It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Singer Melanie Martinez accused of rape

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
After a line of rape,sexual harassment and assault accusations towards men in the music industry we now have the first woman thrown into the mix. The Voice singer Melanie Martinez is accused of raping an old female friend named Timothy Heller. Her story broke first on Twitter and got quickly picked up by the news. As a response people all over the world are lynching her right now on Twitter. Apparently Innocent until proven guilty is a thing of the past. It's weird how fast people turn on people just because of one tweet. I'm not defending her actions btw but most of her fans are jumping the gun way too fast for my taste. I don't even knew she existed before her hashtag popped up on Twitter but this is slowly turning into a witch hunt.

Trigger Warning! It's very detailed!

popcrush.com/melanie-martinez-rape-accusations-timothy-heller

@mods: Please put this in the right forum if this is the wrong one. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Chick named Tim?

Ok.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Who the hell names their daughter Timothy????? Or is all this gender nonsense just not making any damn sense?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I guess it's a woman. Hard to tell really and the account of the rape could go both ways. I'm just shocked how fast people are jumping to conclusions because of one tweet. Call the cops ffs. Why would you tell Twitter this story first?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Waiting for the LGBTPDQXYZ to come to the defense because they can never do anything bad.
edit on 4-12-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Ditto. Perhaps a typo, hopefully.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

It sounds like its a women but she used a male twitter handle?

The Voice alum is in hot water with fans after a Twitter user named Timothy Heller, a reported former friend of Martinez, came forward and accused the singer of raping her.

In a series of notes shared on the social media site, Heller claimed that Martinez got her high and sexually assaulted her during a sleepover.

During another sleepover the following night, Heller alleges Martinez got her high, fondled her breasts,

2017 its hard to tell if its a bad editing job, or possibly a female that turned male or vice versa.
Is it ok to be confused? LOL
edit on 511231America/ChicagoMon, 04 Dec 2017 22:51:23 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

Her Twitter handle is Timothy Heller and she is female. I'm more confused about the whole stan thing. What the # is a stan?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Waiting for the LGBTPDQXYZ to come to the defense because they can never do anything bad.

I'm actually hoping they show up so they can explain to me which one is the girl.

Or is it not ok to say "girl" anymore? Too gender specific?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Sounds like the first nights sleep over was awkward with all the sex orientation talk and constant pestering to engage in sexual activity.

Good thing she didn't sleepover the next night after that.......

This is getting ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Sounds like the first nights sleep over was awkward with all the sex orientation talk and constant pestering to engage in sexual activity.

She wanted it.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

Her Twitter handle is Timothy Heller and she is female. I'm more confused about the whole stan thing. What the # is a stan?

A one night Stan?

Yeah this is getting crazy

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

The whole thing is crazy, not just this incident but all of it. You got to ask why is this being played out like this or allowed to be played out like this?

These accusation aren't new and people in powerful positions being accused of such things isn't new either.

What and why has it changed?

Powerful people are going down at the mere accusation of wrong doing. This has never happened before. These people have and had the money and power to make these things go away . Why now all the sudden they are all caving or not even fighting this?

Note I'm glad these scumbags are being exposed but I must say I can't help but feel their is something else at play here. Perhaps maybe I'm to cynical of the gov't and the system to it for what it is , but I can't help but to believe there is a hidden hand being played and a big one in all this?

edit on 201231America/ChicagoMon, 04 Dec 2017 23:20:30 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This whole rape accusation trend reminds me of the end of Fahrenheit 451. A lot of the people who used to be vocal about their stance on things are now having to taste their own medicine.

a reply to: interupt42

Because its cool now

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
All these "assaults" and nobody calling the police.

This chick file a lawsuit yet?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
All these "assaults" and nobody calling the police.

This chick file a lawsuit yet?

No, you have to prove things in court. They prefer the tumblr tribunal where the "privileged" party is guilty.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMZA

Because its cool now

yeah but this is opening Pandoras door to many high ranking CEO and Gov't officials.

Somebody is letting this play out the way it is for a reason. They have the power to keep this hidden as they had for decades and decades in the past. So why are they not even fighting it and removing themselves from their high ranking positions on mere accusations?

Perhaps somebody has the goods on them? Perhaps they are too dumb or too self observed in their own Teflon coating to imagine that it could and will likely happen to them?

Just appears odd to me how its going down and letting it go down?

edit on 421231America/ChicagoMon, 04 Dec 2017 23:42:14 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Twitter feeds are a nirvana database for psychoanalysts.
Perhaps, most of this nonsense will die down once people realize that they could wind up in a target group for medical advertising.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
After a line of rape,sexual harassment and assault accusations towards men in the music industry we now have the first woman thrown into the mix. The Voice singer Melanie Martinez is accused of raping an old female friend named Timothy Heller. Her story broke first on Twitter and got quickly picked up by the news. As a response people all over the world are lynching her right now on Twitter. Apparently Innocent until proven guilty is a thing of the past. It's weird how fast people turn on people just because of one tweet. I'm not defending her actions btw but most of her fans are jumping the gun way too fast for my taste. I don't even knew she existed before her hashtag popped up on Twitter but this is slowly turning into a witch hunt.

Trigger Warning! It's very detailed!

popcrush.com/melanie-martinez-rape-accusations-timothy-heller

@mods: Please put this in the right forum if this is the wrong one. Thanks.

Thought the first woman that got hit up with Harassment charges were in the last couple months when a security guard went after Mariah Carey.

www.businessinsider.com...

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Your OP is too confusing for me to process.

Maybe make it a little more clear who is whom and who did what to whom.

Just saying it makes no sense as is.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join