It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Place your bets -- who's next on the sexual harassment parade?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Mike Cernovich is saying that he'll reveal new sexual harassment claims against a Democrat.

The reveal is supposed to take place tonight.

Ranking Democrat on major committee accused of several harassment by multiple women. Huge scandal. Developing…,” he tweeted yesterday.

Place your bets now. My pick: Chris Coons (D-DE), Ranking Dem on the Senate Ethics committee. Because it would confirm what we all already know: These guys don't have any ethics.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This witch hunt is getting boring.

Second line.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Why don't they just own it ? So what if someone grabs a butt or says sit on my face Own that shyt - Stand up and say Heck yeah I did it she was hot!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

I'm all for rooting out corruption of any kind in government from both parties. You can't be a Senator representing the Constitution and woman's rights and then groping boobs every chance you get at some party.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

If I did this behavior at work I would be fired. I think the same should be true for people who work in high offices of government. People in government are not aristocracy. There are no divine rights of Kings. This is not the middle ages.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Second line.

People saying they’re bored of high powered individuals being exposed for serious reasons is more boring.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Jefferton

I'm all for rooting out corruption of any kind in government from both parties. You can't be a Senator representing the Constitution and woman's rights and then groping boobs every chance you get at some party.

But, isn't this becoming an awfully convenient way of taking out anyone you don't like?

If people don't start seeing this, I shudder to think of the state of the future.
edit on 20-11-2017 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

But it's all from 10- 20 years ago times where different . 10 years ago i could tell a girl at work she looked good in those jeans without having to worry about HR.
edit on 11/20/2017 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

link   
I've been a baaaaaaaaaad boy!

I never thought sexual harassment could jump the shark.

The clinics will be full of politicians, athletes & celebrities who need "sex addiction rehab"... see it's not their fault... cuz sex is a drug...??

Wait what!?!?

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Second line.

People saying they’re bored of high powered individuals being exposed for serious reasons is more boring.

I guess anyone who is accused is guilty right?
I mean why bother thinking about it anymore, right?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Second line.

Nope.
Not in the slightest.

But apathy to the entire situation isn’t the answer to the potentially false claims.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Second line.

Nope.
Not in the slightest.

But apathy to the entire situation isn’t the answer to the potentially false claims.

Soon, there will be no way to tell the difference.

That is what is scary.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91 Haha I love your post. Maybe one of these days we will get that. I can just see it now with Trump ir the big O. He'll I did, she was hot af.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I'm thinking the women will be the next trend. First will be a few accusations on Ellen, some reality stars(with no claim to fame otherwise), with A few guys from Young Guns, and a flood of B movie producers and actors.

Randoms:

Andy Dick(surprised it hasnt happened yet)
Rosie O'Donnell
Tim Allen
Gene Simmons
Dustin Diamond
Tim Arnold

We will see a ton from dead actors like John Wayne, and artists like Warhol and Prince.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Republicans have no ethics either. Republicans are just as bad as Democrats in every possible way. If you think otherwise you are delusional.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

But it's all from 10- 20 years ago times where different . 10 years ago i could tell a girl at work she looked good in those jeans without having to worry about HR.

that's so sad for you that now you can't just force women to listen to your gross personal remarks without being worried about consequences.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Maxine Waters could be next.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

that's so sad for you that now you can't just force women to listen to your gross personal remarks without being worried about consequences.

As much as I understand where you are coming from, is it really “gross” to say someone (whatever gender) looks good in jeans?

It’s hardly indecent behaviour.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Why don't they just own it ? So what if someone grabs a butt or says sit on my face Own that shyt - Stand up and say Heck yeah I did it she was hot!!!!
Are you really asking why criminals lie about their crimes? I would think that it is understood that they would go to jail, and be put on a list, and probably have to pay some restituition. Criminals don't like that stuff. Do you think it is acceptable to "grab butts" as long they are hot?
edit on 20-11-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

Depending on the guy making the same remark, some women will be offended in one case and flattered in another.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join