It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messiah In The Hexagon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Emmanuel Macron (French president) will soon celebrate his 40th birthday. The date? Dec 21, winter solstice, the day with the shortest period of daylight and the longest night of the year in the northern hemisphere. Merry Saturnalia!

Saturnalia was an ancient Roman festival in honour of the god Saturn, held on 17 December of the Julian calendar and later expanded with festivities through to 23 December. The holiday was celebrated with a sacrifice at the Temple of Saturn, in the Roman Forum, and a public banquet, followed by private gift-giving, continual partying, and a carnival atmosphere that overturned Roman social norms: gambling was permitted, and masters provided table service for their slaves.[
Wikipedia

EMMANUEL

From the Hebrew name עִמָּנוּאֵל ('Immanu'el) meaning "God is with us". This was the foretold name of the Messiah in the Old Testament.
www.behindthename.com...

MACRON

In physics, macrons are microscopic (dust-sized) particles, accelerated to high speeds. The term was first used in the late 1960s, when it was believed that macrons could be accelerated cheaply in small particle accelerators as a way of achieving low-cost fusion power.
Wikipedia

Messiah Particle. Now I won't mention the CERNunnos Hades (oops, Hadron) collider where they experiment with the god particle because that would just be... Oh, did I actually write this?

Anyway the French frequently refer to metropolitan France as the Hexagon. A tradition that supposedly was started by school teachers around 1860. Now I could go on writing how that nicely connects to the bee symbolism of Imperial France, which itself goes back to the Merovingians and the golden bees found in the grave of Childeric I. But then I would also have to go into those bloodline conspiracies that claim the Meoviangians were descendants of Jesus. Now that would be Da Vinci Code level of... nah, not going there.

Now if you think of Hexagon shapes what else comes to mind? Think Big! Oh yeah, that one:

Hail the Hexagon (says NASA, no really!)

Macron had a stint as an investment banker for Rothschild before launching himself into politics. The Rothschilds are also among the owners of "The Economist" and apparently they just can't help themselves from doing some nudge, nudge, wink, wink:

And even before he was elected Macron had announced that he would like to govern Jupiter like. That's Jupiter as in the Roman God. But Jupiter the planet is another messiah reference... nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

And that is just the tip of the iceb... uhm pyramid regarding the strangeness surrounding Emmanuel Macron and his presidency.

EM in front of Louvre Pyramid during his victory speech

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

So let me get this right no one else celebrates their 40th on Dec 21. out of a total population of France at 67 million.

ok carry on

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

The two giant worlds will draw closer the next few years. They will meet on the first day of winter in 2020. This Solstice conjunction will be the most spectacular meeting of planets in our lives. The two will be so close to each other, they’ll merge into a single ball – at least for those with marginal vision. Through a telescope, they’ll fit into the same field of view, separated by just one-sixth the width of the Moon.

The union of chochmah and binah (“the higher union,” in Kabbalah), the “father” and the “mother” (the right and left hemispheres of the brain) is continual, and is referred to in the Zohar as “two companions that never separate.” This union is necessary for the continual recreation of the world (beginning with the birth of the seven attributes of the heart, corresponding to the seven days of Creation, from the womb of “mother,” binah).

The union of chochmah (73) and binah (67) = 140. 140 is the sum of all square numbers from 1 to 7. This reflects the source of all the 7 attributes of the heart (days of Creation), the 7 “children,” in their ultimate state of perfection (a square number represents a perfected state of being) in the mind of “father” and “mother.”

Nice thread, S+F.

edit on 22-11-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Merry Saturnalia!

I hear that is also why we have "cubed" gift's wrapped, among other things.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

And nice contribution, S.
Thanks, very interesting!

@iTruthSeeker

And not only is the cube encoded in the hexagon but the cube contains also the cross layout if "unfolded" the right way!

But speaking of the Hexagon. France recently inaugurated its own "pentagon". The Hexagone Balard:

Bit of a black sun vibe there, don't you think?

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Despite your sacred geometry considerations, did you take the opportunity to review Macron's popularity in France since his election a couple of months ago ?

There is a french saying : "Nul n'est prophète en son pays."

edit on 22-11-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Great thread and great comments. S&F

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Yes, he is very unpopular at the moment. But I think he is acting quite clever, actually. For one thing he is concentrating many of his most unpopular reforms incredibly fast at the very beginning of his term. By 2022 (next presidential election) he will have some results to show. My prediction is that by then he will have regained his popularity and will be elected for a second term,

Also he started his reforms during the French summer holidays. Something the French are not used to. Usually in France everything grinds to a halt during August and things only start moving again at "la rentrée" in September. This was a bit of a shock and awe campaign to the French mind.

ETA oh noes, right now I have 666 flags...

edit on 22-11-2017 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I first started reading your thread with a how hum and then it hit me . I had asked or wondered why Lebanon's leader went from basically being under arrest in Saudi Arabia where he resigned on TV to heading off to France and then a few other places before landing in Lebanon . This thread may hold some very important clues me thinks . My thread www.abovetopsecret.com... to be fair

Oh and SA has partnered up with Israel who are also influenced by Saturn

edit on 22-11-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join