

[edit on 102828p://000 by duh squared]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by duh squared
Excellent points true lies! I fully agree with everything you said.

Bitchin'

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
A lot of people drain my energies on ATS, that is why I often say that I give up...I close my computer and cry like a baby...
We have to protect ourselves against those bad energies, that is not easy! When people tell me I'm egocentric, that I'm stoned and so on....it hurts me sooo much even if I respect their opinion...

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
A lot of people drain my energies on ATS, that is why I often say that I give up...I close my computer and cry like a baby...
We have to protect ourselves against those bad energies, that is not easy! When people tell me I'm egocentric, that I'm stoned and so on....it hurts me sooo much even if I respect their opinion...

I get like that too sometimes, especially when it's that time of the month...
I get overly emotional especially when people are mean and cold hearted.

I don't understand it, but once I start thinking about the why's and stuff, all I can think of is that they are negative energies and I can't let them steal my sunshine.

You gotta be strong... (but it's ok to cry like a baby when the negative energies are gone :lol

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
One thought, could you be getting so upset that you have an adrenaline rush??? If I get an adrenaline rush, I immediatlely feel shakey and weak. It is very unpleasant.

It truly feels like you energy is being sucked out

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej
One thought, could you be getting so upset that you have an adrenaline rush??? If I get an adrenaline rush, I immediatlely feel shakey and weak. It is very unpleasant.

That exactly how I felt on numerous occasions after I started to believe in all the chemtrail stuff...

I thought that when I looked up at the jet stuff fell on me
and then
and then I started to get a head rush, I felt tingly, and weak, i couldn't speak or thought I wasn't making sense, I became super paranoid and wow... I had to cut back on the chemtrail stuff for a while..

If they do exist, they wouldn't of been the death of me, it would of been myself.

sorry offtopic...

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Aww Amelia... I do know what you mean, I think its whenever people treat you with a wallup of negative words or attitude, it can just eat away at you. But I like to think that for all of those people, theres a whole lot more who don't mess up someone's positive mental state. Cuz it comes back. Act with negativity, live with it. Act with positivity, experience life in a more positive light.

Yeah I got dat PMA! No, its not a female issue, (though I have that too)...I meant Positive Mental Attitude- and am definitely showing my age by saying that! (PMA= line in an old song by the Bad Brains)

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by duff beer dragon
Something I noticed about other people having this effect upon me, that feels like they are stealing part of me from inside me, and using it against me -

anyway - one of them did something to me when I approached him that felt like what I typed about above - like he was able to use my power for himself against me, even tho' it was him that attacked me with no reason (ie - he shouldn't have been able to do that with my energy, unless it was me that attacked him for no reason).

How do I stop evil people or anyone, from being able to force me to feel what they are feeling, or stop them being able to use my strength and my energy for themselves, especially against me?

I think, you are trying to turn his words/thoughts against him every time you collide with him, and now you are facing the problem of his self-protection. He must protect himself against intruders like you, and he has learnt to do that through his entire life.

You feel that he is turning your emotions against you, which is partially true. But he isn't doing that for hostile reasons, that's something you cannot understand. You see enemy inside everybody surrounding you, because you have many reasons for fear.

Comes a time, when you will understand that everything you have achieved so far, is hiding the Truth, and represents your inevitable Future of Beauty. That's what you have been waiting for so long, and it's coming!!

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Yes you all right is called like another member did already duh squared, "psychic vampirism" Some people has not clue they are doing this we all do it one way or another, and others have become masters of it.

People that is not aware of it, usually are people that have problems and do to the problems can not build energies, so the feed on they energies of others.

Have you ever been with somebody and felt energized after being with that person?

Has you been happy and refresh and then in one instance after been with somebody you feel tired and drain?

Those are symptoms of vampirism.

And yes you can block the effects, a healthy life and minimal stress, and peaceful thoughts will help maintain the energy levels even is somebody take away some of it.

It's books on this subjects and it gives relaxation techniques to help.

I have done relaxation and guided meditation for a long time and it works, but is not a one day or one week it takes a long time to master the technique.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Marg, I know exactly the kind of person you are talking about. I have one friend who sucks me dry when I talk to her. Love her dearly, but my God, she just drains me! Even on the phone.

Most people do not do that to me, but the ones who do..... whew!

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
There be people that freeze up. And there be people that go along for a ride.

It's a matter of the soul.

Matthew 24

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not (the self of the devil) have suffered his (hell-is) house "to" be broken up.

^^^Once the safe house called "to" is broken up, then the devils will suffer hell-is.

[edit on 13-2-2005 by Sign Related 2]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Your "energy disppearing" is a correct perception of a state of mind that is felt as "less awareness" when an external event puts your subconscious to work on unresolved issues.

Whatever you perceive as an external cause may be entirely produced by yourself. Your mind has the ability to modify your perceptions, and present people and objects in ways that are largely artificial, with super-imposed impressions and qualities.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I was meaning more How To Stop such intrusions - as you can see from one of the replies there ( Vertu ), that is using the exact same type of evil-intention and crafted words to try and make me feel that I am somehow the one at fault, these things are most un-human and not able to be dealt with in any real world sense -

to take the example above again, whoever typed that is impossible to get any reality and sense thru to them, it is that same kind of ignorance that seems to allow the evils I am writing of to be able to defend themselves - except it is not in any way a defense because it is them who choose to attack out of the blue.

There must be an easy and quick method of making them unable to use lies to help them make it as-if they have universal law on side to attack and to cause problems out of nowhere - such as the reply above that ignores what I have posted and tries to use only lies and evil projections made-up to increase the amount of emotional abuse going around - as I says, it is that exact type of ignorance and inability to respond to what actually takes place, chronologically, that means that these things are not able to be reasoned with - you cannot discuss matters with them, since they are unable to accept what has indeed taken place.

The way in which they are able to misuse energy like that, is against universal law - they are doing something to be able to have what they should not have, and that something that they are doing is directly connected to why there are any problems with this world, why it is so imbalanced.

They are in some occultic telepathic network, or act to be puppeted by it.

Other than that, nah - I am not anxious. I think I would notice something like that, especially since I saw it on TV on The Soprano's, I have never had any kind of anxiety attack ever, tho' I used to hate ever having to talk in front of the class at school, but that was years ago and doesn't affect me any more. Are you really a woman? I ask because we dont tend to blame our periods for stuff! I think of that more as a Carry On type of joke, It sounds a bit like you are posing as a woman, no offense (in case you aren't).

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by duff beer dragon
I was meaning more How To Stop such intrusions - as you can see from one of the replies there ( Vertu ), that is using the exact same type of evil-intention and crafted words to try and make me feel that I am somehow the one at fault, these things are most un-human and not able to be dealt with in any real world sense -

to take the example above again, whoever typed that is impossible to get any reality and sense thru to them, it is that same kind of ignorance that seems to allow the evils I am writing of to be able to defend themselves - except it is not in any way a defense because it is them who choose to attack out of the blue.

There must be an easy and quick method of making them unable to use lies to help them make it as-if they have universal law on side to attack and to cause problems out of nowhere - such as the reply above that ignores what I have posted and tries to use only lies and evil projections made-up to increase the amount of emotional abuse going around - as I says, it is that exact type of ignorance and inability to respond to what actually takes place, chronologically, that means that these things are not able to be reasoned with - you cannot discuss matters with them, since they are unable to accept what has indeed taken place.

The way in which they are able to misuse energy like that, is against universal law - they are doing something to be able to have what they should not have, and that something that they are doing is directly connected to why there are any problems with this world, why it is so imbalanced.

They are in some occultic telepathic network, or act to be puppeted by it.

Woww.... heck, you made your reply!

You have raised so many questions, that I must not answer you because you would turn those valueable informations right against me. But I strongly believe, that you will get to know things when time comes, until that you just keep struggling with your evil and hostile image of that particular person. Anyway, you cannot do anything else, that's for sure.

I have no reason to prove you the opposite, because the way you react to just about any reply.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I feel so ALONE these days on ATS....I try to help people to be tolerant, to love, to respect and all I get is intolerance, hate and disrespect.

I sucks my energies to the point I don't think I can do that anymore....I wanna share what I learned in my spiritual gift and I get treat like a piece of trash....

I think I need a break of ATS....I'm so depressed these days BECAUSE of ATS, those people that I don't even know, that I never met tell me I live in sin, immorality when I tell them to love each other... see the reaction! It hurts sooooo much! If you don't see me for a while, then don't panic, I'm still alive, just refill my positive energies

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
I feel so ALONE these days on ATS....I try to help people to be tolerant, to love, to respect and all I get is intolerance, hate and disrespect.

I used to feel like that went I was very young, but with proper teachers and guidances it helps.

I sucks my energies to the point I don't think I can do that anymore....I wanna share what I learned in my spiritual gift and I get treat like a piece of trash....

Yes you can, is many ways in which you can reach people and make a differences but I have learn through the years that most of the time they are the ones that you don't know about the ones that get influenced the most.

Yes onces in a while someone will thank you for something you said, and that is how you know that you are making an impact in somebody's life.

I think I need a break of ATS....I'm so depressed these days BECAUSE of ATS, those people that I don't even know, that I never met tell me I live in sin, immorality when I tell them to love each other... see the reaction! It hurts sooooo much! If you don't see me for a while, then don't panic, I'm still alive, just refill my positive energies

Yes, this places has people of all kind, good and bad and just plain ugly, but you have to learn to brush away the ugly ones and work with the ones that want help.

Only when a person is willing they will get the beautiful messages you have for them.

Learn to protect your energies or is going to make you sick and weak, take it for a person that knows what she is talking about.

Take care and always remember who your are and what you are in this world to acomplish.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join