It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do i find an intelligent womsn to speak with?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Girls can be gamers, too. And they like shows, too. I know a lot of couples who game together. One friend of mine is a female doctor and she has a husband who owns a game store. They play a lot of board games and Magic: The Gathering. A few other couples I know play Dungeons and Dragons together or even play multiplayer video games together.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CloseEncountersGuy
I’m craving to listen to a smart woman talk who can teach me things and in doing so probably rebuild my perception of humanity. I have such a negative image of people in my wind after a life of dealing with undesirables. I want to know what a smart/intelligent woman is like

All I can say is. If you're craving I intelligence you have to accept that it comes in a many forms. I've met many women who seem intelligent and logical and they've drove me bonkers. That being said I've realized it's my closed mindedness that's stopped me from seeing the truth and over time I came to realize what I said to start. Every single one of them was intelligent and insightful in their own way. I just had to stop myself from rejecting their ideas and start listening. I've found a beautiful, intelligent, smart, funny, crazy, artistic, illogical, logical, ridiculous, sensical, and etc..etc woman. Somedays I can't figure her, or what she's doing, out. Other days she blows me away at how she thinks and the ideas she come up with. There are things I would never see through my eyes or way of thinking That she points out that make so much sense. I just had to be willing to listen and accept a better idea. Shes artistic and creative and im logical and scientific. She's flexible and I'm ridged (We're both stubborn.lol ). It's about being open to the thoughts and ideas of others. Open yourself up to them and understand them and see their intellegent side cuz it might be way different from yours. If after that you still cant deal then move on. You'll meet the one. She'll open your eyes and you won't even know it till it's too late and by then you won't care.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
you don`t actually have to enroll in a college, you can just go to a college and hang around there to meet intelligent women. stay away from ghettoes,bars, and white trash neighborhoods the only thing you`ll meet in places like that is a sexually transmitted disease that is looking for a sugar daddy.
edit on 2-12-2017 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I don’t want to seem mean but in my life all i’ve known are immoral low brow females.

How do i find women that could be considered intelligent?

I’ve only been in 1 relationship and it was a disaster.

I want to know how to find intelligent women so i can practice having conversations.

Is there any great female minds in the conspiracy world?

Like a christmas present i just wwnt soneone worth talking to

Huh. Did I get drunk and create an account to post this at some point when drunk again?

edit on 3-12-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: CloseEncountersGuy

Did you try school> The smart ones are in college, not at the bar

I never go drinking or do drugs. I can’t afford college because i’m super poor and disabled.

Well...if you use that as an ice breaker, that might account for some of your difficulty. Intelligent women tend to steer clear of victim mentality. The Law of Attraction actually is a thing.😹😹😹

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I never go drinking or do drugs. I can’t afford college because i’m super poor and disabled.

Well...if you use that as an ice breaker, that might account for some of your difficulty. Intelligent women tend to steer clear of victim mentality. The Law of Attraction actually is a thing.😹😹😹

Victim mentality?

Where do you see that in your quoted bit?

Those are some very matter-of-fact things and suggest no victimhood. Just facts. He could have said "I always go drinking and do drugs. I am well-educated and I'm rich and athletic."

Would he still be a victim if he had played mad-libs a little differently???? Where's my eye-roll smiley?

Fact is, people are stupid, impatient, shallow, and selfish. Yes, women too.

edit on 3-12-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

You have to be careful. While sure a lot of college girls are intelligent, there are girls who are SJW types and if I were you, I would steer clear from them because they are gonna give you a hard time.

Here are examples of girls you should avoid in college:

edit on 12/3/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Homework promotes racist genocide and diabetes to puppies!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Spell womsm right as a starting point..

I met a girl on ATS who speaks five languages lol..

Smart girls are all over the place.

You have to talk to them to find out.

Those womsn though haha..
Gotta love em
edit on 3-12-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Is that why you frequent 'Close Encounters' guy?

Just poking fun mate.

There is some good advice in this thread, personally I like a smart women but if we are talking highly intelligent I would not ever want to be in a relationship with one. Keeping up with any average women is hard enough in a relationship let alone a genius. I imagine getting ripped to shreds on the daily over my own flaws, mistakes.
Just my .02
edit on 3-12-2017 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
So I'm disabled and on disability. It doesn't provide much else but the basics.
I like video games, and some tv shows, tho most just annoy me.

I've got several skill-sets that I use regularly.

I've been disabled for 14 years, and some how managed to gain a wife, and have two children. She's a smart gal, and just as diverse in her skill-sets as I am.

This came about by talking to other people, having friends online. (online, is where she and I met).

I spent a lot of time in chat rooms and made friends there. No online dating site, no silly games. Just letting people talk, being someone others could talk to, being a friend to others like myself.

You must keep an open mind, and stop with the whole "Immoral" thing, having a closed mind is a sure-fire way to cut yourself off from getting people to want to talk, hang out, or be friendly. You can have your morals and other personal beliefs, but don't go throwing that around, it paints you as an intolerant, self-righteous, inflexible sort and no one really likes to spend time with someone like that.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I don’t have a victim mentality... just saying the truth so you understand the situation. I never considered at my age to go loitering aroubd a college to try and find a friend

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

That would be kind of creepy.

Source: am college student.

Not to mention possible trespassing on some campuses.
edit on 3-12-2017 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I’m inagining someone like the woman standing and talking in the blue shirt in this video

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Whats it like talking to an intelligent woman who doesn’t try to control every scenario or profit from you insome way or try to cause problens for amusement, etc.

I just want to talk to someone who doesn’t ruin life

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Puh, I'm dating a younger girl right now and I didn't even realized we had a thingy going on. I feel bad that this does not help you much.

But, there is always a but, maybe there's already someone in your life and you haven't figuered it out yet.

We have a saying in my country, you don't look for someone, you will bump into the right one by accident. So comfort yourself and dont worry to much

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

That womans voice mesmerizes me. I want to talk to a woman like that

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khenubal
Puh, I'm dating a younger girl right now and I didn't even realized we had a thingy going on. I feel bad that this does not help you much.

But, there is always a but, maybe there's already someone in your life and you haven't figuered it out yet.

We have a saying in my country, you don't look for someone, you will bump into the right one by accident. So comfort yourself and dont worry to much

I always thought it seemed strange to go out looking for someone to talk to. I’m just in a reslly crappy situation where i havn’t socialized for so long tgat i have no friends that lead to other friends and all i meet are people who try to control me or profit from me

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

How do i find an intelligent womsn to speak with

Pay her well, and do whatever she says. It'll be fun!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Woman's brains are wired different.

Yes, usually including a handbag, mobile phone and a mirror among the connections.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join