It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamist suicide plot to assassinate Prime Minister Theresa May foiled

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
LLO show one video of plocie in a neo -go area' - apart from protentially mARTIX PRODIMINATLEY WHITE HIGH CRIMES AREAS. .S. are doing now, even with all of these examples of this Islamic terror.

I salue and appreciated your esponses to the liesand misinfo coming from such posters and the media at large/ BUt theproblem wiht thick people like these is they're far too supidf to grasp anything, ; let alone facts or that they're lost the arguemnt. It akes tem very good at arguments

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Mate, I'm with your sentiment, but gentle piece of advice - Next time try typing with your fingers instead of your face.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Yes please share this evidence with us. I live there and have seen nothing of the sort or even remotely like that going on. Are you *sure* the videos that you've seen are dipicting what they say they are?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Here is a full list of this "beautiful" religion that CNN keeps telling us about...although I don't recall them mentioning any of this at all.

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: nonspecific

a reply to: Grambler

They asked for Islam. They got it.

Who asked for Islam?

Most of every Liberal type in their country, just like the ones in the U.S. are doing now, even with all of these examples of this Islamic terror.

Do you really belive all the garbage you spout or is this just a bit of fun to break up a monotonous day?

Videos don't lie. People may lie, but I find it hard to believe that the numbers of people claiming an Islam infiltration of their country is happening, that they are ALL lying. I have seen videos of police making this same claim. You know what, I'll be back with an update. I am so tired of you ignorant Liberals just denying everything and standing up on your soapboxes challenging everyone elses' intellect, when you can't even do your own research. Fine...I will bring the videos and evidence for you, since your incapable of a simply Google or Youtube search. Fine...you want evidence. I'll force feed you an internet full of it if I must. You ask if I really believe this "garbage" i'm spouting? I will do you one better...I will use their very own words, fro their lips in videos, and their Quran's very own words to inform you of this "Garbage". Interesting you should use that term,as you were the one who called Islam garbage. If I can prove what I said to you, you did indeed call it that. (Please listen to, and read it all before responding, just so your comments don't sound ignorant).

News of Sharia in the UK and video of it happening (with violence)

----

Linda Sarsour trying to convince everyone that Islam is a beautiful religion so they can install Sharia Law and oppress Western women (she's been on this campaign for awhile and many idiots...like you Liberals, believe her)

Here is how beautiful their religion is to women. You cannot contest this either, as this is directly from their Quran (their current Bible): I think you may enjoy the ones that say that women are but half the worth of a man, and "
Tabari Vol 9, Number 1754 - "Treat women well, for they are [like] domestic animals with you and do not possess anything for themselves." From Muhammad's 'Farewell Sermon'."

Here is a full list of this "beautiful" religion that CNN keeps telling us about...although I don't recall them mentioning any of this at all.

Quran (4:11) - (Inheritance) "The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females" (see also verse 4:176). In Islam, sexism is mathematically established.
Quran (2:282) - (Court testimony) "And call to witness, from among your men, two witnesses. And if two men be not found then a man and two women." Muslim apologists offer creative explanations to explain why Allah felt that a man's testimony in court should be valued twice as highly as a woman's, but studies consistently show that women are actually less likely to tell lies than men, meaning that they make more reliable witnesses.

Quran (2:228) - "and the men are a degree above them [women]"

Quran (5:6) - "And if ye are unclean, purify yourselves. And if ye are sick or on a journey, or one of you cometh from the closet, or ye have had contact with women, and ye find not water, then go to clean, high ground and rub your faces and your hands with some of it" Men are to rub dirt on their hands, if there is no water to purify them, following casual contact with a woman (such as shaking hands).

Quran (24:31) - Women are to lower their gaze around men, so they do not look them in the eye. (To be fair, men are told to do the same thing in the prior verse).

Quran (2:223) - "Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will..." A man has dominion over his wives' bodies as he does his land. This verse is overtly sexual. There is some dispute as to whether it is referring to the practice of anal intercourse. If this is what Muhammad meant, then it would appear to contradict what he said in Muslim (8:3365).

Quran (4:3) - (Wife-to-husband ratio) "Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four" Inequality by numbers.

Quran (53:27) - "Those who believe not in the Hereafter, name the angels with female names." Angels are sublime beings, and would therefore be male.

Quran (4:24) and Quran (33:50) - A man is permitted to take women as sex slaves outside of marriage. Note that the verse distinguishes wives from captives (those whom they right hand possesses).
Hadith and Sira

Sahih Bukhari (6:301) - "[Muhammad] said, 'Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?' They replied in the affirmative. He said, 'This is the deficiency in her intelligence.'"

Sahih Bukhari (6:301) - continued - "[Muhammad said] 'Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?' The women replied in the affirmative. He said, 'This is the deficiency in her religion.'" Allah has made women deficient in the practice of their religion as well, by giving them menstrual cycles.

Sahih Bukhari (2:28) & Sahih Bukhari (54:464) - Women comprise the majority of Hell's occupants. This is important because the only women in heaven mentioned explicitly by Muhammad are the virgins who serve the sexual desires of men. (A weak Hadith, Kanz al-`ummal, 22:10, even suggests that 99% of women go to Hell).

Sahih Bukhari (62:81) - "The Prophet said: "'The stipulations most entitled to be abided by are those with which you are given the right to enjoy the (women's) private parts (i.e. the stipulations of the marriage contract).'" In other words, the most important thing a woman brings to marriage is between her legs.

Sahih Bukhari (62:58) - A woman presents herself in marriage to Muhammad, but he does not find her attractive, so he "donates" her on the spot to another man.

Sahih Muslim (4:1039) - "A'isha said [to Muhammad]: 'You have made us equal to the dogs and the asses'" These are the words of Muhammad's favorite wife, complaining of the role assigned to women under Islam.

----

Here is the UK Parliament (The UK Government) discussing how ridiculous it is for the UK Government to even discuss installing Sharia Law in the place of their current system. You can kind of grasp the seriousness of it, as the parliament of a Government is not usually one to troll people for fun.

www.facebook.com...

----

The Muslims themselves handing out flyers in the streets of the UK, not just advertising, but telling them that the replacement of the UK Government with Sharia Law is inevitable.

www.facebook.com...

----

Police getting attacked in "No Go" zones in France by ...you guessed it....Muslims.

www.facebook.com...

----

Muslims about a month ago, protesting in demand that Sharia Law be installed over the current system

www.facebook.com...

edit on 7-12-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: because

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

I don't need to. I have seen the videos of all of the police running out of the "No Go" zones, heard the testimonies of people from the UK in forums and (not CNN) news, have seen countless videos of Muslims barricading the streets and chanting how they are increasingly installing sharia law, read their news articles, seen their news footage from over there and have asked personally many people from the UK in chat rooms on a random basis. I have pretty much covered every base that anyone would using the information that everyone else has, that believes CNN so much. If it's enough research for them (and you apparently), it's enough for me. I will apologize for nothing, and certainly will not visit an Islam infested country. Thank you. Btw, I can easily find the videos for you if you would like. Just because YOU deny it, doesn't mean it's not happening. It just means that you're a Liberal, and denying reality is kinda what they do.

Well if you get your knowledge of the world from YouTube videos you would literally believe anything. Don't let that stop you though, however you have to be prepared for being called out on your ignorance.
edit on 7-12-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scouse100

Yes please share this evidence with us. I live there and have seen nothing of the sort or even remotely like that going on. Are you *sure* the videos that you've seen are dipicting what they say they are?

Here is some more from this "beautiful" religion that CNN keeps telling us about. This is directly from the Quran as you recall from my last post...

Abu Dawud (2155) - Women are compared to slaves and camels with regard to the "evil" in them.

Ishaq 734 - "As for Ali, he said, 'Women are plentiful, and you can easily change one for another.'" Ali was raised as a son by Muhammad. He was also the 4th caliph. This comment was made in Muhammad's presence without a word of rebuke from him.

Ishaq 878 - "From the captives of Hunayn, Allah's Messenger gave [his son-in-law] Ali a slave girl called Rayta and he gave [future Caliph] Uthman a slave girl called Zaynab and [future Caliph] Umar a girl to whom Umar gave to his son." - Even in this world, Muhammad treated women like party favors, handing out enslaved women to his cronies for sex.

Ibn Ishaq 693 - "Then the apostle sent Sa-d b. Zayd al-Ansari, brother of Abdu'l-Ashal with some of the captive women of Banu Qurayza to Najd and he sold them for horses and weapons." Muhammad traded captured women for horses.

Al-Tirmidhi 3272 - "When Allah's Messenger was asked which woman was best he replied, 'The one who pleases (her husband) when he looks at her, obeys him when he gives a command, and does not go against his wishes regarding her person or property by doing anything of which he disapproves'." (See also Abu Dawud 1664)

Tabari VIII:117 - The fate of more captured farm wives, whom the Muslims distributed amongst themselves as sex slaves: "Dihyah had asked the Messenger for Safiyah when the Prophet chose her for himself... the Apostle traded for Safiyah by giving Dihyah her two cousins. The women of Khaybar were distributed among the Muslims."

Tabari IX:137 - "Allah granted Rayhana of the Qurayza to Muhammad as booty."

Ishaq 969 - "Lay injunctions on women kindly, for they are prisoners with you having no control of their persons." - This same text also says that wives may be beaten for "unseemliness".

Tabari Vol 9, Number 1754 - "Treat women well, for they are [like] domestic animals with you and do not possess anything for themselves." From Muhammad's 'Farewell Sermon'.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

I don't need to. I have seen the videos of all of the police running out of the "No Go" zones, heard the testimonies of people from the UK in forums and (not CNN) news, have seen countless videos of Muslims barricading the streets and chanting how they are increasingly installing sharia law, read their news articles, seen their news footage from over there and have asked personally many people from the UK in chat rooms on a random basis. I have pretty much covered every base that anyone would using the information that everyone else has, that believes CNN so much. If it's enough research for them (and you apparently), it's enough for me. I will apologize for nothing, and certainly will not visit an Islam infested country. Thank you. Btw, I can easily find the videos for you if you would like. Just because YOU deny it, doesn't mean it's not happening. It just means that you're a Liberal, and denying reality is kinda what they do.

Well if you get your knowledge of the world from YouTube videos you would literally believe anything. Don't let that stop you though, however you have to be prepared for being called out on your ignorance.

Read a few posts back for your evidence, I'm not going to repeat myself. I get most of the information right from their very own Quran, Hadith and Sura. Thank you.
The videos on YouTube are just a visual of what their Bible tells them to do. What other videos would I have access to genius, if i'm not working in the top levels of government and somehow sneaked them out without getting caught for treason?Are you claiming that ALL YouTube Videos are fake, simply because YOU don't believe anything except what CNN and MSNBC says to you. That's called brainwashing. They are not the Ambassadors of truth. Other people in the world can tell truths too, and videos of Muslims speaking right out of their very mouths...what else do you need? A certification of some type or a court appointed witness?

One of their IMAM's spitting it out for you clear as day:

www.facebook.com...
------------

Muslims rioting in the streets of Belgium:

www.facebook.com...
----------

A female doctor in Germany warns the world of Islam Refugees and the danger they pose:

(Source): indigenous.club...

Many muslims are refusing treatment by female staff here in Germany. The muslim men make sick, crude comments and overtures to the female staff members, because to them any non-muslim woman is a whore or a future slave. After brief exposure to these cruel, sadistic, female hating beats, we, women, are refusing to go among those animals, especially the muslim men from Africa. Relations between the female hospital staff and muslim immigrants are going from bad to worse. Since, the assault and unreported rapes of German women last weekend migrants going to the hospitals must be accompanied by police with K-9 units. Very high numbers of migrants have AIDS, syphilis, open TB and many exotic diseases that we, in Europe, do not know how to treat them. If they receive a prescription in the pharmacy, when they learn they have to pay cash they become violent. They were told in the middle east that everything in Germany would be free. Everything would be handed to them on a silver platter. Finding out that they MUST pay for certain things leads to loud, violent, outbursts, especially when it is about drugs for the children. Many of these muslim immigrants kidnapped children, so that, their social benefits would be higher once they landed in Germany.

edit on 7-12-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: because

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

You very Parliament (scroll back a couple of posts for the video) has been arguing about this for quite some time now, and you don't know this? You must live a very sheltered and Liberal (ignorant) life if you do really live there. Seems everyone but you Liberals can see it. Perhaps you are so brainwashed by CNN, that you wouldn't be able to see this stuff if it were happening right in front of your face. You're too busy making excuses for their behavior.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

You very Parliament (scroll back a couple of posts for the video) has been arguing about this for quite some time now, and you don't know this? You must live a very sheltered and Liberal (ignorant) life if you do really live there. Seems everyone but you Liberals can see it. Perhaps you are so brainwashed by CNN, that you wouldn't be able to see this stuff if it were happening right in front of your face. You're too busy making excuses for their behavior.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Let me know if you need more.
edit on 7-12-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

That is not UK parliament. And a few videos of small groups of Muslims protesting and preaching doesn't prove anything other than there are small groups of Muslims preaching and protesting does it? Last year we had an EDL protest in Liverpool that got heated (as happens in other cities too), that does not mean we are being taken over by Neo Nazis does it? It's very easy to be presented with things (that often aren't even what they appear to be) in a manner which paints a false picture. I don't watch CNN, but I do like to get my news from a range of sources and when I see something I like to go and seek out opposing opinions to get the full picture. But as far as the UK goes, I live here and walk around with my eyes open, I don't need the distorted views painted by media on either wing to know what the situation is here.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PaddyInf

Next time try typing with your fingers instead of your face.

You did better than me.
My surveillance camera showed them using a single toe from their left foot.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Let me know if you need more.

Lol wow you killed it dude! I agree with you 100%

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

All that and still not a single no-go area mentioned. All I see is a small number of disillusioned dickheads wanting to push a point of view, and lots of bits of the Quaran. The video shows members of 4 fundamentalist groups fighting each other. MAC are scum, but should not be viewed as representative of the Muslim faith in the same way that the KKK don't represent all Christians.

Saying this video is representative of the UK is like saying I would never visit the US because if the Jacksonville riots. As I stated earlier, there are occasional flash incidents in response to particular circumstances, but these are very rare and blow over quickly.

Still waiting on that list of no-go areas. The weekend's coming and I dont want to be caught by a group of scary Muslims when out on the piss. It hasn't happened to me or anyone I've ever met in the last 4 decades, but some guy from the internet says I live in an Islamic state under Sharia law, so it must be true. Safety first and all that...

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It was a setup just like our Country when intruders broke into our Prime Ministers Quarters. I knew it was a set up then, to press his buttons and make sure he did as he was told.

I'm surprised no one see's this. It's been going on since the beginning of the bastard regime.
edit on 8-12-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Pentagon , it was a Pentagon attempt.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join