It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Wrong' Theresa May tagged in Donald Trump tweet asks White House for apology

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
An apology? Is this kindergarten now? LOL

I like Theresa May. Granted, im not familiar with her. But she seems like a tough lady, and I dig tough ladies.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

edit on 30America/ChicagoThu, 30 Nov 2017 15:45:56 -0600Thu, 30 Nov 2017 15:45:56 -060017112017-11-30T15:45:56-06:00300000045 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Southern Guardian

As usual, president Trump is correct. Theresa May needs to focus on fixing her problems and her country. Lord knows there are enough of them.

Because America is a shining beacon of perfection and Donald Trump shouldn't focus on fixing "his problems and his country."

See how this works?

Yes. Whataboutism deployed halfway successfully.

LOL

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

you were the one that originally assumed it was my problem?

Yes. You are right. I was wrong to make that sweeping assumption. My apologies.

That took me all of a couple of seconds. If it is meaningless then what can any of us do about it.
And yes she asked for an apology while you did not, though I felt it the right thing to do to do so. To admit my own blunder. Could we not hope for at least the same short response from Trump?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I am just still amused how many left Trump haters follow his Twitter like a Pokemon Go game. Dissecting every little letter and phrase to find fault but when there is truth he should not be on Twitter.

He is a genius with the Twitter Account....

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Southern Guardian

As usual, president Trump is correct. Theresa May needs to focus on fixing her problems and her country. Lord knows there are enough of them.

Because America is a shining beacon of perfection and Donald Trump shouldn't focus on fixing "his problems and his country."

See how this works?

Yes. Whataboutism deployed halfway successfully.

LOL

"See how this works?"

... that was kind of the point, considering that's the statement you originally made.

It's irrelevant, I've seen the staunch defense of anything related to Trump on ATS and it's not really worth my time.

I do find it entertaining, though. It's like every day he does something to make an ass of himself further, and each time the same people run to his defense.

Keep up the show

And yes, I'm very triggered right meow

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
The twitter police is unbecoming of a free and open society. Transparency was always a pipe dream anyways. Let’s go back to the politics of public relations, at least so that people will shut up for a little while.

I love the idea of transparency and even more the notion of the president with an ability to communicate to citizens directly. And vice versa, with citizens ability to communicate with the president directly. What a great ideal.

However the manner in which he is using it is as a weapon, a weapon to shout down opposition and belittle anyone who opposes him. He has chosen to communicate in this manner and his tweets should not be ignored.

How many of his 7 tweets today are you taking into consideration?

All of them Les. We need not agree with all of them but NONE of them should be ignored.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

his army of sycophants on Twitter will relentlessly troll that person. Sometimes even doxxing that person's private info, sending death threats to the person and their family, and all sorts of nasty stuff

You sure that is only trumps army your talking about ? The left even cannibalizes their own as well.

Susan Sarandon on Hillary Clinton Supporters

she says, that she had to change her phone number because people she identifies as Hillary trolls sent her threatening messages. “I got from Hillary people ‘I hope your crotch is grabbed’, ‘I hope you’re raped’

Trump made a stupid mistake but for the person getting bent out of shape is equally stupid. If anything they should be laughing their arses of it,.

Honestly if trump had incorrectly posted on your twitter feed would you get offended or laugh it off and make fun of him?

edit on 481130America/ChicagoThu, 30 Nov 2017 15:48:18 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

An 'onslaught of chaos'......HAhahahahaha....

Yeah, that was a bit over the top.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Please don't what about hilllary me. At no point did I EVER say that supporters of Hillary Clinton didn't do the same, but this thread is about Trump's Twitter and a mistake he made @ing someone. Speaking of Clinton, I'm sure that she would apologize for mis@ing someone

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Back at ya....c'mon..I laugh my ass off at these tweets. However, I do not follow his Twitter. I see a almost 4% GDP, world leaders who we are not bowing to and finally maybe some agenda progress.

Along the way no women, minorities or self identifiers have been exiled or locked up. The world has not ended, just like it did not in 08 or 12...this is a fun ride though.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Apologize for a tweet? She blamed the women for Bills dick adventures...I am not so sure she would....

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: GuidedKill
A quick "I'm sorry" should be in order but let's not go over board about it. It was a mistweet not murder.

Absolutely. It was an error, and a quick ''I"m sorry'' should be a normal response, one that I would hope would be second nature to us all. Let's see if he does.

I could really care less if he did issue an apology to this woman or not. However I can't see why he would or wouldn't....Some people are nicer than others. Simple as that.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Lol, the left doesn't want Trump to apologize, if he did then they would have to invent another story so they can display their fake outrage.

I would like him to apologize. I would. But there is nothing fake about my outrage I can assure you.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Oh, he's a complete jackass. He embarasses himself daily. But it doesn't embarass me because im not him.

I think its embarassing ones self to demand an apology for tagging the wrong person on Twitter. Seeing someone upset that this lady didn't get an apology for "mis@ing" (LMAO!!!!) has got to take the cake for turning South Park satire into real life.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

...you would get that much butthurt to reference this as a cross-Nation political turmoil, causing a torrent of abuse.

Butthurt? What?
Are you 15 years old or something?

The “cross-Nation political turmoil” is a reference to the unprecedented war of words between UK & US leadership.
The “torrent of abuse” is a reference to the army of Trump Trolls bombarding this woman for no reason whatsoever.

Both of those are accurate.

A normal person not suffering for butthurtitiss would laugh...

Yes, unwarranted abuse is hilarious.
You must be 15 years old.

Normal?
As in “anyone who doesn’t react how I expect them to is abnormal”?

Whatever, guy.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Yes. You are right. I was wrong to make that sweeping assumption. My apologies.

You made an incorrect assumption and it did not hurt my feelings nor did I demand or expect an apology from you about it.

Yes it was a mistake however people are human and are allowed to make innocent enough mistakes without being expected to apology for each and everyone of them. Couldn't imagine the amount of pages each thread would have on ATS if such a thing was to occur.

We all make mistakes , well unless you are the Spark 145 Hillary class robot
, kidding.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

All of them Les. We need not agree with all of them but NONE of them should be ignored.

If I take a look on the passing news of the day, all of them but the most politically incorrect are ignored.

Personally I like knowing what my leaders are thinking. I don't wish to return to the politics of public and private views.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: RomeByFire

Oh, he's a complete jackass. He embarasses himself daily. But it doesn't embarass me because im not him.

I think its embarassing ones self to demand an apology for tagging the wrong person on Twitter. Seeing someone upset that this lady didn't get an apology for "mis@ing" (LMAO!!!!) has got to take the cake for turning South Park satire into real life.

Its pretty embarrassing, considering the entire thing began because of Trump and his Twitter

Kind of like the #NFLboycott.... that wasn't a boycott, at all

Like I said - you guys keep the show alive. We appreciate what you do

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
They say good things come in threes.

I can't wait to find out what hilarious blunder he makes tommorow.

If he wants to earn even more money he should get himself a reality show or something.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join