It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do i find an intelligent womsn to speak with?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
when it came to whether men were intimidated by my greater skill at something, i was always interested to see how they handled defeat... i think my first serious boyfriend never recovered from me beating him at chess, poor guy :/

originally posted by: ketsuko
IME, when a guy says he wants an intelligent woman, he really means he only wants one about as smart as he is. He wants someone who can hold up her end of the conversation when she talks to him, but wants to talk about things he wants to talk about.

boy, that's for damn sure... i can think of a lot of guys who were delighted that i was taking an interest in their niche interest and learning about it, and never once have i seen it even occur to a man to take a reciprocal interest in the things i like...
edit on 3-12-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
My trick is charm, anyone has it and if not, charms can be learned . Also I earn more money then the average guy next door.

Happy to be of help.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The worst in when a guy is hyper aware of what you in abysha are talking about doing around guys..

Gives you that "babied" feeling.. and then you hide that you notice and pretend to be pleased by the girl pretending to be pleased by you... actually for me it was more alienation than babying.. those middle high school years lol.. it hurts your ego double hard that someone is going way out of there way to make you feel smart or strong.. like damn that's the third girl to do this in the first semester of 6th grade?? I must be even weaker than I thought

Lucky now the ego feeding isn't needed as I laugh at myself all day. Life's more fun that way. That's a good look on a girl, If she is confident to the point of laughing at herself mmmm. Then we can leave our egos outside the door and she can scare more than the socks off me.. lol

There I go laughing at myself again.

Oh man I love being me.

edit on 3-12-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

The thing to know about a woman who has strengths in more than one area, strengths you may not be able to match or exceed yourself, is to be confident in who and what you are.

My husband was an active guy when I met him, but he surely wasn't a collegiate calibre athlete. However, he didn't let that fact that I was intimidate him, and I appreciated that. At that point in my life, what I was doing was simply a part of me and not a measure a prospective mate was going to have to beat in order to "drag me back to his cave" (secure my respect).

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yea of course.

I didn't figure that out until after highschool.

Like I said I love being me.

I do wonder what everything looks like from the other angle though. Not in relation to me, but in relation to how men look if I was a girl.. I feel like I'd be underwhelmed hahaha.. but I guess I'll never know. I actually wondered so much I started finding Mathew macconaughey sexy haha.. and then he did those dumb car commercials and it was so dumb that it made him even cuter lol..

That's why it's so interesting to hear what smartypants ladies have to say in threads like these.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This thread is a hoot! Whooooooo! I am female, my IQ is, well, not 'low brow', and what a treat to see how men think regarding intelligent women.

Most people on here assume that I am a guy because I chose a male cat as my avatar. General Tab E. Katt pulls no punches. Let me channel him for you:

Dude! Unless you play online on those games that have people from all over, and attempt to get to know them that way, your chances of meeting ANY woman, whether a low-brow dingbat or an intelligent, educated one, are NIL. NADA. ZILCH.

Sitting at home playing games, having no future, and insulting the women you have met, is a sure way to continue on exactly as you are today, for the rest of your life. Everybody has something to offer. You don't have to have a 'relationship' with them per se, just get to know them as people. This will be a good start to deal with your social anxiety.

If you want to practice 'talking' to intelligent women, come on here and start a thread that says "WOMEN OF ATS! I WANT TO TALK TO YOU!" We'll show up, I promise. I know enough of the women on here to tell you that we are smarter than the average low-brow, and practicing online is easier than in person.

When you get your ego pumped up a bit, go out and be nice to ALL women.....young, old, ugly, beautiful...it's called being a gentleman. Women are suckers for it. Compliments from the heart.....giving of yourself without expecting anything in return...being there if somebody is upset....these things are like catnip to us.

Good luck!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Whoa. Just read this:

I wasn’t born into existence to follow the rules of pitiful inferior people

THIS.^^^ Right there. No woman in her right mind, even a dummy, would want a man who thinks like this. Enjoy bachelorhood. I take back my previous post. An intelligent woman would run away from you faster than white rocks disappear from the sidewalk in front of a crack house.

Marry your dominant hand. At least that will never say no. Buh-Bye.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Yea I was wondering when this thread would catch on or comment on these issues.

Did you watch the video of his example of intelligent women? It's mmmm very nice.

Haha but your first post was pretty funny... too funny for a girl in fact!

Just kidding but yea that OP is yea..

Oh and some guys use their less dominant hand.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Truthfully I thought I'd be nice since usually I slice and dice....see what that did for me? Got a big fat nothingburger from being kind. So I had to go back and tell the truth....the OP appears to hate women, and gives out a vibe that drives them away. The man without a country is a man without a lot of things. Unfortunately, he still has a computer and is hooked to the net.

He's either a T to the R to the....you know what I mean, or he's got a shaved head and a full beard. Yeah, I said it. The whole thing reeks of misogyny like an old tuna sammich left in the sun. Or rotten hummus.

One to avoid, as I skate away on the thin ice of a new day on ATS.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I was being nice but yea

Poor Wil Nazi dude

They have like Christian mingle dot com and farmers only dot com I'm sure they have whites only submissive girls dot com too or some chit?

Gawd...

Thank you for breaking that ice.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Farmer's Only is a disgusting disaster of older men who want a 30 year old when they're 70, on oxygen and in a wheel chair with no legs. They wish for a young gal, purdy, with a strong back for all the chores to keep the run-down farm going. "I'll be 5'11" when I gits mah new prosthetic laigs". Really, can you be sure of that? Maybe Medicare will jip you and you'll only be 5'8" because those are shorter and cheaper.

This was my absolute favorite....that is, after I got done laughing so hard I wish I had a pair of Depends like the guy who wrote it:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Well, I wasn't going to say it.

OP wasn't exactly throwing out hyper good vibes even without. When you claim you want to meet "intelligent" women and you can't be bothered to spell your own posts correctly or with good grammar ...

And then you betray that all you do is sit at home watching TV and playing video games ...

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CloseEncountersGuy

How do i find an intelligent womsn to speak with?

I'd start with school if I were you. I think you may be pulling the low brows for a reason.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Here's a summary sentence: Women like confident men. So how do you measure up? From your own words you say you are poor, disabled, play video games, and don't get out much. So what about that self-description says "I am confident" to you? Not much, right? You sound like an introvert with some self pity going. Yes, I KNOW you will say being disabled and poor are just facts, but think about it from a woman's point of view, "Gee, I just met this guy. He's disabled and poor as dirt and plays video games all day. I really like him"--said NO WOMAN EVER!

So you have choices. Either get over this "I am poor and disabled" schtick and get out more, or learn to live with diminished expectations. You are much more likely to end up with an unattractive woman with low self-esteem and not much going for her than your idea of an attractive and intelligent woman. Thems the breaks. Wishing it were different helps no one, including yourself. You can choose to not be miserable if you want to.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Exactly.

How many military men come home with missing limbs or other disabilities and go on to do incredible things anyhow?

Why?

Because they don't decide that because they are disabled their lives are done.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I hope my roommate doesn't ask me what I'm cackling about in here..

Thanks again lol

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

I hope my roommate doesn't ask me what I'm cackling about in here..

Thanks again lol

Ha! My roomie is a very well thought of ATS member who shall be unnamed as per T&C regulations. We tend to crack up a lot on here.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

Bingo! If you are disabled, your age doesn't matter, and you can get educated online. They have a lot of grants for different situations, but playing video games and crying and at the same time acting superior won't cut the proverbial mustard when it comes to improving one's self.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

Bingo! If you are disabled, your age doesn't matter, and you can get educated online. They have a lot of grants for different situations, but playing video games and crying and at the same time acting superior won't cut the proverbial mustard when it comes to improving one's self.

Somehow, I think we just relegated ourselves to the category of dumb womsn.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

Somehow, I think we just relegated ourselves to the category of dumb womsn.

Hardly, you women are smarter than us men, way smarter in fact. I'm sure it has something to with needing to avoid being bonked by a big stick back in caveman days, what mean by that is as a means of survival, women were forced to use and develop their brains as they were not a physical match for men. We literally did this to ourselves. Stupid men.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join