It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI agent suspected of sending anti-Trump texts removed from Mueller team

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
Gin
+27 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Well this doesn't look good. The top FBI official who investigated Clinton's e-mail fiasco and Trump Russia probe has been outed as anti-Trump/pro-Clinton. Shouldn't the agents doing these investigations be impartial?

The former top FBI official assigned to special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s probe of Russian interference in the 2016 election was taken off that job this past summer after his bosses discovered he and another member of Mueller’s team had exchanged politically charged texts disparaging President Trump and supporting Hillary Clinton, according to multiple people familiar with the matter.

Peter Strzok, as deputy head of counterintelligence at the FBI, was a key player in the investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server to do government work as secretary of state, as well as the probe into possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia in the 2016 election.

During the Clinton investigation, Strzok was involved in a romantic relationship with FBI lawyer Lisa Page, who worked for Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, according to the people familiar with the matter, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue.

The extramarital affair was problematic, these people said, but of greater concern among senior law enforcement officials were text messages the two exchanged during the Clinton investigation and campaign season, in which they expressed anti-Trump sentiments and other comments that appeared to favor Clinton.

Link

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
OUCH the hurt continues, NOT a good day for the leftist liberals.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

This is one of the agents who was present during Hillary's 'interview,' regarding the use of her email server:

Clinton arrived with her legal entourage in tow. Attorneys David Kendall, Katherine Turner, Heather Samuelson, and Cheryl Mills flanked Clinton. On the government side of the conference room: FBI Section Chief Peter Strzok, David Laufman from the Justice Department, two unnamed DOJ representatives as well as the two confidential FBI agents conducting the interview.

True Pundit

Here are the letters Kable and Strzok wrote to Starr indicating that they were concerned about potential unauthorized disclosure of sensitive information.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

How so? This just proves that Mueller is on the up and up. This way, whatever else he finds will hold more weight now, since he's shown impartiality.

Which is why I suspect this happened.

edit on 2-12-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Yeah, sure. Keep telling yourself that.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Yeah, sure. Keep telling yourself that.

I thought impartiality is what everyone wanted?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Nothing is good enough for the right.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
You know, Robert Mueller was given a giant bag of hot garbage and I have yet to see anything out of him that would concern me as to whether HE is conducting a witch hunt.

Mueller's conduct in the course of this drama should be commended.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

How so? This just proves that Mueller is on the up and up. This way, whatever else he finds will hold more weight now, since he's shown impartiality.

What about a pro Clinton FBI agent conducting the interview of Clinton? Sounds like as tough of an interview as the Ladies of the View would do. Do you think that's proper? The Obama Administration did everything in its power to make to make sure Clinton was had it as easy as possible.

Also the DOJ person who interviewed Clinton, David Laufman, has been accused of being a leaker of info by Mike Cernovich and had donated to the Obama Campaign.
edit on 2-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
They should also investigate the person who he was having an affair with, I am thinking she may have been involved in this too. She may even be the one who got him into trouble by convincing him to go against Trump. It is a long shot, but it might be true.

That kind of behavior is not allowed on the job. His beliefs should not be taken to his jobs. I wonder how many leaks originated from this person?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Or how about they are all in the liberal bag and Mueller was forced to fire one of his group to protect the rest?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This should launch an investigation into the partisan bias of the entire Special Council group. A lot of evidence has already come out showing that the group is biased lib. Now this!

We need a special council to investigate Mueller’s group. I’m not kidding.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

The level of criminality that is represented by our corrupt intelligence and the disgusting criminals they protect never ceases to amaze me.

And people wonder Hilldog lost and some people are demanding accountability of our rogue intel agencies.

Always funny to see the WaPo attempting damage control, did anyone else notice their new tagline...

"Democracy Dies in Darkness" freaking hypocrites!

lol gotta hand it to them though, that is some clever PR work!
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmSaturday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well now you know why Clinton skated.

Truth,justice, and the American way ?

What an effing farce.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

Or how about they are all in the liberal bag and Mueller was forced to fire one of his group to protect the rest?

You could be right, but we will probably never know if you are. If they are doing this, it will be considered classified. You thought the releasing Kennedy's papers took a long time.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I think its good news for all. Ridded someone who is biased from the FBI, and this investigation going on needs to be as impartial and it possibly can be, Mueller was someone who was generally accepted by both sides to me he seems to be doing a very good job.

Of course, I also had someone telling me this morning that he needs to be "in jail for treason with Hillary." So of course not everyone is happy

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

While I don't think this proves Mueller is biased against trunp, it certainly doesn't prove that he is unbiased.

I does show ironically that at the least he, much like trumo, had bad judgement in the people he appointed.

It also shows that our Intel agency can be just a susceptible to biased employees as other agencies.

Shame this ousted guy was apparently involved in hillaries interview.

All the more reason that the interview should have been recorded and on record.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
They should also investigate the person who he was having an affair with, I am thinking she may have been involved in this too. She may even be the one who got him into trouble by convincing him to go against Trump. It is a long shot, but it might be true.

That kind of behavior is not allowed on the job. His beliefs should not be taken to his jobs. I wonder how many leaks originated from this person?

Wouldn't an extramarital affair be a big No-No for an FBI person? I would think it would open them up for blackmail
edit on 2-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
a reply to: underwerks

Nothing is good enough for the right.

And nothing is too bad for the left.

By the way, this revelation by the FBI is just one of their little PR campaigns, because the FBI is very corrupt at the highest levels.
edit on 2-12-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: rickymouse

Wouldn't an extramarital affair be a big No-No for an FBI person? I would think it would open them up for blackmail

You got a good point there.

When I look at your name, I see Paxil at first.
edit on 2-12-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join