It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook banning women for hate speech in latest PC censorship

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: loam

Steampunk?

Finally!

Yay!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I can imagine it.

You're sitting at home after a day's work, relaxing with a beer and watching a movie. Not a care in the world. Suddenly there's a knock on your door. You open the door and a policeman is standing there with a warrant for your arrest. Without allowing you time to even put down your beer, you are arrested and carried to jail. The next morning, you stand before a judge for a hearing. The computer presents evidence to the judge through a monitor and you are pronounced guilty. No plea, no trial, no debate, because what is there to debate when the computer is infallible? You are sentenced to 3 months in prison and you still don't have any idea what it was you said.

After you are released, your wife has been forced to leave you or face additional scrutiny herself. Your job was terminated the moment your warrant was issued. Your home and car were sold and your portion was donated to the 'victim' of your 'hatred.' You are now on parole for an additional year, during which you must wear a voice recorder that ties directly to the police department. You are homeless, jobless, and alone. Your friends will not speak to you because doing so will subject them to additional scrutiny.

After three months, you again make a statement that fits the hate algorithm. You are tracked down and quickly arrested. This time, you're a repeat offender and your sentence is a year in prison. And so it goes. The remainder of your life is spent in and out of prison. You cannot find a job and no one wants to be around you because you are a repeat hater.

Your initial crime that caused all this? You told a co-worker your boss was being unfair... your black boss. You just happened to say it while his wife was listening.

Serves you right.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I try to tell people that, but it's "oh, how cool will AI be...?"

How cool it is will depend very much upon where in the algorithm you fall. Thumbs up, you're golden. Thumbs down, not so much...sorry 'bout your damned luck.

You know that I'm most assuredly not a big fan of tech. Especially tech that will seem to think, but really isn't... That doesn't allow for thinking outside a certain set of parameters, that only deals in logic... No thanks, I prefer my 'borgs to be on a TV show that's fiction.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
What goes around comes around I guess.

I still think it's silly, but these people who asked for such censorship to begin with.
edit on -060005am12kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I am a big fan of tech... after all, I am an electrical engineer, and I am constantly researching new technologies. What I am not a big fan of is complete reliance on tech. If I am talking to someone about a billing or service issue, and they say something like "my computer won't let me do that," they're telling me that a computer program runs their company, not a person. They are happily subservient to a machine. If I answer the phone and the voice on the other end is a computerized recording, I hang up. I don't care who it was; they do not respect me enough to take the time to interrupt my day with another person, so I don't give the time to care what they want. That is simply disrespectful and I will not participate. I have considered building a box that would block anyone not human from calling me by asking (using my own recording) for the human on the other end to press a key before connecting.

The irony of using a machine to screen out machines is not lost on me.

Recently, I have had a few machines call that are getting so good with the voice synthesis that it takes a few minutes to realize they are computers. One tactic I use is to suddenly blurt out a question in the middle of the pitch. If there is no change, it's a machine and I hang up. If there is a hesitation and then a general response, it is a machine and I hang up. If the conversation stops and my question is at least acknowledged, it is a person and I do not (yet) hang up.

Now, I am quite familiar with digital signal processing and the technical aspects of human speech... one of my early school projects was a detector to determine the gender and emotional state of the speaker based on audio cues, and I have recently started experimenting with dynamic Fourier transforms as a way to better analyze and synthesize vocal patterns. So if I can be occasionally fooled, what does that say about the impact greater technological prowess will have on others?

In the end, it boils down to one line:

"Computers make excellent servants, but I do not wish to serve under them." - Lieutenant Commander Spock

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
So saying all men are something is Ok?

Is it ok to say all blacks are criminals?

All whites are racists, is that ok too?

I know the USA loves it's freedom of hate speech, but really?

Then people wonder why America is busy hating itself and it's citizens.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
La reply to: trollz

Humans are trash, humans are scum...
Don’t need to distinguish between male and female.

Althoufh i do love these ‘pc’ folks who can’t look at anthing objectively.
The bias-blanket haa a very thick weve

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

This is absolute gold. The PC-obsessed left is eating itself alive.

No they are not. They are just cleaning house, and because of that will become stronger and more united.
I wish the right would clean house as well.
edit on 6-12-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

When the dirt is the only thing holding the house together, a house-cleaning becomes synonymous with self-destruction.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I guess as a woman, I'm supposed to be all kinds of offended and crap, but to be honest? Women kind of deserve spanked & banned after all the bulls# they've been putting men through.

Schadenfreude, I'm feelin' it. Big-time

Edit: private business with their own rules subject to change at any time much like ATS, too, so I can't complain about the censoring. Now, if it was the government doing it, there'd be problems.
edit on 12/6/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

When the dirt is the only thing holding the house together, a house-cleaning becomes synonymous with self-destruction.

TheRedneck

Is this why the right is afraid to clean house?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: TheRedneck

TheRedneck

Is this why the right is afraid to clean house?

I would assume so. If you're afraid to part with your own dregs, it speaks volumes about the quality of one's own club.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I don't know. I'm an Independent.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Feminists to get banned. That's good news. At least it's a start.

They wanted to hush everyone up who had different opinions to themselves but now they have shut themselves up too, this is exactly what the powers wanted though right from the beginning... shutting everyone up so nobody could have an opinion about anything. A few vids exaist about this, one by david icke which is worth viewing.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
As a proper woman, I applaud this very much!
These thickos are giving us a bad rapport and I usually disagree with their methods anyway. Hypocrites.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Well deserved. I do believe we will see a SJW Feminist BLM LGBT implosion soon. It seems everyone vocal about gaining more rights is more oppressive than what they've actually decided they've been subjected to lately. Then you have the coat tailers that are just all feelz....

Pretty good time to be alive really....very exciting!

I don't really even have to do anything but watch as they all turn and eat eachother.

Its happening in Canada already, BLM stopped a PRIDE parade and made demands, which ultimately ended up cancelling the parade. Much lulz

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Here's the new david icke video on fredom of speech.

i say watch it as he explains it better than me

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Ive been away due to having gone through a cat five haarp mary hurricane. Still without electricity and i was forced to getting this cell to communicate after two months in darkness

I come back to see that there is no end to the insanity called pc. While its nice that they appear to be eating themselves up. Facebook obviously has an agenda going.

We need to keep up the efforts of silencing these gender-supremacist femme-Nazis before they wipe us out!
/sarcasm

This shouldn't be sarcasm because this is precisely what they are trying to do. Wipe us out and censor the truth. But even they are pawns for the illuminatis game. Both sides in the end are tools and chess pieces to be sacrificed for the grand goal. World domination is the game and depopulation is one of the ways to get there. So they need their civil war. Remember their motto. Order out of chaos. Problem- REACTION- solution.

The key is to stop reacting. But good luck trying to reason with people.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
How cool it is will depend very much upon where in the algorithm you fall. Thumbs up, you're golden. Thumbs down, not so much...sorry 'bout your damned luck.
This reminds me so much of a Doctor Who episode, Smile (series 10 episode 2). For those who haven't seen it, basically what happens is "The Doctor and Bill arrive on one of Earth's first colonised planets, Gliese 581d. They are greeted only by two different types of robots: swarm robots (Vardies) and slow but sentient emojibots. An emojibot gives the Doctor and Bill discs that communicate their true emotions." - from the Wiki description of the episode. I wont spoil the rest of the episode but needless to say it puts things in perspective when thinking of AI and how we (humans) will relate to it.
edit on 7-12-2017 by looneylupinsrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

edit on 7.15.2018 by Kandinsky because: removed spam links

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join