It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Place your bets -- who's next on the sexual harassment parade?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi.
She groped a male intern...thinking he was actually a vending machine.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

An old CBS and PBS guy, you'd know him if you saw him.

en.wikipedia.org...

I thought he was gay, but what do I know. 8 ladies coming out against him.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I saw earlier today that another woman came out against Al Franken. So there’s that.

Doesn’t look like this stuff is gonna go away any time soon. Maybe it shouldn’t.

But, but he says "he feels badly that she felt disrespected" all's good now....

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Another female high school teacher!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

That seems to be a daily thing now.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: OzManHero

originally posted by: Kromlech

That seems to be a daily thing now.

They don't get treated the same way the male teachers do either. I've seen a few attempts to defend them as just "poor lonely women". Woman privilege.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Charlie Rose? Say it ain't so!! Walking around naked in front of interns. Nobody wants to see that!

I really hope Joe Biden gets busted. I just saw the video compilations recently of him touching the young girls right in front of their parents and cameras. Makes me angry when i see that. Maybe the parents will come forward. Someone needs to speak out. I heard an ex secret service member spoke out but doesn't seem to be getting much attention.

Jeff Sessions swats his hand away from his granddaughter in this video. Sessions knows and many others must know as well.
Sickening.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Charlie Rose? Say it ain't so!! Walking around naked in front of interns. Nobody wants to see that!

I really hope Joe Biden gets busted. I just saw the video compilations recently of him touching the young girls right in front of their parents and cameras. Makes me angry when i see that. Maybe the parents will come forward. Someone needs to speak out. I heard an ex secret service member spoke out but doesn't seem to be getting much attention.

Jeff Sessions swats his hand away from his granddaughter in this video. Sessions knows and many others must know as well.
Sickening.

Interestingly all the fakes that are pretending to have had a change of heart after worshiping Bill Clinton all these years are completely silent on Biden. They still have no morality.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
You missed the point...

considering all the mournful comments about how you can't do that any more... i don't think i did miss the point

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I don't know if Charlie Rose is a democrat but looks like he was next. He just got suspended from CBS and PBS.

Wow..add another casualty to war against men.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

You cant even look at a women in any sort of way that SHE considers inappropriate just looking at her wearing the Yoga pants or get caught looking at the cleavage she so proudly shows off you could wind up in HR.. Point is it's gone to far .
edit on 11/20/2017 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

It's not a war " against" men... it's a war against sexual harassment especially by those in positions of social or professional power.

It applies to women as well, as they are certainly not exempt from this type of behaviour. I know of at least one woman who lost a high paying job in the upper echelons of large hotel management. She was coming on to men she found attractive, and it was all about the conquest. Women can be manipulative flirts with very selfish agendas, and some do twist stories for those reasons.

Sorry if you take this as man bashing, because I think alot of members would disagree.

edit on 20-11-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: fiverx313

You cant even look at a women in any sort of way that SHE considers inappropriate just looking at her wearing the Yoga pants or get caught looking at the cleavage she so proudly shows off you could wind up in HR.. Point is it's gone to far .

i think the problem is that people who feel the way you do never learned the difference between looking and leering.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: EchoesInTime

It's not a war " against" men... it's a war against sexual harassment especially by those in positions of social or professional power.

It applies to women as well, as they are certainly not exempt from this type of behaviour. I know of at least one woman who lost a high paying job in the upper echelons of large hotel management. She was coming on to men she found attractive, and it was all about the conquest. Women can be manipulative flirts with very selfish agendas, and some do twist stories for those reasons.

Sorry if you take this as man bashing, because I think alot of members would disagree.

As a man, I agree with everything you said here.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Trueman

You have seen most of the women in Congress ... right?

Don't see what that has to do with anything. Many of the men in Congress are not exactly Adonis either, yet they're attractive for the power and prestige being with them represents. Money also helps, does it not? One can forgive many faults in looks and personality if money and power is involved.

I am sure that many women in power also abuse their position similarly, but how many men will come forward when doing so will heap ridicule down upon their heads from manly men for being 'weak?'

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Trueman

You have seen most of the women in Congress ... right?

from manly men

I'm not sure that's accurate. Alot of women are pretty protective of their perceived status as the only victims of these types of crimes. I've only ever heard women make fun of men for this. Assuming we're talking about adults and not high school kids.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

I am sure that many women in power also abuse their position similarly, but how many men will come forward when doing so will heap ridicule down upon their heads from manly men for being 'weak?'

Unfortunately, I believe there to be a lot of truth behind this statement.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
They got Charlie Rose?

Ron Burgandy better look out!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Lena Dunham pleasepleasepleaseplease

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Any film, book, play, written before 1980 should come with a warning.

Men treated women differently throughout the years. Go back 100 years, 200 years and women were treated much differently.

Face it, our relationship with "the fairer sex" is constantly evolving.

We, as the "stupider sex" often fail in keeping up with the changes.

Give it enough time, women will eventually even get the right to vote. Or wear pants in public. Or even smoke!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join