It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Currently 4289 cases filed in Fed District Courts between Oct 30 and Nov 22 are sealed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Here is a link to the study that begun in 2008 and was reported in Oct 2009 for the year 2006. Civil 576 sealed, Criminal 1077. Remember this is a year time span. This report goes into various reasons for sealing the cases.

This is the link to the Pacer report on twitter that was undertaken over the weekend by a group led by StormChaser/demartin. There seems to be no way to determine civil vs criminal, however, by any stretchh of the imagination the current number within a one month time frame appears highly unusual. This is all Federal Court. Some cases probably civil but most criminal if the above is a gage.

We can hope this is the dirty going down both left and right. If it is something else, well, I lack imagination.We can assume some of these are civil cases

Edit to add:
The author on twitter said it was from 2009 but it was the report from 2009 on a study done in 2006.
The assumption is made that all are criminal as he mentions 1077 criminal cases in all 2006 without mentioning civil cases.
Sealed all together for 2006 would be 1655.

edit on 26-11-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
very interesting. i hope we hear more about it over the coming months and doesnt get kept hidden behind a curtain forever

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

My only problem with the this is that there is no way to source the material!

Is that related to the nature of sealed indictments, that these are basically being leaked and that is how the information is being slow dripped out to the masses and skipping the MSM?

Can we believe the screenshots provided on google drive?

Considering how corrupt the establishment is I can not wait to see these numbers continue to climb and further I can not wait for the guilty to be brought out into the light.

S&F!

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmSunday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Great post/thread! I was wondering if there was a benchmark available for gauging the current number of sealed indictments against. Thank-you!

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

My only problem with the this is that there is no way to source the material!

Is that related to the nature of sealed indictments, that these are basically being leaked and that is how the information is being slow dripped out to the masses and skipping the MSM?

Considering how corrupt the establishment is I can not wait to see these numbers continue to climb and further I can not wait for the guilty to be brought out into the light.

S&F!

The only true info comes from those who subscribe to Pacer and not even they can know what they are about. I will edit my post to include:

We can assume some of these are civil cases
The author on twitter said it was from 2009 but it was the report from 2009 on a study done in 2006.
The assumption is made that all are criminal as he mentions 1077 criminal cases in all 2006 without mentioning civil cases. Sealed all together for 2006 would be 1655.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I bet we are in for a Christmas surprise.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
We can assume some of these are civil cases
The assumption is made that all are criminal as he mentions 1077 criminal cases in all 2006 without mentioning civil cases. Sealed all together for 2006 would be 1655.

From reading the replies on Twitter, I think these are all sealed federal criminal matters...indictments, warrants, etc. Civil cases/matters are not included.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Aye thank you!

I believe that we are in for a revolutionary next couple of years!!!

a reply to: MotherMayEye

I echo Ameilia's sentiment, we are in for a Christmas surprise!!

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

S*** is going to get real!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

And I would ask how would they know what is civil or criminal? They are just federal district courts and both can be filed there.

Unfortunately this did not include the individual districts which shows the sealed and unsealed documents tho earlier versions did.

In earlier versions, which were less comprehensive, it showed sealed and unsealed docs. According to the report linked above, some of the people in sealed doc's (which can include multiple people) can be unsealed. Would love to check out connections in some of those folks. Too difficult to find that info for the moment.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

And I would ask how would they know what is civil or criminal? They are just federal district courts and both can be filed there.

Unfortunately this did not include the individual districts which shows the sealed and unsealed documents tho earlier versions did.

In earlier versions, which were less comprehensive, it showed sealed and unsealed docs. According to the report linked above, some of the people in sealed doc's (which can include multiple people) can be unsealed. Would love to check out connections in some of those folks. Too difficult to find that info for the moment.

Agree...I also liked the google docs that showed both.

This list was compiled by many people...one of which is the person that wrote they all came from criminal court. Link

So, I am just passing that on FWIW.

ETA: Actually, I am probably wrong that they were one of the compilers. Sorry. I just assumed that based on the 'legal professional' description....so, yes, take it with a ginormous grain of salt.

(ETA update: Yes, it came from someone who helped compile the list.)
edit on 11/26/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Here is a list from Nov 11
I happened to save which includes unsealed docs from some of the states. Some of these people could be included in the sealed docs but for whatever reason (listed in the report above) are unsealed.
edit on 26-11-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I still have to ask, how did they know? I don't see a differentiation here. Enlighten me. I read the report and I know the OP said criminal were 1077, then jumped to the current #. The 2009 report done for 2006 differentiated between criminal and civil but they spoke to people in the court system for the study.

Sorry to be a pain. Either or, this is highly unusual.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hopefully the media will be alert on Monday morning, and keeping an eye on the Federal courthouses.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I still have to ask, how did they know? I don't see a differentiation here. Enlighten me. I read the report and I know the OP said criminal were 1077, then jumped to the current #. The 2009 report done for 2006 differentiated between criminal and civil but they spoke to people in the court system for the study.

Sorry to be a pain. Either or, this is highly unusual.

You aren't being a pain. There is no way to verify with this list (or any other really) unless we had PACER access to verify.

But, all criminal matters will be labeled 'US vs Sealed' whereas civil cases will show a sealed Plaintiff or a named Plaintiff (vs. Sealed)...but it wouldn't be 'US vs Sealed.'

Clearly, we cannot confirm from the truncated list as tweeted, so I am just pointing to what one of the compilers wrote who claims to be a legal professional.

Still a total 'FWIW' situation, but there it is...

...FWIW.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Thanks MME, that helps. I haven't been back to see replies. My question about civil vs criminal was picky because even if the ratio were the same, the # sealed is still unprecedented for less than a month compared to a year, even if a years worth has doubled since 2006. Something is happening and most of us are hoping it is a swamp draining.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Just so we are clear that is 1.9 cases per district court per day. Of course not all districts see the same amount. Somewill see more or less then average. So I dont think this is the big coup the right have been raving about since Mueller started his indictments.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Thanks MME, that helps. I haven't been back to see replies. My question about civil vs criminal was picky because even if the ratio were the same, the # sealed is still unprecedented for less than a month compared to a year, even if a years worth has doubled since 2006. Something is happening and most of us are hoping it is a swamp draining.

Yes, either way it does appear to be an unusually high amount. More so if it is only sealed criminal cases/indictments/matters.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Maybe the trump DOJ not wanting people to see all the charges he and his company has beaten over the years??

.. that is me reaching big time though..

Maybe someone trying to erase some previous charge and not wanting to publicly admit it, so they did thousands .. It’s too many charges to be something targeted..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join