It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Wrong' Theresa May tagged in Donald Trump tweet asks White House for apology

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Christ.... somebody please distract him or something away from Twitter. This is beyond funny now.

British woman who Donald Trump tweeted, wrongly including her Twitter name instead of the Prime Minister's, has described how she was on the end of relentless tweets after the mistake.

Theresa May Scrivener, who calls herself @theresamay on Twitter, has asked the White House for an apology after she was deluged by tweets after the President's mistake.

His tweet, in reply to the Prime Minister calling his retweets of Britain First "wrong", read: "@TheresaMay, don't focus on me, focus on the destructive Radical Islamic Terrorism that is taking place within the United Kingdom. We are doing just fine!"

www.telegraph.co.uk...

It's an endless rollercoaster with this guy. Trump was, of course, responding to British Prime Minister Theresa May who blasted Trump for posting an anti-islamic video sourced from a website with Neo-Nazi ties. Theresa May is apparently waiting for an apology.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Hey now! Didn't those Trump supporters hear the ATS line that it's just Twitter and they shouldn't take it so seriously?
edit on 30-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I wonder how many people harassed this woman due to this lol

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Theresa May is apparently waiting for an apology.

Still confused

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

It's an endless rollercoaster with this guy.

I see it like one of those spinning rides in a childs sand box in a play ground. Trump keeps spinning and spinning if faster and faster and we think that he just cannot spin it any faster yet some how just keeps spinning it faster and faster.
No, I don't see any rollercoaster about him because there seems to be no ''up'' only ''down''.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I agree. It was a simple mistake, we've all did the whole send text to wrong person, sometimes graphic texts...
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

At the very least, a "Mybad" and we good.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

A simple mistake? The leader of the worlds most powerful nation communicating with the leader of Britain? A simple mistake? For crying out loud.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It’s a pretty sad state of affairs...

I mean, when you visit @theresamay you can clearly see that it isn’t the Prime Minister.

It’s obviously an honest mistake...
But to not do a bit of research, twice in one day, causing problems both times, how do you defend such buffoonery?

I’m sure we will find out soon enough.
edit on 30-11-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

But if Trump wasn't on Twitter you wouldn't have anything to post about! Gotta keep those numbers up.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Not sure what is more idiotic?

Trump tweeting the wrong person , or the wrong person tweeted asking for an apology?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I was going to type "What a YUGE boner..." using the descriptor "boner" as a 'screw up; lapse in judgement' but then remembered We are typing about Herr Drumpf and isn't He the one that boasted about 'grabbing women' (plural) then thought of Drumpf talking about the size of another man's hands so I figured I better not...

What a dolt!

But then again I've been anti-Trump since He ruined the USFL™ or about when He snagged His 3rd or 4th bankruptcy...

Let Us read from some Trumpeteers

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
asked for an apology?

ughh... the unending stupidity continues

get over it

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Trump tweeting the wrong person , or the wrong person tweeted asking for an apology?

You are not sure which is more idiotic? That may be the problem. His followers cannot tell the difference.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

When is Twitter™ going to the 280 characters? You know so We can glean more nuggets from the world's first brain donor patient...

"Derp"

You ever wonder what happens to those pasty little richies that go to Prep Schools and to Prague for Skiing during the holidays?

Guy starts out w/millions and gets labeled "a great businessman" I guess You only reach "great" after Your 4th or 5th bankruptcy.. Like Dave Rockefeller and the hearts...

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Arnie123

A simple mistake? The leader of the worlds most powerful nation communicating with the leader of Britain? A simple mistake? For crying out loud.

Yup, you'd hope someone with the power he has would be able to work a phonebook.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: interupt42

You are not sure which is more idiotic? That may be the problem. His followers cannot tell the difference.

That might be YOUR problem but I don't follow nor voted for Trump.

What he did was dumb, but expecting an apology for mixing up his tweet is just as dumb IMO.

I actually would have had some fun with the mixup instead of getting all hurt and offended by it, but I don't suffer from overly sensitive issues either.

People get butthurt way to easy nowadays.

edit on 571130America/ChicagoThu, 30 Nov 2017 14:57:55 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

As usual, president Trump is correct. Theresa May needs to focus on fixing her problems and her country. Lord knows there are enough of them.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

People have far too much time on their hands, Twitter, forums, fbook....oh the outrage!

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

As usual, president Trump is correct. Theresa May needs to focus on fixing her problems and her country. Lord knows there are enough of them.

So does Trump, instead of picking petty sophomoric twitter fights like a butthurt child every time someone criticizes him.

Just sayin'.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Did you just say that Trump is correct in focusing on fixing other peoples problems while saying other people should focus on fixing their own? Would not this advice hold for him also? Sound's like telling someone to take the mote from their eye and ignoring the log in their own.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join