It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump alright? He seems to have some kind of disability right now..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

And that in return probably explains why so many on here title most if not all Europeans as liberals, when there is just whole different mindset. Europeans usually don't just see in black and white but a whole shade of grey tones, which I would just call applying common sense, instead of being excessively liberal.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: sedna9

Whoa, is that true? "talking about a mandatory vaccination program across the nation including adults?" That is pretty scary if it is. Or are they updating our vaccination program that we have and someone is fear mongering?

Thanks for the video. I guess I need to research that a bit...

blend

Edit to add...not true. Was part of an april fools joke in 2015. Snopes

But there are countries that have made it mandatory for children immunization. Such as Italy and France. Sweden voted it down apparently:

France
Sweden
Italy

edit on 24-11-2017 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I have known a lot of people in the military that were very concerned about the economy, lots of arguments pre-presidential election have revolved around who is going to do more for the economy.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

He's not sick he's just a #ing moron. Even his secretary of state says so and he knows him better than you or me.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Wow, literally the first comment on this was: 'But Hilary!'

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Peons have been killing and dying for rich a$$hats for a long time.

Stop joining the military, I'm talking to you america.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

It is not what I heard listening to that speech. I think it is easy to take offense and take things out of context.

However:
The last time I heard such a speech was right after new years as the CEO of the company I worked for had a few things to say. Problem for him was, during the year he would not associate with us, and show himself to be an asshole, so what do you think how his speech was received. hahaha, and ...we simply turned his message upside down, which, as it turned out, was the exact thing that happened.

But:
I wager he wrote the basics himself, perhaps a bit tweaked here and there by others.

What I heard him say was this: We are no longer sending the US of A down the tubes while you are putting your asses on the line for it's principles.

Whether or not that is blatantly true, remains to be seen; it is realism kicking in.

I have to give it to the man, last week I reviewed the video's of the campaign trail, debates, and stuff. I came away with an observation and a feeling.

1. This guy is rich, filthy rich, with 8 "#ing" billion dollars in the bank (and I quote). Whatever. He does not worry about the sustenance of life. He does not have to outweigh the pro and cons of spending money on a cinema ticket or whether you buy a 15$ packet or 20$ packet of smokes. So, what is in it for him?

2. Many of the rich have their own .... foundations with a humanitarian slant. Take Soros and his open society foundation. Or ex-Microsoft B.Gates and his vaccination programs. These people are so rich hey can spend 75% of their wealth and not feel a difference in lifestyle of choices. Why do they do this? Taken at face value: Soros, being a total amoral asshole, feels he has to do something that balances his amorality. And although I do not agree with his methods and means, I can see where he is coming from. Although I suspect it has more to do with the fact he is simply bored to death. Does it mean that Soros is incapable of feeling that by promoting open borders, he is doing something to advance the cause of humanity?

Going back to Trump: Let's assume this guy was simply bored. After 8 billion in the bank..... you've seen it all. But does that mean he is incapable of feeling sincerely to have to save his beloved country from the brink?
It is what he himself says: "He will be the greatest president in the history of the US". That is what drives him. I believe his sincerity for he is competitive; he wants to win! That is why I would love to play a game of poker with him. Just to see him bluffing. I mean, playing poker with Barrack ... nah, he is not competitive, he is a loser by default, propped up by special interest. But this guy Trump, I believe he genuinely loves his country. I feel that he genuinely believes he can win, to become the greatest president in US history.

I am not saying he will succeed, or that I hope he will succeed. But I would not put it past him to succeed.

Just imagine what he says. What task he has set himself. Contemplating what he has to do, his task is simply gargantuan. What does it mean?
Listen who he puts forward as examples to aspire to: General George S. Patton, General Douglas Macarthur, President Teddy Roosevelt, those kind of examples. Listen to his speeches, listen to whom he aspires to. So, in his mind, what would it take to become the best president, EVER, to hold office?
Who's images and sentiment of the people have to be out shown?

I cannot help myself going back to two exchanges in "gladiator". One between Comodus and Maximus, where Comodus says: And now he people want to know how this story ends. Only a famous death will do". He means to say that the image of Maximus in the mind of the people of Rome is so indestructible, in order to surpass that, he, Comodus, has to kill Maximus, so he, Comodus, can absorb Maximus' image.

And he second exchange is between Maximus and Marcus Arelius (emphasis mine):
Maximus: Five thousand of my men are out there in the freezing mud. Three thousand of them are bloodied and cleaved. Two thousand will never leave this place. I will not believe that they fought and died for nothing.
Marcus Aurelius: And what would you believe?
Maximus: They fought for you and for Rome.
Marcus Aurelius: And what is Rome, Maximus?
Maximus: I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light
Marcus Aurelius: Yet you have never been there. You have not seen what it has become. I am dying, Maximus. When a man sees his end... he wants to know there was some purpose to his life. How will the world speak my name in years to come? Will I be known as the philosopher? The warrior? The tyrant...? Or will I be the emperor who gave Rome back her true self? There was once a dream that was Rome. You could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish... it was so fragile. And I fear that it will not survive the winter.

Substitute Rome for the Republic of the US, the Constitution, Bill of Rights if you wish. Now read it again. Of course this is just made up stuff. But what if?

So, how do you do that? By acting boldly against the stream. By setting an image unparalleled by others, in stark contrast to his predecessors, by totally and utterly destroying the image of your opponents in such a way.... that Joe sixpack has to vomit on only hearing their names or by make them the laughing stock of the crowd by caricaturization.

Note, that during the primary, he came up with all kinds of labels that stuck, meme's if you will: Crooked Hillary, Lying Ted, low energy Jeb, sleezebag Weiner, what have you. One after the other, they fell.

With this in mind: look again towards his Asia tour. What are they seeing, what we ain't seeing. How do they respond? What do they do differently compared to BHO and GWB?

No, I do appreciate his message. And also note, he did not have those soldiers on TV just by wishing them happy thanksgiving. The message is also: see me having a good relationship with the military. Even those lower than the rank of general. I am commander in chief, but I am not only talking to my white house staff. ......

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

It ought to be clear by now Trump has about ten lines and gestures he uses over and over.

The 'drawing a line with the Okay symbol', and saying things are beautiful, big and powerful...lulz.

Y'all got fooled by it during the campaign, are you still lulled by it?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Big Business becomes big because our troops, our family, makes it safe for them.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Big Business becomes big because our troops, our family, makes it safe for them.

No...big business becomes big because people buy their products and get tax breaks.
Go look at all the brand names in your house.
They produce the product,you like the product...you buy the product.

Its a 2 way street.

Call a spade a spade.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I don't doubt what you are saying, but if that truly is the case, then I think it's time we stop calling ourselves the good guys, it would seem we are all parasites.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Or. . .

Maybe Trump is saying that the economy is improving and they can do more, make more when they get out and that they don't have to spend their lives in the military.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yeah, do you think they have stock portfolios? Less than half Americans do and those are usually managed by some 401 investment plan and not personal stock investments.
The asshole just had to be patting himself on the back and inviting everybody else to join him in the effort. Oh how great am I. Enough talk about me let's talk about me. I'm the greatest thing to ever walk the earth 🌎... I have a job at the right hand of God ...as soon as I get there it's curtains for that Jesus dude. You're fired... I'm even gonna give God a run for his money. He's been slacking. Make heaven great again. The previous administration didn't know what he was doing. Only I can make it happen...
Stop me if you've heard it all before...

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Yvhmer

You think he has billions???...in the bank???
Okay....
He was turned down by the bankruptcy court just before he decided to make a run for the whitehouse. If course he never planned on winning just increasing his exposure. He wanted a tv show or online news agency. Plus he was seeking cash from Russia and that's why he's in so much trouble now.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yes.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I have a job at the right hand of God ...as soon as I get there it's curtains for that Jesus dude. You're fired... I'm even gonna give God a run for his money.

Never a truer word spoken than in jest.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

“Tax cuts” mean cuts to taxes, something people wedded to Big Government know little about.

It’s a five minute speech but 4 or 5 benign words suffice to question the president’s health. That or propaganda has has worked well.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hmmm...wait...is this one of those I hate Trump threads or maybe just some deja vu?

My apologies, maybe it was just a dream I had. You were there, and you were there...

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: blend57

originally posted by: sedna9

Whoa, is that true? "talking about a mandatory vaccination program across the nation including adults?" That is pretty scary if it is. Or are they updating our vaccination program that we have and someone is fear mongering?

Thanks for the video. I guess I need to research that a bit...

blend

Edit to add...not true. Was part of an april fools joke in 2015. Snopes

But there are countries that have made it mandatory for children immunization. Such as Italy and France. Sweden voted it down apparently:

France
Sweden
Italy

no0 its true sry you have to learn to google .... www.google.de...:w&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi76sjkutfXAhVN_KQKHZLzBKAQpwU IHg&biw=1366&bih=662

april..2015-.....
edit on 24-11-2017 by sedna9 because: (no reason given)

you have to setup THE TIME IN THE GOOGLESEARCH .... www.google.de...:w&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi3zfjju9fXAhXFuhoKHZnhCXcQpwUIHg&biw=1366& bih=662 otherwise ......

he... althimpactnews.com/2017/president-trump-nominates-big-pharma-pro-vaccine-exec-as-secretary-of-the-health-and-human-services/ man if my american friends are able to google ..where we goooo

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

You would send out soldiers to fight for your right to Black Friday?

Do you think they would follow you? Because "HEY, my leader wants to have a black friday, and unless I do not die or get severly injured, my family might have enough money to buy some new iPhone or stuff these days because I am here in Afghanistan or somewhere else in the world" is good enough for a soldier?

Wow.

You're right. He should have told them that Bush & Obama have them there for Imperialism and as the throwaway stooge for Globalism.

You have to know what you're talking about before you criticize OP. You obviously don't. Probably because you're easily led by MSM talking heads.

At least Trump is trying to recoup an America that Obama and others have zealously sold out.
edit on 24-11-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join