It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strzok interviewed Mills and Huma, and didnt charge them for their lies to the FBI

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
We all know who strzok is by now, the FBI agent and Mueller team member who was seemingly involved in every crucial point of the Hillary and Trump investigations.

The same guy who was apparently texting anti trump, pro Hillary messages to his mistress who worked in the FBI.

Many people have said just because he was biased doesn't mean it affected his job.

Well lets look at this closely.

Strzok interviewed Flynn (in what has been characterized as a sort of ambush without Flynns lawyer there) and ultimately Flynn was charged with lying to the FBI.

Now as almost all of the left leaning members here have told us all, lying to the FBI is a big deal. I agree.

So fine, hes charged.

Now Strzok also interviewed Hillary, and people like Huma and Mills in the email investigation.

Lets see how that went.

The FBI agent who was fired from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation team for sending anti-Donald Trump text messages conducted the interviews with two Hillary Clinton aides accused of giving false statements about what they knew of the former secretary of state’s private email server.

Neither of the Clinton associates, Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin, faced legal consequences for their misleading statements, which they made in interviews last year with former FBI section chief Peter Strzok.

dailycaller.com...

Lets look into it in detail shall we?

First lets see what Huma and Mills said.

A review of those documents conducted by The Daily Caller shows that Mills and Abedin told Strzok and Laufman that they were not aware of Clinton’s server until after she left the State Department.

“Mills did not learn Clinton was using a private server until after Clinton’s [Department of State] tenure,” reads notes from Mills’ April 9, 2016 interview. “Mills stated she was not even sure she knew what a server was at the time.”

Abedin also denied knowing about Clinton’s server until leaving the State Department in 2013.

“Abedin did not know that Clinton had a private server until about a year and a half ago when it became public knowledge,” the summary of Strzok’s interview with Abedin states.

Ok, so Huma didnt know about the server until the public did. Mills didn't know of Hillary's server, and in fact claims she didn't even know what a server was.

Pretty cut and dry.

So lets see if that's true.

But undercutting those denials are email exchanges in which both Mills and Abedin either directly discussed or were involved in discussing Clinton’s server.

“hrc email coming back — is server okay?” Mills asked in a Feb. 27, 2010 email to Abedin and Justin Cooper, a longtime aide to Bill Clinton who helped set up the Clinton server.

“Ur funny. We are on the same server,” Cooper replied.

Wait what is that? Mills was discussing this server in 2010 in emails?

Say it ain't so!!! I thought she didn't even know what a server was?

And Huma?

Mills and Abedin were also involved in an Aug. 30, 2011 exchange in which State Department official Stephen Mull mentioned that Clinton’s “email server is down.”

And in a Jan. 9, 2011 email exchange, Cooper told Abedin that Clinton’s server had been malfunctioning because “someone was trying to hack us.”

“Had to shut down the server,” wrote Cooper, who told the FBI in his interviews that he discussed Clinton’s server with Abedin in 2009, when it was being set up.

Huma having emails discussing the server in 2009 and 2011?

It cant be!!!!!

So we have absolute proof from Strzoks notes and released emails that Mills and Huma absolutely lied to the FBI.

Yet no charges at all.

Where are all of those on the left screaming about how lying to the FBI is a huge deal?

Now I know, some will say "Fine arrest them"

Well they should be arrested, I agree.

But more than that, what does this tell us about Strzok, Comey, and the FBI?

Strzok does the interviews, charges flynn with lying, and lets Huma and mills off of the hook.

And he is also texting pro hillary, anti trump messages.

This double standard is appalling, and shows the FBI has a bias toward Hillary and her team, and against trump.

This is disgusting and must be investigated to the fullest extent.

We are fast approaching tyranny. While some lament Russian facebook posts, the most powerful intel agency in the world is being used as a political hit machine to attack an elected President, and to let another candidates team off of the hook.

Every single person, Trump hater or not, should be frightened and disgusted by this, and call for immediate investigations and transparency.

edit on 5-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

o we have absolute proof from Strzoks notes and released emails that Mills and Huma absolutely lied to the FBI.

On more than one occasion our political heroes on cap hill tend to not dig into the finer details, high level talking points seem to be good enough, allowing criminals from both sides a way out.

Too bad they don’t follow ATS, threads like this would ensure a deeper dive...

Good stuff.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Peter was very busy as it seems. Looks like the FBI had only one agent who worked all the cases or why did he handle every #ing single investigation that implicated Hillary? This is getting beyond ridicilous.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
He was obviously the cover man assigned in the FBI to these specific cases, personally doing the interviews etc. for people protecting Hillary and going after Trump.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

o we have absolute proof from Strzoks notes and released emails that Mills and Huma absolutely lied to the FBI.

On more than one occasion our political heroes on cap hill tend to not dig into the finer details, high level talking points seem to be good enough, allowing criminals from both sides a way out.

Too bad they don’t follow ATS, threads like this would ensure a deeper dive...

Good stuff.

Thank you for the kind words.

Its not that we are smarter, or have access to more material than congress.

Its that it seems congress doesnt want to get to the bottom of the corruption.

Why would they?

No need to rock your own boat.

And so we see this corruption play put over and over again.

The establishment will fight any outsider tooth and nail, much as they did to Bernie.

Now we are seeing just how corrupt the intel community is, and how they act as a political hit machine while thumbing there nose at weak attempts of congressional oversight.

Again, even if you are a Hillary supporter, this corruption should concern you very deeply.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
A decent chunk of our society is awake... the last election proved that.

Sadly, many still believe the lies and propaganda of the MSM. But, hey... the status quo has been a comfortable place for a long time.

I fear that, the sins of this nation's past leaders will be paid for with a lot of blood.

I am retired, but my oldest son is now on active duty... and I fear for his life.

This country had so much promise... with the things that we have accomplished, I should have zero worry for my son's safety.

Instead... we pissed it away with our complacency. We spent more time watching "Friends", or "Seinfeld" than we did watching our own elected officials.

80% of them are criminals, and 19% are material witnesses. The remaining 1% are newly elected, or tragically senile.

If recent history is any indication... we will all sit idly by, until it is far too late.
edit on 5-12-2017 by madmac5150 because: My ducks made me do it

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
this email exchange is proof of crimes.

several actually.
i dont see how anyone can sidestep that fact.

but i bet they will be here before long trying to do just that

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Also the question is begged.
how did they get his personal texts?
imagine if the no such agency is blowing up these clowns one-by-one with their own crooked garbage.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Strzok will be the ultimate downfall of this entire farce. This special counsel laid down with dogs and we are now expected to believe the fleas are little more than a distraction. In reality, now that this has moved completely away from Russia, Jeff Sessions' recusal has become a non issue and the AG's office needs to step up and end this waste of time and resources that was founded in nothing more than hatred, spite, and Chinese whispers.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Strzok

The "Skeleton Key" that will unlock the real "Pandora's Box"

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

X K S?
edit on 5-12-2017 by dashen because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hopefully this being so widely exposed will lead to charges for Huma et al for false statements.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

XKS?

Verrry pozzible.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I don't think anyone can have any faith at all in the American justice or political system.

Not one tiny bit. Accept it, corruption is systemic and there is no hope of change.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

ooohh man.

dis gon b gud

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
I don't think anyone can have any faith at all in the American justice or political system.

Not one tiny bit. Accept it, corruption is systemic and there is no hope of change.

There is, but everything would have to collapse first. So which is worse? Tough choice for anyone with a brain.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

There is, but everything would have to collapse first. So which is worse? Tough choice for anyone with a brain.

Even after a collapse, when you have a nation at war with itself, literally incapable of and unwilling to agree; where would you choose the replacements from?

Too late.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

So far it's politically one-sided as it has been for decades.

The End is Near however.

XKS is hear.

++++

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Bunker time when????

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

Even after a collapse, when you have a nation at war with itself, literally incapable of and unwilling to agree; where would you choose the replacements from?

Too late.

United States becomes divided as we reform along political lines.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join