It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen if War Succumbs? Do not Flag This Post. Thanks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: Sapphire

Why do you seem to think ww3 is inevitable ?

Have you succumbed to the hype and media barrage ?

I guess you have not hear trump speak of attacking NKorea, or thought Lil Kim, might get so desperate, he nukes the South? Both of these men are unstable. The threat is real, unless your living under a rock.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Sapphire

Hi

Hi

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire
a reply to: Jefferton

Different?

We can destroy Nations now.

I'd say that was significantly 'different'.

We have had the capability for some time.

So, again, how is this time different?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I am just having a bit of a problem following all of this.

Me too.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

a reply to: Timely

I'm just really Canadian.

Are you the one referenced in the other thread where the poor guys wants to know how to love Canadians?

If war breaks out and we succumb to it, it will be lights out everybody.

It won't be a long war, but it will be a long climb back to anything resembling civilisation. We live in an age governed by electricity. Take that away, it would be chaos. And that's just in the streets, let alone the areas actually struck.

Imagine it, how many elderly or ill are reliant on electronics to survive. Breathing apparatus, air conditioners, refrigeration, the people who rely on these things alone will perish. We've managed to exist in otherwise hostile environments by using technology. We rely too closely on it.

Might seem like a good idea to some, bring back the old world where people had to fight to survive... but that's not how many see it. However, savagery will be total.

And I don't think we'll see small communities of good folk growing crops and retaining some semblance of civility... we'll see a dog eat dog world.

And all it will take is 2 nuclear powers with one of them being a gung-ho loose canon - literally.

Or we could find our humanity and form hippie communes, grow our own food, recreational currency, and forget we ever had MTV.

lol, idc, bring on the nuclear monsters with 12 arms and a penchant for moving flesh.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
There will not be a WW3 in the next decade as long has Kimmy is sorted but after that who knows. There will be conflict however in Asia and particularly Korea! I do not see anyway of preventing conflict on the Korean Peninsula!!!!!! The clock is ticking and the whole world and China knows that something needs to be done to prevent WW3.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Maybe.

Are you the American that didn't flag my thread? I thought that was like, the Millenial thing to do these days?

I can grow anything, almost.

Have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The next world war is being setup to occur in Europe and the middle East again which will devastate both regions.

North America will be relatively untouched. The USA will profit again and it's goal of world control or domination will be achieved fairly swiftly after the wars end.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

If i took charge, Kimmy would be polishing my shoes and washing my undies.

Kimmy has nothing on me aka 'Canadians'.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

WW3 over Kim Jong Un ... ?

Really !?

If it goes nuclear ... how many countries could react and turn NK to obsidian before the US and its allies ?

World condemnation has replaced world wars ... that does not stop ass kickings mind you ...
edit on 30-11-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Maybe.

Are you the American that didn't flag my thread? I thought that was like, the Millenial thing to do these days?

I can grow anything, almost.

Have a nice day.

I am Offend.

I'm 'Strayn. Not a flamin' Yank.

I'll lend you Uluru if war does break out though. It's a big place. Nice for a picnic.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I'm 'Strayn. Not a flamin' Yank.

I don't believe you.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
WW3 ain't going to happen. Russia is over-egged. They have good propaganda, are fantastically corrupt, have lots of nukes and an economy the size of South Korea.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I'll look you up when the nuke hits and i look like fall out. It's your name i'll be calling. paraphi help me, help.

Too late.

I just drowned.
edit on 30-11-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
The next world war is being setup to occur in Europe and the middle East again which will devastate both regions.

North America will be relatively untouched. The USA will profit again and it's goal of world control or domination will be achieved fairly swiftly after the wars end.

Where in Europe? This is new to me... middle East is a chance yes but I dont see how ww3 would start in Europe at the present?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

There's a crazy man with his hand on the trigger that's why its different.
We have two unstable men in a friggin pissing contest where millions are going to die. The freak show wants his name in the history books.
We're dead. Kiss your babies goodbye. Oh and while your at it, pat yourself on the back for voting for him.
Thanks a lot...

Not you personally. I don't even know if you voted Jeff...
edit on 11302017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I succumbed to flagging this post

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
I succumbed to flagging this post

Thank You Sister!

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Guess they didn't hear Nicky Haley either. She echos trump sprinkled with some Tillerson and serves it up to the security council at the United Nations.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
ww3 is trying to evade the clutches of humanity, but it will succumb.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join