It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Primordial Black Holes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ah but we are postulating that gravity in the center of a black hole is not infinite Phage...
Thus why I introduced my belief that it is therefore possible to be the creator of dark matter...
That which is opposed to gravity...

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

Can you sum up this theory in interest of saving time?
I promise I'll watch at some other time...

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Dark matter is not opposed to gravity.
It is only through its gravitational effects on galaxies that it is postulated to exist.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

How can you claim that Dark matter is opposed to Gravity when it holds Galaxies together?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Dark matter repels gravity...

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Dark matter repels gravity...

How so?

edit on 12/2/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I suspect it's alot like a positive and negative charge trying to interact...
Because it has it's own gravitational force...
Known as weak...

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

So, it "repels" gravity.

So, you have no idea why dark matter is postulated. You have no idea of the actual hypothesis or what it entails.

I'm utterly gobsmacked.

edit on 12/2/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

Well we would have a very hard time perceiving that wouldn't we...
All we would be able to do if possible and correct in our guess that the gravity is not infinite there or altogether absent is define it's parameters by observing the change in gravitational forces...

We have a very hard time identifying Extrasolar planents.

Extrasolar planet, also called exoplanet, any planetary body that is outside the solar system and that usually orbits a star other than the Sun. The first extrasolar planets were discovered in 1992. More than 3,000 are known, and more than 1,000 await further confirmation.

www.britannica.com...

You perhaps would be surprised how much it cost.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
So although it is responsible for expansion it is at the same time responsible for "holding together"objects with mass that are in close proximity... By providing the push then gravity pulls on it... Why I said it's responsible for the spin we are in...
The mass force is greater but always being acted upon by the weaker and opposite... so if the distance grew to great between the objects of mass they would continually float away from each other... because the effect of dark matter unlike gravity due to mass is undiluted by expansion...
edit on 2-12-2017 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

You gotta admit though the idea that there is an inherent relationship between DM and BH is really intriguing.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Can I have some ranch dressing with that word salad?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

How about that a Black Hole generates as a solid in five dimensions in that regard gravity still represents as a finite form, hence a center is a potential variable is such a perspective.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

space and time may be extremely curved, but that gravity there is not infinite, as general relativity predicts.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

thanks for the YT video, I discovered a strange thing in the closing seconds of the video...

there was a Animated Graphic showing a side view of Planet Earth... but in addition there were lines which represented the Earth's Magnetic Field which was showing how the 'pressure' from the Solar Wind was distorting the Magnetic Field...

to my surprise, the lines-of-force in the Graphic image of the Earth Magnetic Field (in flux due to Sun activity)

Looks very much like an Egyptian 'Scarab' (Beetle)...WoW, just Wow...I think serendipity hit me smack in the face,
perhaps the Earth's Magnetosphere was Symbolized by ancient Egyptians as their Sacred Beetle...

this requires more study

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Here's a pretty good recent PBS - NOVA video - Titled:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx " Black Hole Apocalypse" xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.pbs.org...

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Dark matter is effected by antigravity.

The tree in the center of Eden was a 0 9 12 BH. Now it's a 3 6 9 WH, and in the future it will be a 6 6 6 BH. Thats a lot of Gravity Gravy aka matter.

People speak of "balance" in our universe, as if gravity and antigravity are equals. But our conciousness has already shifted too close to one pole (the one at the center, N(+) ) and continues to drift closer and closer, trapped in this thick Gravy.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "Four Types of Black Holes" xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.pbs.org...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join