It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do i find an intelligent womsn to speak with?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I don't quite believe that, but there is definitely some "selfish gene" stuff going on with relationships, and as soon as you recognize the reality of that it's easier to accept that "life is not fair" in that regard. You're right. It isn't. It was never meant to be fair and you should not have an expectation that it should be. It's not a civil right and it isn't in the Constitution. The fact is women get to choose. Ultimately, so do men, but we're talking in context with the selfish-gene dynamic here. It's natural selection in its purest sense, part of evolution. Historically (and I'm talking a million years of history) women have been focused on hearth and home. Their assigned job has been to raise the kids, and to do that they need a strong man who can protect them and provide. For a woman the best way to ensure her own genes survive is to keep the kids alive and well fed until adulthood. She can only have one kid at a time and only once per year at best. The average lifespan has been a mere 28 years, so if she's good to go at age 14, she might be able to have a dozen kids, and statistically only one or two will survive to adulthood. It's the best survival strategy FOR HER GENES.

A man has a different strategy. For him the best thing to do is propagate his genes as far and wide and as much as possible. Diversity is key here. He's attracted to big boobs and butts for a reason. These represent health and vitality and a woman who is capable of nurturing the kids. Scrawny girls don't have enough milk and the kids will die. He may not know this intellectually, but that's what is going on. And he doesn't much care who he mates with. He's not going to be around anyway. And thus you have today's headlines. It's a hell of a time to be male. But know this: It's the selfish gene at work. Each strategy "works" in historical context.

And so we come to OP. He's doing nothing right here. He's seemingly incapable of providing for or protecting any woman, even if these days we're talking more theoretically than real. He doesn't really have to go kill a deer to feed the family. Indeed, he's projecting helplessness and acting like an infant. He's projecting nothing that a female sees as attractive in a mate and is instead a liability. He's too poor to be a provider and too weak to be a protector. Unless he has something else going for him, like insanely movie star good looks and physique, for example, he has nothing to show for himself. Add in an introverted personality and he's left with basically nothing but his own desire. If he does attract a woman, she is going to be unattractive in her own right, having failed to attract a mate who can help her.

Welcome to reality. Sucks, but there it is.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Hence why the word confidence has popped up so much in this thread.

If a man is confident in himself, then the rest will follow. A confident man is often attractive, even if he isn't physically the best looking specimen. A confident male knows who he is and what he's capable of and is able to project that sense to women and they will pick up on it.

Now, a man's confidence may not be in a quality that she will ultimately decide is worth hitching her wagon to long term, but it will be initially attractive.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
one word....

Sincerity........... if you can fake that, you got it made.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
one word....

Sincerity........... if you can fake that, you got it made.

So funny I forgot to laugh.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Sort of like that?

Go get 'em, tiger.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

"I'll have what she's having"

Oh god that sincerity is breathtaking.

edit on 3-12-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I read up to this point with an open mind, giving the benefit of the doubt and trying to think of reasonable advice... And then this gem popped up..

originally posted by: CloseEncountersGuy

originally posted by: Khenubal
It seems to me you already know the gameplay, young padawan. Don't get frustrated from the dark side of it. Enjoy it as much as you can.

You will feel sorry about the bad decisions you made soon enough but it will turn out just fine in the end.

That is what we call the human condition. a reply to: CloseEncountersGuy

That triggered a bunch of negative thoughts

I already feel miserable everyday because of the scenarios others forced upon my life. My main goal in life is to leave the allied nations now that i forfieted my citizenship and have allegiance with no nation.

I don’t feel i’ve made any bad decisions. I’ve done and said things others might not agree with but their beliefs, opinions and desires mean nothing. I wasn’t born into existence to follow the rules of pitiful inferior people

Good luck ,

I mean that...

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

I taught my ex to play chess and when she checkmated me and called it in 3...well.. it was not emasculating in the least.. I found it rather sexy..just watching her stare at the board, then the smile creep across her face as she realized she had me,and the fire in her eyes when she looked back up at me and said"mate in three hun"

The memory still makes me grin, thank you for jogging it!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I would venture to say that by "intelligent" you mean "thinks like me".

eta: I do find the "intelligent womsn" thing hilarious.
edit on 4-12-2017 by TheMZA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

That is hot..

Where's she at now??

Hahaha jk, not about the hot part.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMZA
I would venture to say that by "intelligent" you mean "thinks like me".

eta: I do find the "intelligent womsn" thing hilarious.

Intelligent Wim zins

Intelligent Wimisn

Hmm

Hey yo wimizin wim sins
Bring the intelligence,
And the 10s
I want the lady,
I don't need no friends.
Ive got controllers,
In my hands
My life's superior,
In my defense
I like the white girls,
Not on the fence
If you're with me,
Won't get my interest
I'm playing games,
Go get on Pinterest
You
Are
Worse
Than
Poop!

edit on 4-12-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

She is in her 40's and Happily Married with a daughter. She was a good woman, and sharp as a tack. In my defense I didn't expect her to pick up the game so fast...I was all nonchalant.. little did I know she had the "eye of the tiger" Rocky song motivation/montage thing going on.. damn I miss her.. fiery Irish ..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
a reply to: Reverbs

She is in her 40's and Happily Married with a daughter. She was a good woman, and sharp as a tack. In my defense I didn't expect her to pick up the game so fast...I was all nonchalant.. little did I know she had the "eye of the tiger" Rocky song motivation/montage thing going on.. damn I miss her.. fiery Irish ..

Respectfully,
~meathead

Married women are the best!

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Intelligent , witty,passionate women, with fire in their eye's...nothing is more alluring..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This is really deep and can go a thousand different directions. Please take no offense. It is so easy to lay blame with the opposite sex when we have tried so hard. How are you conversations with the same sex? If about the same, then I would have to say that something is going on with you on your side. With the opposite sex I've always worked with the 3 strikes you out theory. Strike one could be the problem is on either side. Strike 2 if getting a little more iffy. Strike 3....well. it can't always be them. Here you have to take some credit with either you approach or maybe your starting lines...you know the ones..."oh, my God! I hear the voice of an Angel!!!!" UGH! I think smart people come about in 2 ways. Book smart or Life smart. If you want "book" smart, then hang around book readings, campuses book stores, and so one. Want to talk to someone who learns from life experiences? Then go do some community work. Volunteer feeding the hungry or teach people how to read. Work on a community garden or start walking shelter dogs. I guarantee you that you will meet some people who speak through their hearts. Don't stop trying!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CloseEncountersGuy

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: CloseEncountersGuy

Did you try school> The smart ones are in college, not at the bar

I never go drinking or do drugs. I can’t afford college because i’m super poor and disabled.

You need to find groups in your area, that specialize in what you may be interested in.

One of them is called Meetup, Google it. I've met interesting people via that online organization. Have fun and good luck to you.

But in all honesty I think we got trolled. lol

edit on 5-12-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I can introduce you a couple that are intelligent as all Hell.
Be ready to watch your wallet.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
"How do i find an intelligent womsn to speak with?"

"I" is capitalized.

"woman" is spelled without "s".

Your requirements for a woman might be an expression of hypocrisy.

But in any case, your best bet would be to incarnate to a better planet.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Isn't it all about the One that makes you complete?

You both can bring yourselves on the same level.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join