It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where to find the truth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I'm Amelia

Listen, I'm no better than anybody here on ATS, I respect every religions, every opinion and I judge nobody.

I just wanna say that now is time for you to go further in your beleifs. You are not just an human, you are spirit in a human body. That spirit that lives inside you is your higher self (soul). That is what is so powerful inside of every individuals. That higher self of yours is connected to "the source'" that is GOD ( you can call it whatever you want, it's LIFE itself )
Your religions have told you that you have to serve god and accomplish what "he" wants because if not, you will be in troubles....YOU have the power in yourself, you are not here to serve god, you are here to CONNECT with god, those who do not connect are the ones who hate, the ones who serve the negative...You see the whole picture.
Once you are connected with your soul, everything will change in your life! You are always connected to higher self, you will love uncontionaly and have respect for everything and every creature of god.
It is not an easy task, but at least try to understand what I am saying! It is important for the future of humanity to let go of old beleifs that YOU are inferior to god. Jesus is an example of what in a connection with the oneness of the world and higher self. The bible and religions did not want you to understand that you are a sleeping jesus! For the elite, church, religions, corporation, they want you to stay asleep and keep following the masses and misunderstood beleifs to gain more control.

YOU are part of god, we are ALL one dear...
Not everybody is ready to hear that, but just think about it at least, you HAVE to power to be enlightened

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxx
Love and light

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Amelia, I must preface by saying that I am not a good example of anything in particular.

I can tell you I am not on the same plane as God. Nor do I believe that I am a sleeping Jesus. I do have respect for every living thing. If I see a stranger hurting, I will take the time to talk to them. If I see an animal hurting, I will try and stop the suffering.

It doesn't make me more evolved or closer to being Jesus himself. It makes me caring. Something that God expects us to be. We do his will by reaching out to those in need. Those that are hurting.

Sometimes I think those that believe they are so enlightened are fooling themselves. It does sound pretty. Though I find it very egocentric

You serve God to accomplish being closer to him. Which is what he wants. He doesn't say he is going to give us troubles here on earth if we do not. Though if you do follow all the commandments, you are going to stay out of trouble for the most part, as to not bring trouble to you!

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
We are here to sevre and connect to God. thatsthe ultimate end to our existance. Until we serve him through
all we do, we will never connect.

How can you connect to God when yu have opposite wills? The thing we connect to alot (including me), is
our selfish side which is the exact opposite of charity which is Gods spirit, charity. Until we perfect charity we
stay not conecting through selfishness.

Btw, even though you see this cross next to my name, and my signature, I still feal real far from God.

Connection and serving are one, you can't serve wthout connecting, you can't connect without serving.

peace.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej

I can tell you I am not on the same plane as God. Nor do I believe that I am a sleeping Jesus. I do have respect for every living thing. If I see a stranger hurting, I will take the time to talk to them. If I see an animal hurting, I will try and stop the suffering.

It doesn't make me more evolved or closer to being Jesus himself. It makes me caring. Something that God expects us to be. We do his will by reaching out to those in need. Those that are hurting.

Sometimes I think those that believe they are so enlightened are fooling themselves. It does sound pretty. Though I find it very egocentric

You serve God to accomplish being closer to him. Which is what he wants. He doesn't say he is going to give us troubles here on earth if we do not. Though if you do follow all the commandments, you are going to stay out of trouble for the most part, as to not bring trouble to you!

Dear person
I know it is hard to understand what I am living right now, I try to spread the knowledge I have knowing that it will not be understood by most people and I try to explain things the best I can in english that is my second language. I accept that. I accept that I'm just a normal person with a gift of the light that I never asked for.
Those who have ears will hear and understand totally what I am saying if not, then you are not ready to hear it

I send you lot of love and light
Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
amelia

While I have come to understand your views more over the last few days I must say,,,,,,,we slightly vary. While yes a great part of faith and love for God comes from the inner personal relationships people and God have outside religion, I can say I would go as far as you.

I feel as said before that some how I have the feeling that you have elevated yourself beyond the point of your intended purpose. I would say even you seem to state in a way that we are Gods and there is no heaven and no hell. I have this thought because you stated the faith and power from with in is the predestine position of man, I cant see why God would have to creat us if we are as powerful as you say we according to how you percieve us could have made ourselves come into existance.

Now I know that this is probably the most drastic stand based on my interpretation of your intent , but it doesn't seem so far fetched of a theory based on your angle, now before you think my assesment is biased by a religion view point I must remind you that I belong to no faith at all.

My connection is with God and Jesus directly not through the religious conception of faith, I use the Bible in fact as a guide point, not as a path of belief. Do you remember the thread we first talked on the subject , where in we explained our positions.

I told you that the one true faith comes from with in through a connection of heart , mind and soul. and we came to the conclusion that we while simular in our beliefs we where fundamentaly differnt on the point of Unconditional love being only for God and that to give that love that rates so high should not be put in man. Well here is why I believe unconditional love cant be for one man to give to another.

We are told by God to A) not put anything before him
b) our reward is not in this world nor it's people C)God said not to place this type of admiration in man because some shall lead you to the wrong path, just these 3 reasons alone and yes there are more reasons put conditions on our love. God said their must be love for your brother , but it cant be unconditional....... because he made conditions where imposed on us by God a claim and belief of unconditional love may only be placed in him and Jesus.

Also we have talked about the fact that he gave us free will so that we can specifically choose to serve him there for , your free will to choose to partially accept some of the rules of God and the results of judgement are not accepted by you (as hinted in the fact that you said hereYour religions have told you that you have to serve god and accomplish what "he" wants because if not, you will be in troubles....YOU have the power in yourself, you are not here to serve god, you are here to CONNECT with god, those who do not connect are the ones who hate, the ones who serve the negative...You see the whole picture)

You also deny the existance of the place where he lives and where he will be inturing Lucifer for eternity. When you say there is basically no heaven or hell. If this is not the case then do you say God is lying, for the Bible says if it where not true would he not have said so.

You even go as far as to say we are equal to Jesus, I cant even go there with a response other than, Why have Jesus die for our sins if we where as good as he. We are fallable creatures, Jesus was a carpenter not a murderer , rapist,thief, etc all things we as humans have been known to do.
I cant believe when you say that we are the same as him you would say he does these things, for if we are no differnt then he should ghave commited these sins at some point too.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
No one can tell you HOW to find your true self and anyone that claims to is merely intoxicated by the fumes of their own Ego. Those drunken by their own arrogence do not even know their own true selfs so how could they tell you the Path.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
No one can tell you HOW to find your true self and anyone that claims to is merely intoxicated by the fumes of their own Ego. Those drunken by their own arrogence do not even know their own true selfs so how could they tell you the Path.

I agree with you 100%.
The experiance that Amelia describes is differnt for everyone as a proud atheist I dont look for connections with god or my soul instead I have faith in myown beliefs.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Dear drbryankkruta

It is hard to explain such a big thing....I told you the basics of faith, now I could go into details for hours...

Unconditional love is not what you think...it's to look at somebody and feel connected with the person, feel empathy and send love, positve energies. Unconditonal love is NOT to adore or worship a person. That is why you say god does not want you do to that. Unconditonal love is a love for the creature of god, that is it. When you practice that, you see everybody as a creature of god and not as a single person that you don't give a crap about, judge, hate.... DO you understand that? There is no adoration in unconditonal love, it's not the same thing..
As for heaven, I am not saying that god does not live in heaven...those words are not simple to explain dear one. To make it simple, Heaven is what we can call the non-3 dimensional, when you leave your body and become into a body of light, you are in "heaven".....God is not a person that lives somewhere...that is what is the most complicated thing to explain. God is everything! It's what created everything...Imagine a big ball of light, god, we all live into it....there are levels into that big ball, now your body connected to a soul it's on the 3 dimensional level. When you die, you go to another level, that you can call Heaven if you like. As for hell, it does not exist. Hell is a word to say that if you hate, means you will have to come back to the 3 dimensional until you learn what you have to learn to stay in heaven for ever.....
I am clear??? As for jesus, I could tell you more about that, but you are not ready yet to learn that. Just think about what I have just told you, that is a start

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej

Seinsible, to the point, and well said... I like it.

Perhaps that is why church goers feel a sense of superiority over others...
"ego"

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Seinsible, to the point, and well said... I like it.

"ego"

I don't know if you are talking about me, but it so NOT the case......I always say that I am not better than anybody and that I respect everybody. I'm not so enlightnened! but I am as much as everybody can be....It's not easy for me, if you don't wanna read what I say, I understand but please don't say I'm egocentric, that hurts my feeling because I am so not!

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[edit on 13/2/05 by Amelia]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Yes, I do believe there are many so called Christians who are very egotistical about their superiority to others. It is quite WRONG.

Amelia, you are extremely condescending. In my heart of hearts, I am reading a diatribe of someone who has fooled themselves with delusions of grandeur. I am not ready to hear your stories, as they are just that. delusional stories.

I have great respect for people and their beliefs. You do not show that respect. You condescend to the rest of us as "Not ready" "Unable to understand". More than likely because most DO understand. Understand that it is BS out of a mind that has falsely "evolved".

I challenge you to find my posts where I have been condescending to others due to their beliefs. Even beliefs I do not share.

To belittle people such statements as

I could tell you more about that, but you are not ready yet to learn that. Just think about what I have just told you, that is a start
is akin to saying "I could tell you, but you are too stupid to grasp it".

The whole tone smacks of arrogance.

My name is Julie, not "dear person"

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Amelia that post was for llpoolej... I liked his first one on this thread.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I see it this way, my connection with my creator is one of the kind like is for very body here.

In my case, I don't have the need for a middle man like a Jesus to go get me closer to my creator.

My personal relationship is between my creator and me.

We have a human body, but when our human body die our spirit returns to his original state of the image of the creator.

We all connected in our original state while keeping our individual minds and memories.

Yes I has seen what lies beyond this human life.

I am special? no.......we all have the power to connect with our creator anytime we want, but our believes and blindness makes some having to depend on others for that connection when they can achieved themselves.

I understand Amelia's feelings and concern and her message is very beautiful in fact.

But most people has a mental block that can not even imagine that somebody can be that close to the creator while they had tried all their life like good Christians to achieved that state.

People liberate yourself take away the veil of ignorance, free yourselves from that religious mental block and you will see the light.

We are all one and the same.

By the way I am as human and real as any of you.

[edit on 13-2-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I wanted to add, that I am not trying to hurt your feelings Amelia. I don't like to hurt ANYONE'S feelings.

My take may be from a tone I am reading that you are not actually using. I am not judging you on a personal level. I do disagree with what you wrote. I will explain that I have taken a superior tone to what you have written. That the rest of us are not bright enough to comprehend what you know.

If that explains where my view is coming from. I do want to say I am not responding to hurt you personally.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
"ego"

Hm...when I went to church, I stood up and said with everyone else things like 'I am a sinner and fall short of the glory of God'. First I'm told I'm a sheep, now I'm egocentric. I wish peeps would make up their mind on the name calling.

[edit on 13-2-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Saint4God, there is a type of Christian I encounter that does have serious ego issues. Believe me, I know some well. I have been looked at sideways by them, I have been judged by them. They are quite close to me.

Those types of PEOPLE have a tendency to shed a bad light on the entire populace they represent.

I think I dislike the lumping an entire group together because of the great diversity within ANY group.

I have met those that will stand up in church and say "I fall short of the glory of God, forgive my sins" while thinking "At least I am better than all of those that are not as good of a Christian as I".

I hope that makes sense

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I just want to be certain on this

but amelia is teaching what religion?

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Listen, I am really sorry...
I respect you all, that was not my intention to upset you with my thread
I am not of any religion, I am not in a sect, I'm not saying i'm superior and yes, I'm a bit fragile sometimes...
I just wanted to share my beleifs, you can take it or leave it....

I think Marg knows what I wanted to say....

love
Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
I'm Amelia

I just wanna say that now is time for you to go further in your beleifs. You are not just an human, you are spirit in a human body. That spirit that lives inside you is your higher self (soul).

Amelia
You are right that people have a spirit. But your spirit is not your soul. Your soul is your mind, will, emotions, personality. Your spirit is something unique God gave to mankind so that we would be able to relate to Him. One does affect the other though as well as our physical bodies. As a christian we are to stay true to Christ, this will mean we are going to believe in one way of salvation. We also know that any other way is a lie.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
Your spirit is something unique God gave to mankind so that we would be able to relate to Him. One does affect the other though as well as our physical bodies.

That is right my friend and that spirit is your own spirit, the one that never dies. It belong to you and god that is why I call it the higher self. Once you truly connect with it, you are closer to god....that simple!

love
Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join