It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamist suicide plot to assassinate Prime Minister Theresa May foiled

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: Grambler

Four successful Jihad I terror attacks so far this year in the UK. Thank the lord they foiled this one

If they banish the SOB's from the country, there will be fewer plots to "foil".

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Everybody but you is a racist.

If anyone says anything you don't agree with, it's racist.

No one is really happy about an averted terrorist attack, they are just racists.

Sounds legit.

:

+1 more 
link   

It is okay man. He doesn't think there are white muslims, which is a very racist thing to believe when speaking about a Religion.

link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

No you're not you just want an excuse to be racist.

LMAO!

That made my day.

Are you guy's already done with tearing down those statue's? You better get back to work before they offend somebody.

Glad it made your day, no statues pulled down for me though, they look heavy and could fall on me, might get hurt

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Heres a good laugh.

Remember saying this?

Some of us need to to respect the views and opinions of others a whole lot more and realise that cheap shots and easy star one liners may be fun but they do nothing to help us understand or come together in a way that can make the world a better place.

ATS can be whatever you want it to be. If you want it to be a place where you can bring new ideas or discover them, explore new possibilities or find like minded folks to expand your understanding of the world then make it happen. Start a thread or dig up an old one and lets look at it again with fresh eyes, speak your mind and do not be afraid that others may not agree with you but above all just be respectful of others and remember that just because anothers opinion differs to yours does not make it wrong.

TLDR:

Stop bickering and lets talk like adults.

Hahahaha!!!!!

Yep, way to live up to your words!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Oh Goodie! Now that that's settled back to the loving hugs she so loves to dote onto them...

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

I bet you don't even know enough about Theresa May to pass a facebook quiz never mind be glad she did not die in a terror attack.

You won't believe how easy this quiz is!

1) Is Theresa May a human being?
2) Do I wish any human being to die in a terrorist attack?

If you answered "yes" to the first and "no" to the second, you pass. You're automatically qualified to be glad she wasn't murdered at the hands of Muslim extremists (or anyone else).

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Everybody but you is a racist.

If anyone says anything you don't agree with, it's racist.

No one is really happy about an averted terrorist attack, they are just racists.

Sounds legit.

:

Not all but most in threads like this.

Seems people are far more interested in arguing against my one comment than the foiled attemt of the assination of a major world leader.

If anyone was really here to talk about that they would have just ignored my statment and carried on with a proper discussion.

As it stands my comment has just halted the free for all that will take over when I leave or you guys get bored, it;s late over here and need to be up in the morning

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Enough!!!!! This is NOT a pub brawl!!!

All rules for polite debate will be enforced.

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!
We expect civility and decorum within all topics.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Tue Dec 5 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Four successful Jihad I terror attacks so far this year in the UK. Thank the lord they foiled this one

If they banish the SOB's from the country, there will be fewer plots to "foil".

[SNIP]

Yep! Acknowledge the threat and eliminate it, as much as possible. Common sense saves lives.
edit on 12/5/2017 by eriktheawful because: edited out removed post

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
If they are terrorists .... and they are Islamists or Muslim then that is FACT.

And FACTS are FACTS ..... not xenophobia.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I'm reading again what Grambler said and still don't understand why you had such a reaction, it's like you were mad because the Islamist suicide plot wasn't successful.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk

Reminds me of that time that white christian (Catholic) guy planted a load of explosives in the sewers under parliament....lucky he got caught.

Can't remember when it was, I know it was some time in November.

I don't think there is much chance of anyone getting to the PM while she is in / around no. 10, way too much security and snipers nearby (I think).

It says in that article about the time the IRA tried a similar tactic, terrorists will be terrorists, regardless of colour or creed.

I was reading in the link that the ira also tried bombing parlimant.

The idea of terrorist attacking any major political seat is very frightening.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I'm reading again what Grambler said and still don't understand why you had such a reaction, it's like you were mad because the Islamist suicide plot wasn't successful.

I' will not go into it too much as it will just get removed and I will likley get banned for speaking my mind but I tend to find that all these threads just end up as free for alls where instead of talking about the subject in question it's just lots of one liner comments about "sorting them all out" or "kicking them all out" or whatever, pointless other than to allow people to have a quick racist rant under the guise of caring.

Theresa May is pretty much dispised by all as a leader in the UK even her own party know she has made an arse of things so why anyone thinks an attack on her would be a victory is baffling to me even.

The threat of real terror from the IRA years ago means security around her is so high that so an improvised (ie; crappy internet instructions) bomb thrown was never likley to be sucessfull anyway.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: woogleuk

Reminds me of that time that white christian (Catholic) guy planted a load of explosives in the sewers under parliament....lucky he got caught.

Can't remember when it was, I know it was some time in November.

I don't think there is much chance of anyone getting to the PM while she is in / around no. 10, way too much security and snipers nearby (I think).

It says in that article about the time the IRA tried a similar tactic, terrorists will be terrorists, regardless of colour or creed.

I was reading in the link that the ira also tried bombing parlimant.

The idea of terrorist attacking any major political seat is very frightening.

Growing up in the UK with the IRA makes me a bit cynical about these so called terrorists, they are nearly all random teens acting alone or in pairs with no idea what they are actually doing.

The IRA were well organised, had a legitimate cause and a fair amount of support.

They also had guns and knew how to make proper bombs, and they used to use them as well.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

The threat of real terror from the IRA years ago means security around her is so high that so an improvised (ie; crappy internet instructions) bomb thrown was never likley to be sucessfull anyway.

Even when

Theresa May is pretty much dispised by all as a leader

Wouldn't that mean that they would let it happen to her? You are confusing me.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Even when

Theresa May is pretty much dispised by all as a leader

Wouldn't that mean that they would let it happen to her? You are confusing me.

No the agencies in charge of her safety have a job to do I did not mean that.

What I meant was if I was a terrorist and wanted to strike a savage blow then I would not try and kill someone who is not very popular with the vast majority of the population.

If it was me I would go for someone who the people cared about deeply like a pop star or one of the young royals who a lot of people over here like and would be upset if they were murdered.

Like ATS if you wanted to strike a blow to the general population you would not go after me because I am left wing and speak out against a large proportion of the membership on many issues so if I were taken out nobody would care.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Wouldn't that make them a hero to the country though?

That would have huge ramifications for how the country would view and support them.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Wouldn't that make them a hero to the country though?

That would have huge ramifications for how the country would view and support them.

Maybe to some people on the far left but on the whole no as they would still be a terrorist and we Brits don;t really like that kind of thing.

It would mean increased security and cause delays on the public transport systems and we really hate it when something causes trouble with the transport systems as it means we might get home a bit later and miss our favorite tv shows.

People have been known to write stern letters to newspapers when the travel is disrupted, this is as close to rebellion as most Englishmen get to rebellion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join