It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You better read this...Religeous zealouts are gonna kill us all!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Your thread is hate-mongering and nothing more, slathered with the expected bigotry and bias, but regardless, allow the Christian to explain something that is very important:

The prophets saw what God allowed them to see of the future. To God, the future is as the past or the present. There isn't anything anyone can do to alter or speed up the future occurances, as they have already happened and we will catch up to them as they happened.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I would like to congratulate you for your understanding of the time continuum. I have argued with you on subjects a few months ago, however with this you are right on spot. I have an old saying. I don't know if it applies however:

"It is what it is but what it is it is so it is what it is there it is."--WHEE!!!

However, I don't think the one who began the thread was really trying to monger. I being Christian was not offended. It is the ones who claim to be "Christian" that may have been.

Peace and love be with you.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Thomas Crowne dude this people behind these aint doing gods work. Their pure evil they plan to betray all of us Atheist, Agnostic, Christine Muslim a Jew alike. Its not about theology it’s about control. If theres a Satan they be doing his work. Perhap there is some sort of entity , like satan ,if there is , I belive it has taken control of the major relgions . Or perhaps its just good old human greed and lust for power.

[edit on C:Friocu04e4 by Opus]

[edit on C:Friocu04e4 by Opus]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I have been on holiday for the past month (yes! some of us do have lives away from ATS :lol
...so have obviously missed developments with my thread.

1st off...my distinct thanks to Kindred for an extraordinary post made during March....it is i believe due to that post that i received "Applause" from Forum Staff member Worldwatcher on 14th April '05 for this thread....& probably why it came to the attention of the following poster.....

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Your thread is hate-mongering and nothing more, slathered with the expected bigotry and bias

*edited quote*

i got sum flame 4 u pal & it's not the pure cleansing flame of Divine Retribution that self satisfied asses like u wish 4....

You want to bring it on buddy??

Where is your justification for your patronising and worthless post....what! In your "version" of the Truth there is only 1 Way: that defined by your narrow belief principles, in other words there is only Your Way

What: coz i question what i see as a real potential conspiracy involving 3 of the established religions in this world, you think that gives u the right to accuse me of being a hate mongerer like a common ignorant hooded sheet wearer and by questioning what? As far as i can tell from the tone of your post, what u and many others of your "ilk", as very well defined by Kindred in his extraordinary post, so fervently desire: Tribulation & Rapture, makes me a bigot!!!

What a u r...

(originally i had inserted a synonym to a small shrivelled male sexual appendage here, but i think dancing jester probably describes you better)

As 4 bias...well yep you have so got me there.

When you have a distinctly one sided, i.e. skewed version of the Universe, quite clearly anyone differing from your opinion will display a completely unwarranted and unsubstantiated bias...but since your base line is quite obviously sooo far away from mine, that apparently will be how it will always be... :bnghd:

"Let go, nobody listens to Techno" (Eminem)

.....& nobody should listen to you Thomas Crowne....

This is a serious subject and must not be denied an uninhibited uncensored forum for discussion. Surely that forum is ATS?

Peace Out

[edit on 22/4/05 by hardbodyactiv]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
i just realised that i can thank u kindred 4 ur fantastic contribution 2 this thread by giving u all this months awards; had i been here last month, i would have done it then!!

Peace Out

Edit: I just found out that apparently u can only vote 4 a user once in a month.....hmmmm

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   
some strange posts here...

However I agree with what Hardbodyactiv posted in the first thread on this board. There are some real zealots in this world and dangerous ones too.

What I know about the temple...to come is simple ..and can be learned from simple reading of the Word. The temple for believers is the Temple built without hands. This eliminates any possibility of it being in what is today Israel or the nation called Israel. Any temple built in such a manner by hands is and will be a counterfit and by the counterfit wanabee god. I dont have to go to a "expert " in theology to understand this.

Something else some of you folks need to know about counterfits. A counterfit to be used effectively must look as close to the real thing as possible. It must not look different but close to the real item as possible. This often falls under the title of "occult " or hidden, concealed esoteric. covert verses overt. There are many religious systems designed to counterfit this Biblical authority. This is not a new phenomonon. It is however highly organized into a attempt to reach its goals. They want to rebuild the temple on that mount in Jerusalem and go back to the olde way of corruption. They want to come out in the open with it and not hide it anymore. Exactly what was being done pre flood. You can learn this pattern just by simple reading ..it is all around you once you are awake.

Thanks
Orangetom

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
thanks for the post Orangetom. I can tell that you have a message in your post its just a little jumbled up; it reads like a stream of consciousness that you just had to type as you thought it.

Is there any chance that you could expand further on your response?

Peace Out

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join