It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next Ice Age.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Bet you never tangled with someone who knows the reason third Reich created icons based on Buddist culture as in the Swastica as Icons is that they really had no #ing clue about there own culture that long ago.

And by the way when it comes to white supremacists in general that really and by that, I mean really hilarious.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Seriously one implication is that the whole inbreeding issue has merit.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai

Seriously one implication is that the whole inbreeding issue has merit.

You really have to get off that stuff. You look absurd.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Actually not as absurd taking credit for posting that crap in a Science and Technology forum dip#.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I am sort of like your worst nightmare in that respect.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
See the person I referred to actually celebrated Easter by going to Louisiana and putting on a KKKK outfit but in this case, each one was prepared with colors, similarly applied to Easter eggs.

Ever heard of anything like that?

Kajun?
edit on 28-11-2017 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Further reading.

During the past billion years, the Earth's climate has fluctuated between warm periods—sometimes even completely ice-free—and cold periods, when glaciers scour the continents. In this article, climate scientist Kirk Maasch offers perspective on these historic changes, including the likely causes of the last great ice age—which contrary to common knowledge, we are still in the midst of.

www.pbs.org...

Yes, this is the same site that has something to do with Sesame Street.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kashai
Stolen from Israelis ? where's my violin so I can play the never ending victim tune .......................................................

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

This has so much to do with the Next Ice age ! wonders will never cease ,Global warming should be blamed on the Nazi's ,so we never here the end of it, and the compo $$$$ keep rolling in indefinitely .......................................................$$$$$$$..............................$$$$$$$$...................$$$$$$

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ozb1777

This is a science and technology forum where many members do not give a rats fat ass what you think is going on.

I happen to be one of them.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Ice ages we may actually be able to prevent, or even create, current nuclear technology applicable.

That being said our Earth and to some extent humanity, if we are lucky, moves in Epochs, so does the rest of our solar system.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

This is a science and technology forum

Then use the correct terminology. Glacial period.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Take for example we were to take 25% of the Natural resources in Sol's asteroid belt and converted all of it to materials that are commercially viable?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ok and in relation. What methodologies could we develop to totally control our climate and therefore avoid Glacial Periods?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Ok?

Cant imagine how given our current technological level of development or aptitude, nevermind financial commitment to such an endeavor, but ile bite, what then?

Realistically we are still limited to our own very, for all intents and purpose long term, finite star and system.

Commercially simply would not apply to any civilization capable of producing Dyson like structures, it would be more like on a whim of a God. LoL

Edit: Not taking the piss, just wondering as to the limitations of our Macro,mico,nano,quantum verse should we ever atain such Godlike capability.
edit on 29-11-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
No worries.
We've got 20 or 30 thousand years to work on it.

Pfft. We can't even think 100 years ahead and get anything accomplished.

edit on 11/29/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

One issue in this thread is that we are discussing applying serious effort to developing the means to make such things possible.

Ok given all the world available gold it could in effect create a solid object of about 1500 sq ft. So while gold could very well be rare in Sol's asteroid belt.

One consideration is that we could locate their, potentially a thousand times that?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

That depends upon who you're talking to.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Well, should we manage to stick around for the next few 1000, or 100,000 years, as a species, or what even we care to spawn or happen to surpass our current biological predicament i imagine the "Sky" LoL is the limit, or at least the sky "They" create.

"We can't even think 100 years ahead and get anything accomplished"

Times the obvious factor there and somewhat limits our perspective, imagination and breathing space.

Nobody wants to live forever, but it seems to me our limited longevity somewhat influences our ability to plan, create, or even envisage, most ideologies beyond our lifespan, aside from our organized religious belief systems.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Asteroid mining: Land grab in space

Planetary Resources seeks to mine asteroids to further space exploration and to bring resources back to Earth. Experts say the idea is no longer science fiction.

www.cnet.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join