It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Currently 4289 cases filed in Fed District Courts between Oct 30 and Nov 22 are sealed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
If accurate, only two things come to immediate mind: The Swamp or MS-13.

Puhleez let it be the Swamp. Amen.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: liveandlearn

Maybe the trump DOJ not wanting people to see all the charges he and his company has beaten over the years??

.. that is me reaching big time though..

Maybe someone trying to erase some previous charge and not wanting to publicly admit it, so they did thousands .. It’s too many charges to be something targeted..

Nah.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Yes, I have wondered about MS 13 considering Cali has over 700 sealed and Tx over 400, the states where most border crossings happen. But then there are all the other states. Think we won't get the answer as soon as we would like.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This is awesome!~ Get those pieces of garbage. Every last one..
Ill bet many are also liberal pedifiles

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

My bet is on the gangs. The gangs, beginning, and possibly ending, this month. Imagine if law enforcement across the United States conducted thousands of simultaneous raids and arrests. It could possibly cut deep enough to be destructive. The gangs are a real problem that has leaked into the US through Obama's porous borders. I read this week about a poor guy killed by a dozen of these asshats who cut his heart out. I mean, wtf. Who thinks like that?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Ok here are most off the district with full info

Google drive ready to look at or down Here

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Why a "sealed indictment" to arrest a gang leader or member? Just go get the SOB's and send them to Guantanamo Bay.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why a "sealed indictment" to arrest a gang leader or member? Just go get the SOB's and send them to Guantanamo Bay.

It wouldn't be just a gang member. It would be thousands. And the indictments would be sealed to prevent them all moving around.

I think that these are gang related is more likely than the Q stuff.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

I think you made quite a reasonable assumption/ approximation.

Thinking about it, after reading more about gangs, especially ms-13, I have to say: they know they are in the cross hairs. Allow me reiterate what I appreciated so far:
1. phasing out face tat's so as to be able to blend in
2. extradition does work to a degree, yet, in their homeland they take over prisons, try to mess with elections in return for economic advantages.
3. these are gangs run on: rape kill control. Good Mo students.
4. rehabilitation only through evangelical church.
5. human trafficking/ pedo rings seem to be their cup of tea.
6. they have allegedly worldwide 50.000 members. 2600 are already in a Salvadoran prison. That leaves 47.300 on the outside of which 10.000 would reside inside the US. But is is unclear whether this figure is related to actual MS -13 members or that affiliates are counted as well.

They have been a menace since the mid 90-ies especially after 04. So why all of a sudden this focus in 2017. ....?

So, I am going to speculate:
option 1: it might also function as a cover for a few non ms-13 gang member related, higher profile indictments.
Option 2: the investigation into ms-13, pedogate and others, may have come up with some interesting names. the bulk of these sealed indictments may act as a good cover.
Option 3: the gang has touched people in power in the US and they need to be taken out by any means necessary .
option 4: all three above
option 5?

I am going to add a little update:
3800 people indicted after unsealing in September
3.800 people have been indicted in September in connection with gangs like MS-13, and sealed indictments were used.
edit on 27-11-2017 by Yvhmer because: update

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

It's almost like a storms a brewin' right?

Hillary, Chelsea, McCain, and all of these other politicians that have sudden foot injuries suddenly has a new meaning when taken in this context.

Anyone else hear that? Sounds like maybe the swamp is a draining to me.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

Not necessarily mutually exclusive. I believe that Q said MS-13 was "a priority" and insinuated they serve as 'muscle' for the Swamp (ie. assassins, trafficking, etc.).

ETA: So, I imagine the theory would be that you catch the little fish and get them to turn on the bigger fish...that kind of thing.
edit on 11/27/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

It's almost like a storms a brewin' right?

Hillary, Chelsea, McCain, and all of these other politicians that have sudden foot injuries suddenly has a new meaning when taken in this context.

Anyone else hear that? Sounds like maybe the swamp is a draining to me.

McCain's "wrong foot" mistake is making me think there might seriously be something to the idea that they're hiding ankle monitors. He admitted that the boot really was on the other foot, but offered a ridiculous excuse that actual medical people (like nurses) said was nonsense. McCain also doesn't seem like the type who would do something like this as a cheap sympathy ploy.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Ameilia

Not necessarily mutually exclusive. I believe that Q said MS-13 was "a priority" and insinuated they serve as 'muscle' for the Swamp (ie. assassins, trafficking, etc.).

ETA: So, I imagine the theory would be that you catch the little fish and get them to turn on the bigger fish...that kind of thing.

Also, if they neutralize the MS-13 thugs, then the big fish at the top become a lot easier to handle.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

The pic of Chelsea with the boot is from 2012, IIRC (...if that's what you are referring to).

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Yvhmer

Excellent rundown. Thanks for the info. Looking at the names in the doc posted by Trillium in S district of Cali the open docs were mostly hispanic.

I go with MotherMayEye reasoning. MS 13 and traffickers removal would dry up the supply of those who benefit. May get a little desperate. Slowly move up the line...who is sponsoring them etc.

The last two years of O's administration was an open door with a big push to bring in people from Central America, where the worst/bulk of MS 13 originated. That whole thing promoted trafficking.

Earlier this year several immigrants were picked up by group from Ohio to transfer from Tx to Ohio for placement. Turns out the organization failed to register and they were keeping the people enslaved.

Last spring we had about 1500 brought into 2 camps in our area. The one camp with older teens had over 800 and only 55 were girls.

Fortunately we now have a gov who isn't trying to promote chaos. We just have to be patient and keep the pressure on them to clean up as much as possible. Seems rather quiet at the top (or is it the bottom) of the swamp.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I understand where you are coming from. In this case we are talking about organised crime or criminal organisations. This is not petty crime, or crimes done by lone wolfs, so to speak.

So, before even taking a bite out of a crime gang or syndicate, you have to understand how things work. This is intelligence gathering. The business these people are in is: protection rackets (territory) human trafficing, drug dealing (street), assassinations, extortion, kidnapping, prostitution.

There are cells of for example ms-13 everywhere. they pay the parent cell they spawned off from with a % of their revenue. So, you need to map certain things first, to understand the intricate relationships. The information so far in the public domain is guess work. But given the fact that in September almost 4000 ms-13 related people have been indicted says something about what law enforcement already knows. This was before the Q clearance patriot tweets.

So what changed?

Phase two of the same plot but no the higher ups, the bigger fish?

somewhere along the lines of the business where these gangs operate there are regular folks looking for merchandise to buy. Basically they provide a service. By providing a service, it means they have intel on who their clients are. That makes these client vulnerable to blackmail / extortion.

Given the fact that they have already tried to influence the political landscape in El Salvador, what makes you think they are unwilling to do that in other countries. Interestingly, they wish to obtain economical advantages. I would not at all be surprised if they have gotten cover to expand their business while at the same time functioning as a gargantuan intelligence gathering machine for actionable intel.

In order to be able to use intel from several sources, it needs confirmation and you need to present it in such a way that it is admissible in court. That takes some time. Especially, when it concerns the clients of the services of these gangs ....

What if ..... those clients are some higher ups. Is it unreasonable to postulate they may have procured the services of these people? And what is the see ay aa 's or even the ef bee ay role in all of this. Intelligence gather, infiltration can morph into something else .... what once was considered a good idea no longer is.

Interestingly, some of the Ms-13 gang members are retrieved by ICE. Basically, easy peasy. Low hanging fruit. # happens kind of thing. It seems to me, as soon as we are talking, some other alphabet agency things can get more complicated, and what you really do not want in the open is: methods and means.

It will be interesting to watch the developments.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join