It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen if War Succumbs? Do not Flag This Post. Thanks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Sapphire

?

I am thinking drunk posting.

I hate waking up the next day to the white envelope of doom.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

Kumbayasuccumb Kumbaya.
edit on 30-11-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

No

Never!

Nifty hat.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire

No

Never!

Nifty hat.

Thank you, even us bitter old men have to make an attempt at being 'festive'.

And BTW, I S&F'ed......because you told me not to.

edit on 11 30 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Ah just as i planned, my evil plan to take over the Universe using my psychological reverberation device is working.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Explains the voices in my head, Thanks a LOT!

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
As world populations grow the demand for resources grows. China for example, their economy is dynamic right now the need for resources are growing. If chinas economy goes south due to unforeseen bubble people still have to eat. Like people nations will do terrible things when their families are hungry or greedy. The North Koreans are hungry i would fear being their leader because at some point he will have to facilitate a way to provide the masses with a food source. Being rational takes a back seat when hunger sets in. I would be more worried that an aggression occurs due to hunger and perceived oppression occurs. We as the united states view our action as just and right. There are twice as many believe we are their oppressors and we have brought upon them war, famine, and unjust harm.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Saiker

If chinas economy goes south due to unforeseen bubble people still have to eat. Like people nations will do terrible things when their families are hungry or greedy

I know. If Cannibalism is what you're implying then yes,the World could go south, rendering parts of the planet, impertinent.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

China would be first, oh and I flagged because I'm horrible at being told what to do!

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

We in deed can destroy nations. ..... Yet the NOW is quite a long time.

In the 30 year was, the depopulation of Germany was such that it took 300 years to replenish the loss of life. Deprivation, mass slaughter of the local population, destruction of natural habitats (Romans salting the earth around Carthage), the use of biological weapons (plague), breading out (prima nocta), our species has used device of every sort to attain the goods and services of people who were less willing to succumb to the demands of robbers.

Do you not find it ironic that in international law, it is prohibited to wage wars to gain land and resources, yet, whether or not the international community agrees, it is done on a large scale.

Even worse, we have the potential to eradicate all nations with one command.

However, that one command also entails the destruction of self. Which is against self interest. So at most we are talking about a large scale conventional war with potential use of tactical low yield nuclear devices.(bunker busting)

1. Can it happen? Yes, it can.
2. Is it likely? Yes, I do think so. If the history of the last 50 years has shown anything, it will be a geographically local thing, despite many countries being embroiled in it.
3. Where? As far from the major players as possible, by preference through proxies. That leaves just a few geographical locations:
A. ME, obviously, but not widespread, otherwise the world economy is in danger.
B. Africa, obviously.
C. Limited engagements within the borders of a country (Afghanistan for example)

With this in mind, I can postulate that overall, big money is interested in war as it means business, but large scale deployments, total war, world war, is bad for business. Show of force, sable rattling is good for business, though.

The big question then is: how will asymmetrical warfare play into all of this? It is a matter of time and place,and I am still thinking about this one.

This all being sad: it is also quite clear that we have arrived in at a stage were WAR is declared on many people:
- Freedom fighters
- Terrorists
- Drug users
- Drug pushers
- Plant growers
- Holistic medicine
- Free speech
- Free thought
- freedom of movement
- Freedom of enterprise

Need I go on?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Thank you! Yes, China would likely provoke the world. I have no doubts they would perpetrate the next world war.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

You're welcome

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

The only way world war 3 ever happens is if all sides agree that it is time to usher in the NWO and head into their bunkers until they get that phone call stating the war is “over”. Video recordings will be made well in advance that would be used to discuss the current events that are manufactured. War will really be going on but the video recordings will be used to discuss the big events like White House, nuclear weapons, chemical weapons, etc.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Stock up on food, water, guns and bullets. Nobody is gonna care about gold if the # really hits the fan, except for it's industrial uses.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire
a reply to: badw0lf

I'm 'Strayn. Not a flamin' Yank.

I don't believe you.

I know how to kookaburra. Wanna see me didgeridoo?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

I've always said that if nuclear war was about to break out I'd head to Australia. It's supposed to be the last place for nuclear fallout and I saw the movie with Gregory Peck from the 50's "On the Beach" as a child in Miami in the 60's and I have been haunted ever since.

Dear Op: You are scaring me. Please stop. All of you.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
WW3 will cause a massive Mandela Effect chemtrail that will then create an army of EBE's led by Bigfoot to rise up and take control of HAARP and increase global warming so the lizard people have a nice warm habitat to take over.

/s

I flagged this thread because the OP said not to.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Stock up on food, water, guns and bullets. Nobody is gonna care about gold if the # really hits the fan, except for it's industrial uses.

I forgot about medicine too.

# it, just buy a Walmart.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The very last thing the people with wealth, power, and privilege want is to lose their wealth, power, and privilege. No matter how bad the propaganda makes you think the world is I very much doubt we will ever have a nuclear war. A nuclear war would destabilize every single government on the planet.

I would even argue a dirty bomb going off in any US port would destabilize the government here. There would be mass chaos, rioting, and probably public executions of billionaires and politicians if a million people died in one event.

It's not going to happen. We survived the 70s. We will survive the teens.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Don't forget to prep for the coming zombie apocalypse. And make sure you keep reading the Bible for when Jesus returns.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join