It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So much disinformation - who can be trusted to investigate my woo experiences?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hi folks,

I've spent years around ATS, participating in discussions & contributing my own threads on various topics. I've recently completed training in hypnotherapy, and as a result I better understand many aspects of my own personal psychology & the anomalous experiences I have had over the course of my entire life. I get frustrated when I see alleged 'whistleblowers' & 'contactees/abductees' who are sadly flooding our universal WWW with absolute crap about their 'experiences' & encounters with people who are willing to share 'the goods' ** on matters such as Antarctica, the Secret Space Program/s, and so forth.

** (..
..)

I consider myself well-informed on a number of conspiratorial/ mysterious subjects, and my two favourite authors may serve to demonstrate the standard by which I parse the reality of our earthbound situation at this time. These authors are:

- Dr JP Farrell
(Nazi International, SS Brotherhood of the Bell, Babylon's Banksters, the 'Covert Wars & Breakaway Civilisations' series)
- Dr Paul La Violette
(Earth Under Fire, Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion, Decoding the Message of the Pulsars)

To anyone who has not read the complete works of the above two authors, my advice would be to get started. Join an online e-reading service & you can work your way through three or more relatively expensive books each month for what amounts to only a few dollars. It's like renting DVDs I suppose - anyway, I have found one of these services to be an excellent source for quality alternative material. Begins with an S. Won't say more in case I breach Ts & Cs, but seriously, well worth it to give yourself all the alternative authorship schooling you can handle..

Anyway. My question, dear ATSers, is simply this:

If I want to disclose & seek investigation of seriously anomalous, irregular, rare (yes, rare even in conspiracy circles) 'woo woo' experiences, over the course of 30 years (since I was 5 yrs old), then who can I approach? I attempted to contact MUFON, but they didn't respond. Which, when you understand the information I submitted to them, as a response to their online questionnaire, is highly anomalous in itself. If someone at MUFON had received that info, they would have responded, I believe. I suspect I was 'BAMF'd' by spooky shenanigans of interception & site spoofing, etc - and thus, that my questionnaire was never actually received by MUFON.

But I really, really want to state my experience for the record (though I would NEVER seek publicity - I would demand full anonymity). I thus need to find someone who I can actually speak to, directly, on the phone, or in person, so that they can discern the sincerity in my voice/ observe my sincerity if we meet in person - as I give them an outline of these experiences, unfolding across the past three decades. I'm hoping to share my experience with quality researchers, and (potentially) to initiate a scientific investigation of the many falsifiable/provable aspects of that experience (in terms of examples of the physical effects & artefacts** arising from this lengthy sequence of linked anomalous experiences.

**of which there are several.

I am not a whacky new-ager, I do not buy into the full 'sphere being alliance' nonsense scenarios for galactic federation secret space time travel & age reversal crap. However, I do believe there is a secretive space program, and that there are by now many factions which have self-partitioned or evolved from the original core groups which were involved (Masons, Magicians & Nazis, by the look of things - read 'Dark Mission' by Bara & Hoagland). This isn't just a matter of technology, though high-tech shenanigans are naturally involved - there is an additional body of occult lore being tapped & having relevance to the whole issue of breakaway civilisation (much of which is a legacy from ancient times, I believe..) I have had experiences with all three groups (Masons, Magicians & Nazis) in the course of my 'ordinary' day-to-day life. There seems to be a controlling influence involved, which is preventing unfettered access by the 'enemy' group/s, and as I am an Englishman, and because of certain additional indicators, it seems to be that there is UK military oversight which is preventing that unfettered access. Stagecraft is most certainly involved - gaslighting has been evident at the edges of the control grid, in the blurred region in which excessive control by military oversight would be too obvious. If that control were too obvious, I would have gone insane at a young age. Caution to prevent overt realisation of the oversight seems to have been one of the prime directives of those overseeing powers. And I'm confident that there is more than one faction involved in attempting to influence the military/ oversight from within. I see evidence of a dark hand at work within our society - the obvious social degeneration which has occurred with corporatisation of our nation is a heavy factor, but there are strands of luciferianism & outright satanism which have also been clearly discerned. Conversely, I have seen evidence of extremely positive influences, which seem largely to dominate the hierarchical structures of soft power extant in this land. My supposition is that cautious optimism reigns supreme in the worldview of the spook.

And yet, I seem unable to make contact with anyone who might otherwise be intrigued to learn of my experience, and who would, under ordinary circumstances, almost certainly want to investigate further. MUFON are not the only group I have attempted to contact, and so it seems that up to this point, there has been a blanket suppression of my right to access counsel. Previously, I have not pushed back too much on this issue, because the worries & cares of life have served to distract me from determinedly seeking contact with investigative groups or individuals. Now? Things have changed - I have adjusted some of my priorities, and as a means of catharsis, if nothing else, I want to be able to discuss my experience with an outside source, someone who is interested in the unusual side of life, the conspiratorial, the mysterious, the paranormal.

So what say you, ATS members? Do you know of anyone in the UK who is interested in serious investigation of such matters? Or, do you know of anyone internationally who would be open to the idea of correspondence on the subject? Clearly, in this post I have stayed away from describing any details of my anomalous experience, but I will be more than happy to divulge all particulars to someone who I judge to be of good character & sincere motive. My interest in hypnotherapy is no coincidence, and I'm open (potentially) to conducting regression hypnosis, to possibly uncover additional circumstantial evidences to augment what I consciously remember of my woo experiences.

Many thanks for any & all suggestions!

FITO.

edit on NovemberTuesday17011CST12America/Chicago-060043 by FlyInTheOintment because: edited title

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

You can't really trust anyone.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

I get frustrated when I see alleged 'whistleblowers' & 'contactees/abductees' who are sadly flooding our universal WWW with absolute crap about their 'experiences' & encounters with people who are willing to share 'the goods' ** on matters such as Antarctica, the Secret Space Program/s, and so forth.

Why is it different when you do it?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22887385]Mandy555[/]
edit on 21-11-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Unnecessary post..

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'm interested. But I'm nobody. Besides I live in the states.

Good luck, the genre has been buried under a ton of deflection and mis or dis information.

People have been conditioned to disinterest. Same as when I was younger seeking answers and all I could refer to was tabloids and sic fi shows or books.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
farrel is super trash
dont believe anything he says

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
You can trust me Chum. It's your old pal dash.
Stay put. our team is on our way to provide you with assistance.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That's kind of what I figured..! Asking ATS seemed to be the only legitimate course of action, in terms of bouncing ideas around in the hope of finding a positive solution.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

Because I'm not seeking publicity, book deals, or a fan base.

Obviously.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Because clearly, I should listen to Corey Goode instead. Or you, perhaps?

Have you read all of Farrell's books? Have you noted the implications of the research he has either performed himself, or has referenced in deeply relevant bibliographies? His detailed, cross-referenced works span almost the entirety of the 'conspiracy/mystery/paranormal' world at large.

I don't agree with all of his conclusions, but he certainly isn't 'trash'. His work ties together so much of the veiled, occulted history of all manner of sociological-historiographical subjects; his exploration of persons, events & motives is second to none, imho.

Definitely NOT trash. But hey, thanks for your contribution!

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thanks!

This is starting to feel like that time when I saw a Scooby Doo type VW camper van with 'Free Hugs' painted on the side!

But hey, I appreciate the virtual high-five!

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

Because I'm not seeking publicity, book deals, or a fan base.

Obviously.

Nah, sorry.
Being bad tempered for no reason.

Poor eyesight. It's hard to read big blocks of text. Makes me cross.

Sorry again.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

So much disinformation - who can be trusted to investigate my woo experiences?

Perhaps the ATS golden boy Tom Delonge.
edit on 21-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

No worries, to be honest in hindsight, I thought my reply to you was too harsh in tone, so apologies right back at ya'..!

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Olaru, with this disinformation hound you are spoiling us...

(reference to corny advertisement perennially featured on British TV, which you probably won't get if you're American!!)

DeLonge is a curious case. He seems to represent a new layer of disinformation; a lacquer overlaid on the burnished wood of the old stack... What struck me as intriguing was a few seemingly obvious points in which actual information was injected into his worldview by his handlers - and then they left him floundering, as per the ATS 'AMA' thread, in which he demonstrated that his understanding of ancient cultures & the meaning of religion/spirituality was at grade school level..

I suppose it's a case of disinformation to suit all tastes. Maybe 'they' are banking on the fact that their use of DeLonge is a pre-emptive strike against the next generation of truth seekers.. Newbie truth seeker get suspicious over a particular UFO mystery, searches online for more info, and voila! DeLonge pops up in Google results - they are intrigued, because they remember this epic band frontman, and so they are drawn into the rabbit hole with him, where he is currently spinning his wheels, waiting for some actual information to arrive. And because nothing of import arrives any time soon, next gen seeker gets frustrated & gives up, scrambling out of the rabbit hole & breathing a sigh of relief, vowing never to go chasing mysteries again - or alternatively, newbie seeker sit there spinning his/her wheels while talking excitedly with Tom DeLonge & friends, regarding the strange shadows cast upon the wall of the rabbit hole before them...

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well, I'm in the US and not generally an "investigator" outside of recording experiences for personal notes... but I'm interested.

Lay out the data Fly and see what it catches in it's strange tendrils.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Love All, Trust None.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Maybe Simon Parkes? Though he is very busy,maybe contact him and see what comes of it?He is a good man,a good soul,and has tons of experience with lives like yours,and mine.If it was possible,had i Skype and Paypal,i would have consulted with him already.He charges for consultations because it is his job,he and his wife also have to eat.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

That's a great lead, thanks. I've heard of Mr Parkes before, so will do a bit of checking then maybe get in touch to see what he thinks.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

That's a good maxim..!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join