It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you hate yourselves?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I don't hate anyone, I do dislike how some people act though, but hate is a powerful word. I do know people who hate everything that does not fit their beliefs. I am pretty sure that these people should go live on an island somewhere else, they would need a hell of a big island.

It does seem like more people hate now than when I was younger. I wonder why, did my generation fail with teaching the kids, we thought the school was supposed to teach them social skills, evidently they must have quit that after I graduated.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Do you think the extremists Muslims in the East hate the Americans in the West. And vica versa?

Does North Korea hate America?
Do some blacks and whites (even though neither race is actually the colors they identify with) in America hate each other?
Are many of the conflicts on the African continent based on some form of hate?
Does North Korea love Japan?

Just asking InTheLight. Because it seems like species self hatred to 1. I could be wrong and may just need to polish my perception lenses.
Or I may be right and many need to polish their perception lenses?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Every generation has its fears of some global tragedy. This generation is the first to be completely unable to deal with it.

What do you mean by deal with it?

Seems to me like older generations just accepted the propaganda and had no problem being told what to fight against without question and following orders but is that really dealing with it? Is it really dealing with the root of the problem?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It just seems like the hate program can be used to corral the masses.

Take a race war scenario for example everyone loses except for those who may benefit the most from more humans dead are imprisoned or monitored. Who wants that?
Limited population C.Theory...

Some may think they are identifying with some who really see them as less ultimately and can use that want to be a part of the team energy to manipulate the less into carrying out activities that may seem at first to benefit the less but actually the energy is being used to collect as many less as possible. By any means necessary...

Now following a race war scenario all weapons ceased the dead are dead to them or imprisoned. And those left free are tagged and monitored completely. All on the backs of the less BLK or WHT who thought they knew the game of those who always seen them as the less.

Master manipulation rickymouse. They can't even sense it due to being too distracted with hate.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

The individual hates because it is divided.
There is conflict within so there is no harmony without.

There is a dialogue going on in the head.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Why do you hate yourself?

How can 'you' hate 'yourself' - how many of 'you' are there?

You are 'being' you but there is an assumption that you are 'doing' you.

Warning this 2 minute long talk will blow 'your mind'.

It is the assumption of 'things' that makes for conflict.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Every generation has its fears of some global tragedy. This generation is the first to be completely unable to deal with it.

What do you mean by deal with it?

Seems to me like older generations just accepted the propaganda and had no problem being told what to fight against without question and following orders but is that really dealing with it? Is it really dealing with the root of the problem?

Older generations weren't so preoccupied with fears of some global tragedy that we were not able to function. We didn't need crying rooms and therapy dogs to make it through the day. We did what we had to do. As far as being told what to fight against, can you honestly say today's generation isn't being guided even more than older generations were? Having seen both firsthand I can say very honestly that today's generation is being led by the nose far worse than my generation ever was. Every generation going as far back as the Roman Senate has had a fear and mistrust of government. And it was those same governments that kept us fighting among ourselves rather than fighting them. Fighting "the man" has been around a very long time. I think the only thing that has changed is that the propaganda being fed to today's generation is far more acidic than any of the previous. And this generation has been raised in such a manner that they are incapable of discerning the difference between a bizarre sense of entitlement and civic duty.
edit on 30-11-2017 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

True Christianity is actually good, but it has been twisted by a lot of churches over the years. People judging others do not understand that they themselves have flaws. Jesus said there is only one judge and he works through judges he has picked to settle disputes. The Jewish courts long ago were bias though, they did punish thieves but also judges then as now are not impartial.

Another thing with Christianity is rebirth. It was intended to give people who wanted to change their ways away from corruption the ability to do so. Back then as now, people look at a person's far past to judge them, that person may not be at all like they were twenty years ago. Christianity tried to make it a policy to forgive, otherwise these people were stuck in the criminal world, they could not join productively into society. I am far from the way I was when I was in my twenties and kind of wild, liking to party a lot back then. I used to drink and I got a few drunk driving tickets, barely over the legal limit. I haven't drank more than a six pack of beer or six drinks a year in over ten years, I used to drink that much a week.

A person changing has to be considered when looking at old actions to judge them twenty years later. If the person is still doing it, they are still a problem. But if it is old accusations and the person has changed, then that is important. Prison is supposed to be about reform too, but often it just makes criminals worse.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I' have seen both firsthand too and I can honestly say that all have been led around from the nose. Older ones were probably worse because the mistrust of government wasn't as widespread. People may not have been preoccupied with fears of global tragedy because most never even got any info from any source other than MSM.

You are just playing right along with the generational blame game.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hate is just fear....

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering." ~ George Lucas

We fear that which is different.... we hate that which disturbs us but only because we see it in ourselves. We don't stop hating until we eliminate the fear of that which we see as different. We must learn that our similarities are greater than our differences.

Try to be good to each other.... smile at a stranger now and then... stop being afraid.
edit on 30-11-2017 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

We must learn that our similarities are greater than our differences.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Because Malkuth is a womb for the Divine Spirit and most people are stuck gestating until they seek to transcend their preconceived bondage to the physical.

Matrix definition: Womb, or Breeding Woman

Where you at brother? I've been looking for others. DM me when you get the chance.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Humans hate each other more then any alien or A.I / bot ever could.

Ex-
Demographic hate
Ethnic hate
Gender hate
Political hate
Racial hate
Religious hate

How can you come to this conclusion if you're not an A.I or an Alien?

No good comparing how 'we' hate to something who we don't even know if it can feel.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Should a man complain to the mirror for its image?

Eliminate all of your hate, forgive all debts, do not retaliate to violence verbal or physical, remove all judgement, and watch your world shift towards a heavenly bliss. I am serious.
edit on 30-11-2017 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Why do I hate myself? Am 27, f, Scotland.

Essentially because we are taught to. My mum first taught me.

She taught me through her actions of hating herself. Same with my dad. My mum hates her body. She hates herself and thinks she's not good enough.. Why?

We are taught in school we are flesh machines. No such thing as soul. We are not special and we have no abilities.

We are taught by our media, institutions, academics, society, culture etc that we have to aspire to be a certain way - little girls grow up wanting to be a princess when they get older. Crazy as they can never ever be that.

We are shown things and ways of living and being that we can never have or do. Society is sick. It puts people in a constant state of poverty. Always aspiring but will never get there...

People watch TV and watch others doing all manner of things, and most sit there wishing they could do that..

And as they can't they beat themselves about for it.

When really... The only thing to do is to then it all off get out there and go do it!!!

We have been hugely duped by those in power who say they are their for the people. What a load of BS.

People hate themselves because this is what we have been taught!!!

Children emulate adults especially parents... Vicious cycle.

S&F

ETA - never mind all the insane s### going down globally!
edit on 30-11-2017 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

I came to the conclusion because throughout recent recorded history we don't see A.I. or Aliens destroying the human experience more then humans on this planet...

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007

People hate themselves because this is what we have been taught!!!

Children emulate adults especially parents... Vicious cycle.

In essence it appears to be programmed on those who fall victim to its energy fluff007.
How do we strengthen the minds to no longer be receptive to the energy?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
How some of the hate started that contributes to some of the issues seen today in U.S. cities. The energy however is also generated in other parts of the world where the poor and not poor issues exist.

Graphic warning-

If many worked together more minus the hate and stop pointing fingers, these issues spanning generations may dissolve over time globally.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

We here can recognize it all we like, but we are the tiniest portion of the billions on the planet. You have to talk to all of them and get them all to individually agree there is a problem and then get them all to agree as to how to fix it.

Not nearly as simple.

One would think it would be, but the reality is that the only person any one of us can actually control is ourselves.

All I can do is try to be a pleasant person and help those around me in my day to day interactions, and that's all anyone else here can do. When you get the majority of the world's population doing that ... maybe then you will have change like you want.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Point taken.
Thing is if we don't work together as 1 to fix the global issues driven by various forms of hate then how stable is the future for future generations?
Or do we not care?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join